Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Seventh District

Back to Guilds

For the lovers of 07 Ghost, the military and the church members combined. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, 07 Ghost 

Reply The Seventh District - General Discussion
~Oh the Borderline Yaoi~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite 07-Ghost yaoi pairing for Teito?
  MikagexTeito
  FrauxTeito
  AyanamixTeito
  MikhailxTeito
  HakurenxTeito
  Other [Say what it is in a post. :D]
  I don't like yaoi...o-o
View Results

Skeletsun

Shirtless Elder

9,875 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:24 pm
♪//Sometimes don't deny...//
//...that everything is wrong...//♪

Okay, so a lot of us just KNOW that the borderline yaoi in 07-Ghost is everywhere! But where can you find it?

Okay, so I'm not too sure how touchy people are when it comes to yaoi in this show, but I'm pretty sure I'm entitled to my own opinion, right? Anyone who doesn't like yaoi doesn't really have to see everything in the same light. It's just that my mind is in the gutter about all these different scenes and lines from 07-Ghost, and I really want to point some of the lovely innuendos out. For the sake of fangirldom. 3nodding

Okay, one of my favorite [kinky] parts is in episode 24 when Ayananami and Teito are in "The Earth's Center" realm. Well, just before they go there...who else remembers these words? [Quoted from the Dattebayo-Fansubbing of the episode]:

[NOTE: The words are below, in white text to prevent the misfortune of spoilers. If you haven't watched the episode, then you can choose not to read. If you have already seen it or wanna go ahead and get it spoiled, highlight it.

"I would hate for anyone to disturb our auspicious moment. It'll be just the two of us...
...in the center of the Earth."

whee You can already probably catch my drift on all that...

Next up in this scene is when the fighting first begins in the "center of the Earth". There's actually a couple of quotes [all made by Ayanami, as well as the aforementioned one], and here they are in more white text:

"Will you come at me, or shall I go after you?"
"Come at me for real, otherwise there will have been no point in my coming out here." [In other words, "Come at me like you mean it, or it would've been pointless for me to track you down here in the first place."]
"I've come to see if you are worthy of belonging to me."

And I totally cracked up when Teito actually responded with [whitetxtplz]:

"Screw you! I'll never belong to you!"

Now does that sound like a future *ahem* scene or what?! xD

Okay, so I know it's the most obvious thing in the world right there, but I just wanted to point this stuff out!

So come on! What else did you guys notice in the anime/manga that would seriously signal many-a-yaoi pairing?

[But if you think something looks like a spoiler, try to use white text so others won't get mad.]

Oh, and you can chat about other yaoi stuff about the anime! biggrin

[Sorry if I made this post really long! @_@]

♪//...Sometimes rather die...//

//...than to admit it's my fault.//♪

♪I want someone to hurt
Like the way I hurt
It's sick...
User Image
|...But it makes me feel better.|♪

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:28 am
i'm not a big fan of yaoi but my favourite couple is frau x teito >w<  

I chibi I

Shy Member

8,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Burupya
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:21 am
User Image
Let me just say, I personally want to thank you for having the courage to post a topic that I was to afraid to post. xD
I loved it in episode 19 when Teito was all on top of Frau with his legs open.
User Image;D
Bejeesus I sound like a pervert. @.@;;
Anyway, my favorite slash couple is of course FrauXTeito. And the way things are headed maybe there is, "even if it is a slim chance" that they may be just more than Teacher and student, I could die a happy camper.<3
Oh and in episode 20 when Frau said, "I know what's important, and it's not the eye." when he was holding Teito, ooh~ I wanted to die from happiness. 8//D.~ Also in the last episode when he wrapped his arms around Frau when Frau asked Teito to prove how he'd had grown up a bit, and he replied "I didn't only lose things." My mind interpreted, "I didn't only lose things, I gained things, like you. ;D" And there are just so many hints of it, I even BOUGHT 07-Ghost because I thought it was shounen-ai, I saw the cover and my exact words were, "Oh, blonde haired man must be with the brunette one, this looks interesting. ;D" I still laugh thinking about that. xD

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:34 pm
Well, I don't really like Yaoi but I'm not going to be those kind of people that'll kill others just for liking it. Er, killing as in figuratively. ^^''

Um...I don't know which to choose from! XD I'll probably go with FrauxTeito cause there seems to be a lot of those moments since the manga is kinda about their journey rite now.  

Huntress_Lena

Himeko-14

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:42 am
I don't like yaoi since it mean yaoi-sex. But I do love BL/Shounen ai.
My favorite pairs are Mikage x Teito and Hakuren x Teito, i never like an pairs that do with ***** - Older guy with young boy. confused

I see alot of bromance scene between Mikage & teito..... The bedroom Some one even wrote a fiction on that.

Episode 16- Telling him smile will make him grown
Any thing in episode 1 was pure bromance to me XD
Episode 9 - So sad and touching ;_; that why like best friend between 2 boys at young ages
Episode 10 - Angst between 2 boys is my type and yet sad sad . When Mikage said " Teito, I love you! " I bet he said in it both ways. smile

I love the hugging scenes between Hakuren & Teito Teito hug him first then and other episode Hakuren hug him back. I find it sweet and cute.
Episode 22, 17- because they get more screen timing togother. smile

I also like the bed scene inepisode 14 lol their were bit in fight , because what was Teito was doing to him. Also Ghost Mikage was behind Teito spoiled>
Tell him not for got how we meet and spend time together.

I think you need to sing up on crunchyroll to view the screencaps. confused
There more moments but I don't feel like post them all. neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:42 pm
Oh gawsh. I LOVE YOU MYRIAD! XD
-huge yaoi fan-
hehehehe~

I mean... one of the reasons I liked 07-Ghost so was all the little hints the Author drops all over the place.
Not only that, (for me) it almost seems like they're creating a male harem for Teito.
You know how Teito -kinda- (from a fangirl's perspective) look like he had something going on with Mikage?
Then there was Frau the hottie.
And then there was Hakuren.

And now, after I've read your little examples, Myriad...
There might even be something developing between Teito and Ayanami

> 3>;;;

X//D

Did I mention how much I love you now, Myriad?

Edit: And Burupya?
That picture looks just too awesome X'D
guess we know who tops!!

Himeko~
X//D
I love your evidence~ Q wQ
-clingies-

Kiri-Fox

II_Distraught_Opera_II

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:45 pm
mmm not really a big fan but i like yaoi and i have to say my favirote pairing from 07 ghost is AyanamixHyuuga<3 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:48 pm
My favorite pairings are AyanamixTeito and FrauxTeito ^^

And am I the only one who thinks that Teito has a thing for blondes?
I mean, the three people closest to him are Mikage, Frau and Hakuren.
And now that I think about it, isn't Capella blond too (though it's a brotherly relationship)  

Nyx Winters

Burupya
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:03 am
User Image
@Kiri: Omigosh. >//< I guess we do know. ;D
Oh and, hurray for male harems!~
@Nyx Winters: Yeah, I think Teito does have a thing for blondes.<3
xD He's so lucky.~

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:21 pm
User Image

Hmm, my favorite yaoi pairing would have to be FrauxTeito, although I support any and all pairings.

Whoo~ go selfcest! XP MikhailxTeito, reminds me of Kichiku Megane. Mikhail being the glasses, and his eyes being the hair. lmao

frisky lemon

Skeletsun

Shirtless Elder

9,875 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:02 pm
♪//Sometimes I...//
//...feel like a monster...//♪

LOL~

Tee-hee, thanks for the lovin', guys~

But This was just too good of a topic to NOT post. rolleyes

My favorite nearly canon pairing has been HakurenxTeito. Remember when Hakuren was all like "He's a shy one!" Thinking Teito was after his heart because he was always following him trying to get cack Burupya? XD

You guys gotta watch 07-Ghost abridged! I just discovered it, and it was HI-HO-LARIOUS! A quote:

"Get outta my bed!"

"Aw, but I like it here! It smells like. *ssnifff*...lemons!"

♪//...And times I...//

//...feel like a saint...//♪

I'm on my knees, you're my favorite disease...
|...And I love the way you kill me.|

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:03 pm
Lol, my favorite couple would have to be HyuugaxAyanami, hands down. ;D I mean, seriously, not many people will talk to Aya like Hyuu does. xD Plus, I feel as if if the did do a little "something something", Ayanami would be put in his place. :3  

Kinda Horny

I chibi I

Shy Member

8,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:10 am
SofaKittyKing
Lol, my favorite couple would have to be HyuugaxAyanami, hands down. ;D I mean, seriously, not many people will talk to Aya like Hyuu does. xD Plus, I feel as if if the did do a little "something something", Ayanami would be put in his place. :3

aya X hyuu? xD
there are so many funny yaoi stuffs about them xD  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:20 am
Hm, would user Burupya care to make the picture smaller? I get lag and elongated pages. This creates sadness. D:

xD  

Skeletsun

Shirtless Elder

9,875 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

frisky lemon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:30 pm
Myriad Lapse
Hm, would user Burupya care to make the picture smaller? I get lag and elongated pages. This creates sadness. D:

xD

User Image

lol I think it creates beauty xp or should I say the largeness of the pictures shows the largeness of their love <3

The Seventh District - General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff