Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online Magazine

Back to Guilds

Gaias biggest fan made Magazine 

Tags: gaia, online, magazine, community, publication 

Reply Gaia Online Magazine
Introduction Page Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sulien

Omnipresent Vampire

13,775 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 3:03 am

Hola there! My name is Tyler, but i prefer to be called Dosico. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I am currently 19 years of age and i live in the rainy state of Washington. :3 I have been a member of gaia for almost 5 years. =D

I like riding my bike, playing video games, and writing. I adore music with a passion. I love all sorts of music, except for rap.

You can usually find me lurking in the CB or zOMG forum. biggrin

~Dosico

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 2:09 am
This is awesome. Such lovely graphic and layout work.

Hi everyone c: My real name is Leah, but you can call me OMG or Emmy or something (I think it's weird when people use my real name online ono;).

I'm aspiring to become a graphic designer/web programmer (and had just switched majors from Journalism), so the lovely graphic work in Meji's signature combined with my love of journalism is what really turned me on to this place . . . not to mention that it's nice to be in the loop :P

That'll be it for now. I look forward to getting to know everyone!  

whorrcrux

Animal Friend

23,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

The Madman of Wonderland

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:31 pm
| Hεllσ |

I'm Gabriel, 17 years-old from Las Vegas, Nevada! I'm fluent in three languages and currently learning the fantasy language Atlantean! xp heh. I'm an artist in drawing, paints, chalkART, and photography. I struggle to be a great philosopher who wishes to share their outrageous point-of-views on the any reality subject that comes up-- all different ways. I enjoy writing my life away in the craziest stories I could possibly tell. I hope to get to know as many people as possible in the guild and make more friends.

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:20 pm
Hello, I'm Florence13 and I'm somewhat of a lurker. Maybe I'll post every once in a while. I'm also full of contradictions to most people.

I've been around on Gaia since - *checks* - 2007. I'm an English major and currently 19. I don't like the people who share my major because... well, they're very close-minded. Books written hundreds or even thousands of years ago aren't the only good (or valid) ones. I'm sure others would agree with me when I say that English needs new topics. I'm tired of hearing about Beowulf and Shakespeare, despite liking both.

I'm a writer and my genre is YA - no vampire stories or gossip girl books - and Children/Independent Reader because I love writing for young audiences. I'm thinking of tricking convincing my artist friend to help illustrate a story one day, like Jon Scieska and Lane Smith. Er - Stinky Cheese Man, anyone? Anyway, I wish I could major in a science, namely physics or chemistry, but I can't do math to save my life. *sniff* I love science.

Um... what else? I love language and as such I take it very seriously. You could call me a Grammar Nazi - my friends do, anyhow, when I edit their papers. I enjoy editing very much and I can spot an error from a mile away. I don't believe in being a jerk when editing a person's work or telling them what or how to write. I also love learning languages. I'm in the process of learning Spanish and Russian, which are my two loves.

I have a tendency to ramble so I think I'm just going to stop. Um, I'm not much of a forum person but I'm on zOMG! a lot. A lot, a lot. So if you see me, just say hi. I'm nice. smile  

FLORENCE13

450 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

GFSummoner

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 12:27 pm
Hi all!

Call me GF or Summoner or whatever you manage to make up. I love the events on Gaia, and I'll be really active on those forums but events are few and far between. stare

I don't post that much really, but I'm trying to work on it. I'll post in the GCD and Word Games. I'm a big fan of art and Gaia's artists. *points to signature*

Call me arty-tarty, but I love literature and writing, but I've retired from RPing. I love film also, bonus points if its in a foreign language. I'm on the verge of being called an indie hipster.

I'm studying psychology and alcohol and drug studies at East Carolina University.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:16 am

:.:

Hello, My names Zoeretta, and I joined awhile ago.. haven't really gotten a chance to span out and really explore this guild. I plan to now since summers here, and college is out. I read two issues of the gaia magazine and simply adored it, and all of the creativity put into it, so once I saw there was a guild I wanted to join it and see if I could help out in anyway or at least be a part of the community.

I'm 21 years old, a female, still working on her associates of the arts degree. I love art, and writing , although my grammer and spelling is utter shotty. I have actually been the example of "what not to do" in my college English courses ;D Yet I get straight A's and B's in all my writing courses... don't ask me how.

I draw, not well but its been my passion my whole life and what makes me most happy, I love fashion , I have a tower of In styles and vogues and vogue runway lines stacked on my desk, aswell as plenty of fashion books. Its a interest, but since I can't sew I couldn't see fashion design a reality for me. I am interested however in fashion art.

Other then that hmmm.. I love piano music, strawberries, mac and cheese and soda =D

THE END

Ps. I love avatar designs =]

:.:

Veilette

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200

Nerevar Telvanni

Eloquent Elder

11,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:03 pm

Hello everyone my names Nerevar Telvanni, you can call me Tel for short. I'm 22 years old and I live in Northern Alabama (USA). I've been on Gaia since Oct 2008, I tend to lurk and sometimes post in the GCD and zOMG forums. When I'm not on Gaia, I'm on my Xbox 360, usually playing Halo, Mass Effect of The Elder Scrolls. As you can tell I like FPS and RPG's. I'm a huge fan of Stargate and Firefly (long live the browncoats). Anything else just ask, I promise I wont bite.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:19 pm
hmmm i never did one uhh im cygnus or cyg for short and i can be found usally wear the case of pietro and found in rally or zOMG  

Bndy Straw_

Festive Hunter

14,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Psycho Sabs

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:14 am
Hello, I'm Sabs. I joined a few weeks ago, never really had a chance to get involved.

Umm...I do graphics, but haven't been able to keep up a shop. I've had about three...XP.

I'm a huge artsy person, even though I can't draw. I love to take pictures, and my website-driven business is all the jewelry I make. Creative things are my life. <3

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:53 am
Hi my name is Aaron I live in Houston,TX and I am a 16 years old male. My interests include collecting designer toys(kidrobot,FWY,Uglydolls..etc.) making profiles for myself, and playing games(L4D mostly). I love lady gaga sooooo much. crying
Some other artists I like are Polysics,La Roux, and Frankmusik.
When I grow up I hope to become a Graphic/Fashion Designer.
I doodle a lot when im bored. My favorite color is turquoise.  

TextBomb

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Victorian Battle Cry

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:59 pm
Oh my, I think I'm old......
Hello there from the other side of the world
I'm 22, studying fine arts majoring in advertising and in my last year. Well I was supposed to graduate in '09, but stopped because of some financial crisis. So I got into shady freelancing....LOL
Went to gaia because of deprived social state.....actually I was on tinier me before but got fed up there.
The reason I joined before is because of zomg, I didn't know that its really a forum website, never been to forums before really.
Well I'm pretty much new here, only joined on Feb. 2010.
And having fun so far XD
Got into making art shops, auctions and now I'm an artist in the upcoming GA Con....so much already happened this past few months that I regret not discovering this before.
And now I can't believe gaians to be that active in making a magazine, I thought you guys would release annually and to think that it was done by gaians and not Gaia itself.
I'm really amazed with the youth today across continents to achieve such things.

Ooops I'm Mec by the way, from Philippines. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:06 pm
Hi!

I'm bittersweet music and you can call me bitter.

I live in Puerto Rico and i have a twin sister, she have a gaia. :')

I'm still learning spanish and I'm looking forward to dominate this language.

Bittersweet Music

Kawaii Shounen

Link_Noroshima

1,300 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:17 pm
Hello my name's Link_Noroshima and my cousin is YumaKirosaki I'm 17 years old, and I live in Louisiana I also love making music and I'm a Junior in High School and I love anime and Japan and I would like to say that I'm eager to see how the gaiaonline Magazine will look.
Right now I'm saving up money so I can buy a new software for creating music and the software is over $400 but as for now I am using a free music program called musicshake and if you want to listen to any of my music there is a Link to my profile on my Gaia Profile.
biggrin

~Link_Noroshima~  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:57 am
Hello all, I'm Vertigo_Kiwi. I saw an advertisement for the magazine in someone's signature on the forums. Thought it was super interesting, so I just had to join.

I'm 21 yrs old, live in Ohio, and plan to get back into college next year to study nutrition. I've been on gaia forever (or so it feels, but I think since 2005). What else? Well, I love reading, writing, yoga, and since I'm a naturally curious person, I adore learning.  

Vertigo_Kiwi

Tipsy Wench

Rafael Do Po

3,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:20 pm
Link_Noroshima
Hello my name's Link_Noroshima and my cousin is YumaKirosaki I'm 17 years old, and I live in Louisiana I also love making music and I'm a Junior in High School and I love anime and Japan and I would like to say that I'm eager to see how the gaiaonline Magazine will look.
Right now I'm saving up money so I can buy a new software for creating music and the software is over $400 but as for now I am using a free music program called musicshake and if you want to listen to any of my music there is a Link to my profile on my Gaia Profile.
biggrin

~Link_Noroshima~

oh my pie... burning_eyes
not only he has my name, he's also yuma's cousin! eek
i completely fell off my chair now. gonk
i'm also interested in music
3nodding  
Gaia Online Magazine

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash