Introduce Yourself Here Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_Kitanya_x

Questionable Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:56 pm
Well some of us don't know each other ;o~!
So here is this thread to introduce yourself heart

Well.. *ahem*
My name is Kitanya
lolnotreally and I'm 19 years old. I like to draw, cook and watch anime. My twin at gaia is pluto_san and one of my favorite artists is bw-inc and Toia

Something like that x3~!
You can include more info tho ;3~!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:49 am
name razz hiferWolf (Nick)
background:Vietnamese
-Wolves, lions, tigers, huskies, german sheps.
-Anime
-Manga
-ramen
-Friends
-Video Games
-Drawing
-PLEXI!!!!!!!!!
-Computer
-gaia(of course)
-my family

dislikes:
-hackers
-People who think they are better
-Rich people who laugh in your face
-jerk Jocks
-Most jocks in general  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

mamathing

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:54 am
Hello to all my friends!!
I am mamathing ( vicki ). I am 44, my hubby is 38. He is very ill, so I started coming to Gaia to keep my mind occupied. I found Lexi's Kiki thread by accident and have hung around since then! I have meet alot of wonderful people in her thread and really enjoy coming here to chat with you all!!! *hugs*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:52 am
Howdy!
I'm Teh Spaz, I'm 14 years old and allergic to ferrits.
My mom ran over a squirrel while I was in the car and that was probably the most traumatizing experience of my life (that I can think of, at least)
My real name is Lyndsey and I could live on eating only pasta for the rest of my life o__o;;
I've read more manga than I've watched anime, and I'm just starting to build up my collection (only 18 manga right now. xD)
... I live in Seattle... yay coffee. x3

I'm really random. ><

Urrmm... it's really early right now so I'm having trouble thinking. xD
I may edit more here later >>

Spazzaroo
Crew

VonVix

Sparkly Cat

12,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:07 am
'Ellos.
Am Kate.
In Ireland. @_@

And I'm too lazy to write all my likes. xD
'cept one.. Domo and a Heart put together.

So yeah..

domokun heart

Woo. o.o

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:29 am
Heylo, I'm Eyrielle. ^.^

My real name is Kealey, so if you know me then feel free to call me by my original title. =p
I'm 15. And I live in the Birmingham region of England.

I'm a big fan of a band named No Doubt at the moment. <33333
I don't know much about them though... gotta work on that... but they're pretty old... Gwen Stefani was in it, along with her Brother (who left to pursue a career as an artist), Tony Kumal, Adrian Young and Tom Dumont. And so on. Most of Gwen's music is pretty crap, to be honest, but I can't help but dance to it and so I like it for those reasons... Owo
I like other bands too... but No Doubt is the main one. ^.^ And Akon. Currently. >>

Anyhow, I'll sum up a few of my likes and dislikes:

+Likes+

Chocolate ( heart ) - Gaia - Reading and Writing Novels - Computers - The Sims - Kiki Kitties - Fashion - Music - Dancing - Skating - Parties - Friends - English (subject) - Cranberries - Curly Hair - Comedies - Gymnastics/Trampolining - The BEP - Victorian Dress/Style - Shoes

+Dislikes+

Peas - Rabbits - Destiny/Fate - Zombie Movies - Gold Jewellery - Bananas - Being Unwell - Computer Viruses - MCR (and crappy bands like that -.-) - Biro's

I'm just a regular teenaged girl really... ;]

Bleh... I may add more things later... make it more detailed and stuff. xD

Eyrielle
Crew

Naeyru

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:13 pm
Hello n.n

I'm Wingless. I am 15, and is from New York =3

I am a huge fan of jpop/jrock and the occasionally american pop/rock.

I love to draw, write, and being on gaia heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:02 pm
My account is Devastate but I am actually a guy irl and my name is Michael. I like Final fantasy, japanimes, RPG's, Gaia, PLEXI, um....and a lot more that I'm too lazy to type out. xd I'm 15 years old and a Californian. xp  

W i n d i e

chasirecat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:55 pm
Name: Chas

"In love with myself" has ALWAYS been an understatement for me... actually i'm not telling the truth (because i cannot spell liiing? >.<) ninja I don't mind many people and I'm usually well tempered... My room is ALWAYS a mess and as long as I can at least jump to my bed i'm ok!

Blood type: A
( xd cause i know you wanted to know!)

I usually get almost straight A's
(thank god for weighted classes... only in one of them through evil Spanish)

My kitty and puppy! Pizza. To draw, even though I'm no good. My quest thread! RP's. Plexi's 100 kiki bonanza and most of the people involved in it. Not getting into car accidents. Cheese! Being on the computer! I tend to like to still play neopets... GAIA! runescape. cross country and track. yearbook. The drama (plays) in our school for the most part. SPEECH! Attempting to write poetry. Witch Hunter Robin, Ghost in the Shell, Inuyasha, Full metal alchemist, etc.

Dislikes
Rice. hamburger helper. Spelling. Getting into car accidents. In general, the color yellow. The bad moment when one of my friends (female) tried to kiss me, twice. Waking up in the morning. Alergies. "P" (person at my school who took over what was once my life).

Things I love to hate
Scarry movies. Popcorn.

Favorite hobby: Complaining

Favorite subject in school:Science of any kind!
(Haven't found one that I don't like yet)

Least favorite subject in school: History of any kind!
(Haven't found one that I've liked yet)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:27 pm
Hello! Hi I am LoveDoc! I am probably the quitest person in Real Life you will ever meet... shy too... <333
I am Indian and Proud! Hindu Pride!

LoveDock
Crew

7,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

[ S w e e t ]
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:36 pm
Hiii! ^_^
I know joo ;D

Well.. I'm [ S w e e t ].
Personality - Umm.. unsure, .. >w< and.. umm.. >> Eh, just get to know me? XD
Well I live in california. I want to be an art whore.. >w<
aaaaaaand...

I like Pikachus! ^_^

I'M ALSO PLEXI'S NUMBER 1 FANGIRL~ ^o^
-worships plexi- Oh great Plexi. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:13 pm
'Tis I! Tux. Most of you know my other account -c h e r r y b e r r y-
My birthday is soon! whee
[december 31st]
I'm pretty outgoing and fun and ya! XD
so hi everyone!

Fuzzeh Panda

Nari Reika

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:38 pm

Hi there, I am Nari ^.^. I'm 14 & will be 15 this summer. My real name is Tasha & I am a Missourian of the US. Why pink hair you say? ... because... blaugh ninja

I like... orange, drawing (I suck at coloring it on the computer ^.^"), writing, web designing, gaia, music (preferrably rock), fun, talking, etc. I enjoy making new friends too >w<.

I dislike... homework, sickness (which I seem to be catching a lot lately), any type of history (can't follow it at all X.X), and those weird foods that seem to crawl off your plate *shudders*.

Gaia  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:36 pm
I'm plexi_lexi -- also known as lexi -- my RL name is elexis --- but u can call me lexi for short. I'm known in gaia for creating animated art, joining avatar arena and establishing the 100 kiki bonanza.

My likes .. sleeping for 10 hrs, eating chocolate malt balls (whoppers), watchin dvd and sitting infront of the computer the rest of the day.

My dislikes --- dunno, i guess sports and tiring myself with physical activity -- yes im a lazy person and i dont care i'm still lighter than most people XD

also I am married for 6 yrs now --- to my job, so yay for me!!!

plexi_lexi
Captain

[[_DeVoN_]]
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:09 pm
wow, this is awesome ... well, im shawn ... im 19 and yeah thats all - i'll think of something else to say later on cuz i mean, i just like to blab and im usually blabbing about something and then i forgot what i was blabbing about and i really should stop blabbing cuz i mean, its pointless and just about a bunch of ramblings and when i started rambling, everything just whoops... gone and so i should really stop the ramblings cuz i know ramblings irritate ppl and i dont like when ppl r irritated due to my ramblings so excuse the blabbing and yeah ... im blabbing.  
LEXI'S 100 KIKI BONANZA MUSEUM

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff