Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theMeji
Crew

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:31 pm
        THE INTRODUCTION PAGE

This is a thread where you introduce yourself.
    Sketch up a little story of yourself, so the other will be able to know you a little better.

I'll write a little about myself, just for starters.

• The name's Meji, creator of Gaia Online Magazine. I'm a 20 year old guy and live in Sweden. I've been hanging around here on Gaia since November 2004. I love Japan, games, music, and you'll most likely find me hanging around in the Art Shops and Request Forum here on Gaia.
    Nice to meet you. :3

Now, why don't you tell me a little about yourself?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:30 pm
Hi, everyone! You may call me Magnet, I'm 19 and live in Argentina -and so, spanish is my first language, so I apologize for any english mistake I might make xD - What can I say...Here on Gaia I like to lurk the GCD and post from time to time. I'm mostly in some friend's art shop or in my own profile shop 3nodding

Outside, I'm a girl who's about to start college in some months, to study biology; plus I'll be entering my second year at the music conservatory (I sing..or I'm learning to xD); I'm really excited for this year whee

I'll be your lurker; so you can be guaranteed that I'll read every thread xD and designer helper or something, If you'll have me, Meji xD

That's it, thanks for reading xD ~

Halui

Unbeatable Seeker

8,925 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Darkreavers

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:27 pm
Hello my name is Darkreaver or Dane.. I have been around here for a while. I recently returning after a few years abroad. I am planning just to be a lurker and contribute when ever possible. I am currently working on a small VN project, but will always keep a eye on here.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:17 am
Hi! I'm Sakimichi and I am an avatar artist and a random user here in Gaia. Thank you so much for the hardworking staff for making a very nice Gaia magazine smile  

Sakimichi

hobokids

Unidentified Hobo

45,150 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:04 am
I'm Sizigi. I'm a 6 years gaia-vet. Anyway, my hobbies are doodling, sleeping and lurking the CB (when I have time). I also like music, concerts, bikes, and booze (not all of the time, just sum of it). And I love the idea of a Gaia magazine (sounds super exciting) and all that jazz. <3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:45 am
I is Chaos Beaver, a member of the 2004 community of Gaia. Former troll of the Chatterbox, lurker of the GCD, and a RPer; I have since hidden myself within guilds and consider myself an Elitist. I am an Anime Fanatic, light gamer, and college student. A member of Gaia I feel that it is spiraling downhill but remain here as a loyal member. As a person I enjoy "interesting things" like this guild... I also enjoy intelligent conversation, good looking avatars, and amusing profiles. I dislike illiterate people, anime fans who only like sub-par anime, and anyone who thinks Final Fantasy 7 is the greatest Final Fantasy game of all time.  

Chaos Beaver
Crew

Unforgiving Elder

II Matsuyo II

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:56 am
Ohayoo
(Unless it's nighttime where you are, in which case Konbanwa!)

How is everyone? Don't let the new avatar fool you, I am indeed a member of the super old gaian ways, aka the 2005 community of Gaia. I am a wanderer of sorts. Former Charity Admin, RPer, Mod (in some cases), and part time artist; I think I have a unique blend of talents. And now for something random. Something I like is MY NEW PHONE!!! Other things I like included gaming, writing books, drawing, creating ads on Indesign and Photoshop, making random websites on Dreamweaver, and practicing animations on Flash. Yes, all of those include Adobe Creative Suite for some unknown reason. Random thoughts: Gaia is going downhill with this cash shop stuff, along with various other things, but hey it's so awesome so who wouldn't stick around? Last thing you should know, I love conversation and anime based chats, and I dislike anime fans who judge one anime based on another. I'm open to any and all anime so if you have one you like let me know.

Current favorite anime:
-Katekyo Hitman Reborn (English spelling)
-Inuyasha (Old time favorite)
-Blue Seed (The anime that started it all for me)
-Cross Game (It's awesome)

Favorite Manga:
-Suzuka (Cause I started reading it the day it came out and loved it)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:26 pm
Shalom!
I'm just your adverage Jewish-Chirstian, Rightwinged(though Lefthanded), Musical loving, theology studying, mixbreeded, bored kid.
I'm 19, I'm an Entertainer, College Student, and lover of all people.
I like reading, my gaia-boyfriend, and Matsuyo (for the Blue Seed sharing Love) also Sizigi (for the Chicago Refrence)....I guess that's it I'll be here as a lurker and watch form the sidelines...for now  

Oukimuni

The Committee Staff Guildsman

9,050 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Atrus

O.G. Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:40 pm
Hello, I'm Dakota and I'm an alcoholic. I have been on Gaia since 7/5/2003.
I currently reside in Arizona and was born 02/20/1985.
Not really a lot to say about myself.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:48 pm
I've got a lot of friends that are stars...

Hi. :L

...but some are just black holes.

kilu8_Sa-Shin

Lonely Genius

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:15 am
Hello, my name is Wings, I am not really sure how long I have been on this site. I would like to think from either 05 or 06 >.<. I too think the cash shop stinks, and the gold prices for some stuff is outrageous, but here I am and here I will be lol. Um I have my own thread on here it's called Old Folks Gathering, sorry it's an 18 and older thing, please don't hate me >.<. Hmm I like to listen to music, read, go on Gaia, play online games, and um...yea If you'd like to know more just visit my profile, everything you need to know is on that lol. OK well talk to you all later, and nice meeting you!! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:40 pm
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Hello my dears, my name is Blaire-chan, one of your wonderful crew. ^_^ I am a girl of sixteen years and I reside in the state of Colorado (United States). I have been a member of Gaia since October of 2008, and entertain no plans of calling it quiets anytime soon. Some of my talents include sketching, role playing, moderation, writing, speed eventing, and reading. I do most enjoy pocky, mini eclairs, fantasy/fiction, role playing, listening to music, anime/manga, and a pleasant chat. When I am not on Gaia, I can be found with a good book or on the computer working with my personal website (remind me to post the link for it sometime). I also am guild master to my own personal guild: Song of the Lark (see my sig for banner & link).

It is nice to meet you all. ^_^

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Blaire-chan

Equinoxious

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:56 am
Hello everyone! My name is Equinoxious, but you can call me Quin if you like. I am 18, and a first-year college student. I live in Minnesota, a place where it's ok to wear a t-shirt in 40-degree weather. I've been on Gaia since 2006 (this isn't my first account.) I love reading, writing, and adventure. I like playing some video games. I'm not really into Anime or Manga, but I like Roleplaying here on Gaia.

I'm a Performer at heart, and that includes music and drama. I have a natural talent with sewing, with fabric and designing clothes. I designed a Ren Festival costume for myself, corset and all wink .

I don't really know if there's anything else that's interesting about me.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:24 pm
I'm Shay. I'm 21 years old, I live in California, and I've been on Gaia since '04. I'm also a Site Moderator.
You're most likely to find me in Q&A, Towns, or lurking somewhere near Meji and/or Chuu (if I'm not modding, of course).
I was introduced to Gaia (back when it was go-gaia.com) by my best friend, who was later killed by a drunk driver. I left Gaia for a while, and then was drawn back. I met my husband (God of Forever) on Gaia in 2006, we've been together since 2007, and had our first child last year. I became a moderator last December. :3

Sir Shay

6,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Generous 100

dustpebbles

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:23 am
I'm dustpebbles, but you can call me DP. I live in UK and I'm 15 years of age. I've been on Gaia since 2007 and I'm an avatar/OC artist, though I spend a lot of time lurking around the Art and Request forum. My hobbies include reading books(mostly Stephen King), watching films, painting shoes and caps and solving the Rubik's cube. If you want to know more, or if you have any inquiries, ask away. c:

Gaia Online Magazine

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff