Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [15]~ Stories ~
Just a story I randomly thought of. (I'm a beginner btw.)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is it good? (be honest pls)
  Yes
  Eehh...It's Okay
  No
View Results

Windyful

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:54 am
Just know this, main charater=a girl named Nicole.

Past
A girl named Nicole had her parents abandon her when she was 5. Her parents drove her to a orphanage, made her get out, and just left her. She just stood there, holding the tears because of what they said. After a few months, she was adopted by a rich family because they had high excpetations from her.

That One Night
(she's 18, good grades can now drive, popular and now has a boyfriend tht she loves so)

Nicole thought she was living the life, rich, cool car, a boyfriend, but one night, is the first time she shed tears and died. Nicole couldn't sleep one night so she went on the computer to listen to some songs to make her sleepy. Then, with just a click, made her to suidce. The sadness of the song song made her remind of what her ex-parents said when they left her. "Get out of here. We never want to see you again you monster." She cryed and cryed like no person can. Nicole got a knife, opened her window, and jumped. She landed there, with knife through her heart, blood splatttered. With the song still playing,

"Don't try to live so wise
Don't cry because your so right
Don't dry with fakes or fears
'Cause you will hate yourself in the end"

(If it suked SORRY this is my first at it's almost 4am here so I'm braindead. -_- Oh and the song is called Akeboshi)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:57 am
thats an awesome story
pretttyyyy gooodd for a beginnerer  

nicola_cullen_grigori

[15]~ Stories ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out