Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Official Fan Guild!

Back to Guilds

Death Note guild for all lovers of Death Note! 

Tags: Death Note, Kira, L Lawliet, Wammy House, Anime 

Reply Death Note Guild Main Forums
would you trade half of your life for ''the eyes''? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enchanted Puppet
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:36 pm
would you?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:55 pm
I would have to say that I would not like to cut my life in half for the eyes, I mean what is the point if you are going to die, and now-a-days no one is mysterious and people just say their names when people ask, "Hey, what's your name," so I might as well just do that xD  

Enigma Apocalypse
Crew

Enchanted Puppet
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:30 pm
Enigma Apocalypse
I would have to say that I would not like to cut my life in half for the eyes, I mean what is the point if you are going to die, and now-a-days no one is mysterious and people just say their names when people ask, "Hey, what's your name," so I might as well just do that xD

lol xd  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:40 pm
Nah, id manipulate a 'hoee' and get her to get the eyes for me. Lol, IM just kidding~! Id probly already know the names of those who id want to kill...  

WammyHouseWhore
Crew

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

apeychan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:12 am
WammyHouseWhore
Nah, id manipulate a 'hoee' and get her to get the eyes for me. Lol, IM just kidding~! Id probly already know the names of those who id want to kill...

Hahahahah!!! Yeah, I have to say I'd manipulate a 'hoee' too.. I wouldn't trade half of my life for the eyes!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:53 pm
I would only trade the eyes just to be a creeper to people. Just walking up to random people saying there name... or going on a game show or somthing and win money by 'guessing' someones name. THough i would lose half my life span, i would donate the money and stuff i guess....

But in reality (and not being in my crazy mode), no i would not trade. =p  

Sienna_fire13
Crew

Fairy-Amazon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:56 pm
No, I would not. And if I had the Death Note I would make it my soul purpose to find other Death notes and keep everyone from killing each other. I wouldn't even use a single one of those things. Not ever!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:11 pm
I'd rather not.
I'd have to be in a huge situation.
Besides it's so easy to find out people's names these days.  

zuzehhx

Demonic Enabler

17,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

GladexDeraxCloud

Beloved Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:29 pm
i don't really think i would. i mean, if it was a life or death situation, yeah of course. better half than none right? but normally not a chance.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:56 pm
Fairy-Amazon
No, I would not. And if I had the Death Note I would make it my soul purpose to find other Death notes and keep everyone from killing each other. I wouldn't even use a single one of those things. Not ever!

I half-way agree with that... well the part where i would want to meet others. Also cause i wanna she there death gods xD  

Sienna_fire13
Crew

Kari Twilight Mist

Shameless Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:34 pm
I wouldn't use the Death Note if I had one so no. There would be no need. Plus I don't like the idea of knowing when my family and friends are going to die.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 1:33 am
GladexDeraxCloud
i don't really think i would. i mean, if it was a life or death situation, yeah of course. better half than none right? but normally not a chance.
lol life or death your ganna die regardless whats half of none then eaither way you die right there... i mean doesnt the deal count for wat your lifeline is at that point in time only  

king of the dead15

550 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

king of the dead15

550 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 1:37 am
i would give half my life away for those eyes any day... seeeverone life but your own that your death is still a mistery  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 12:19 pm
YES! I've always wanted to die young, and if I get shinigami eyes along with my wish, hot dog! biggrin  

TheNewLibrarian
Vice Captain

Witty Informer

9,600 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

Cereserel

Mewling Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:29 pm
Kari Twilight Mist
I wouldn't use the Death Note if I had one so no. There would be no need. Plus I don't like the idea of knowing when my family and friends are going to die.

I'll get the eyes too coz I would like to see what time they would die coz i will make their time here ummmm....wat do u call that? memorable?  
Death Note Guild Main Forums

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff