Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply LEXI'S 100 KIKI BONANZA MUSEUM
Will be used for future giveaways~ :3 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spazzaroo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to my giveaway! Make yourself comfortable.
I've decided to open it early, but application period will begin on Dec. 31st
Come post with spazzeh! ;D

NOTE :: Spaz's official anniversary {on her first account, Lyndsey the Spaz} is on February 21st.
Prizes will be given out from January 1st - February 21st

CONGRADULATIONS TRANSLUSCENT! <33

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:03 pm

Post 1 :: Intro
Post 2 :: Navigation
Post 3 :: Rules
Post 4 :: The Giveaway + Donatees
Post 5 :: Why?
Post 6 :: Applications + Applicants
Post 7 :: Presents

User Image

Spazzaroo
Crew

Spazzaroo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:04 pm

Rule 1 :: Follow the guild rules
Rule 2 :: No spamming
Rule 3 :: Be kind to others in the thread
Rule 4 :: Follow my rules. x3
Rule 5 :: You can win more than one item here
Rule 6 :: Application period doesn't start until Dec. 31st
Rule 7 :: Don't quote ANYTHING on the first page

Failure to follow these rules, will automatically disqualify you from getting anything from Spaz D:

More rules to be added as needed.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:12 pm

User Image

Spaz is also giving away items at random. If she sees you're questing for it, she might give it to you! So stick around!

User Image

Drum roll please...
Spaz is giving her Winged Anklets to one very deserving gaian.
Please go to the "why" post and find out all about how this giveaway started! ^^

[ F.B.I. ] - Bunny Luv
weddingsakura - Sacred Leaf
Sakura Korashi - Solar Headdress
plexi_lexi - Paper Crown Set
.Kamichima Karin. - Pandy Pack
Swampieestar - Solar Headdress
El3ctrif1edF1sh - Aoi Cache Shades
xWinglessAngelx - Lex's White Shorts, Blue Winter Wrap, Gold Pocket Watch
Sassy-Bunny - Angelic Parasol
spooky_boo - September 05 Letter + Balloon
DeathDiamond - Emo Glasses, Light Gray Legwarmers and White Mid Sock.
[ S u n n i ] - Pilot's Goggles
sugar`mint - Bunny Luv + Box of Chocolates
Eyrielle - Silver Pocket Watch, Natural Jade Oblong Beads, Sapphire Forehead Jewel + Box of Chocolates
[ S w e e t ] - Bao

transluscent - Winged Anklets

User Image

Spazzaroo
Crew

Spazzaroo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:14 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:16 pm

Winged Anklets Application
Screen name ::
Total Posts ::
Date Joined ::
Why you think you deserve them ::
Quest page? ::
Say something kind about the guild ::
What is your favorite emoticon ::

[ S w e e t ]
This is a good example of an application... however, due to a secret agreement Sweet will not be getting winged anklets
{Which doesn't mean I can't give her something else! x3}

Please use her application to build off of your own. ^^;

Screen name :: [ S w e e t ]
Total Posts :: 6913
Date Joined :: 7/27/05
Why you think you deserve them :: I don't? XD But I do have a reason for you to give them to me (which you shouldnt Spaz, remember our agreement ;D ).. I would keep them forever. <3 If I left gaia, I would return them to you, and always remember that you gave me such a great donation. ^_^ I would take the anklets as a reminder to donate even big things or lots of pure to deserving people.
Quest page? :: Sadly after I finished my nitemare scarfie quest, I have none. ;o;
Say something kind about the guild :: It's not just plexi_lexi always being so amazing and giving, it's the fact that everyone here is so amazing and giving and kind. ^_^ This guild is probably the kindest, most giving, and calm guild I've ever seen. <3
What is your favorite emoticon :: 4laugh

Application period has begun!

NOTE :: PLEASE READ THROUGH THE RULES AND APPLICATION FAQ, BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION D:

Application FAQ
-Do you have to be questing for the winged anklets?
No, but you should have a good reason why you deserve them.
-I don't want anklets, but I want a random prize from the thread, do I submit an application?
No, this application is for people looking to get the anklets ONLY.
-Is there a secret to the emoticon question?
Yes, if you even want to be considered by Spaz, please put this emoticon 4laugh in the blank.

More FAQ to come soon! <3

sunni_day
Screen name :: Sunni_day
Total Posts :: 5146
Date Joined :: 11th March 2005
Why you think you deserve them :: I can keep them forever, you know this g lol set? i kept it since it came out xD
and Ish on my wishlist so im hoping to get them sometime (:
not many people donate to my quests so its difficult for me to gain items such as this.
Quest page? :: No one ever visits them ): so i havent got one
Say something kind about the guild :: Well, one the most friendliest, most generous and just uber fantastic! :3

ScionoftheBlade
Screen name ::Scionoftheblade
Total Posts ::12,472
Date Joined :: 02/20/05
Why you think you deserve them :: I"m not really sure but I would really apppreaciate them because of there value and my quest if far from cheap so I could use any help I can get
Quest page? :: under construction and waiting for osmeone to decide weather or not to join me
Say something kind about the guild ::What else can I say? this guild was created by Plexi who is the aweseomeness incarnate all the girls seem really nice and (based on the pic thread) really hot heart whee , The guys all seem cool esp Devnon who has the game thread
What is your favorite emoticon :: 4laugh is this better?

[ F.B.I. ]
Screen name :: [ F.B.I. ]
Total Posts :: 15,123
Date Joined :: August 27th o5'
Why you think you deserve them :: Well, I have been wanting one for a while, but I never had the time to save up for them. I was always giving to others and as of proof, Sakura Korashi and Miss Chloie can vouch me. ^^
Quest page? :: None. =(
Say something kind about the guild :: Everyone here is very kind. THis guild is like a new hangout after the kiki's have all been given out. ^O^

Tuxedo_boy
Screen name :: Tuxedo_boy
Total Posts :: 3550
Date Joined :: 5/14/2005
Why you think you deserve them :: They have been on my list of wanted [RL list] since I joined. My friend tol me to make this list to keep track of the main items I want well on gaia. Winged anklets were second on the list beside my AFK [which I am questing]. These are very special becuase i've always wanted my avi to look like an angel. Winged anklets seem to be an ideal part of an angelic avi. I would love any of your help. <3
Quest page? :: I had a mondo quest page, but it got lost in time. I will convert my OMG page into winged anklets when I get my OMG.
Say something kind about the guild :: This guild holds a very important memory of mine and I think it's very important to alot of people. It's a great guild.
What is your favorite emoticon :: This really is my favorite.
4laugh
4laugh 4laugh
4laugh 4laugh 4laugh
4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh

Sakura Korashi
Screen name :: Sakura Korashi
Total Posts :: 3723
Date Joined :: May 22, 2004
Why you think you deserve them :: This question had me thinking for awhile before I attempted to answer it... Why do I think I deserve these pretty anklets? well, Im a very nice gaian, always trying to help out when I can and I like to make people laugh with my random statements and actions on the forums ^_^
Quest page? :: Sadly I don't have one at the moment, but Im thinking of setting one up though.
Say something kind about the guild :: Its full of nice people and its a fun place to be.

El3ctrif1edF1sh
Winged Anklets Application ^.^
Screen name: El3ctrif1edf1sh
Total Posts:5729..(and counting ^.^)
Date joined:8/01/05
Why do you think you deserve them?: Well, I am questing for these cute little anklets. And, if I was lucky enough to be blessed with these anklets by thy holy mother [Spaz], I promise that thy will stay on me, I will make it work with every outfit my avi wears. I will Never take them off. And, if by some wierd reason, I leave Gaia, i will return the lovelies to you, so another lucky person can be blessed with them.
Besides that, i have always wanted a pair of winged anklets ever since..forever. If I do get lucky and get them, you would make my heart fly away and my stomach into butterflies. Fishy will worship the ground you walk on. (haha, I sound crazed..XP). Also, I have always dreamed of wearing little wings on my ankles, ever since I heard of the god messenger. It haunts my dreams ever since. The anklets will carry me to a place unknown. And if I get them, you will be the person who made my dreams come true. (even if it is just pixels, I would feel like it's real)
(Sorry for digressing XP)
Quest page?:Thy Questie Page me share it with Swampie ^.^, I think it's kinda dead though..
Say something nice about the guild:The guild is a great hangout if you want to escape from certain things. I mean, it contains great people and great threads to chat in. Everyone in this guild are so superly duperly nice and giving! The guild can make my dreams come true! ^.^
What is your favorite emoticon?: My favorite emoticon is this.... 4laugh , becasue it is soo uberly cute and fantastic ^.^

Schmexy Penguin
(( Hey hey Spaz!!))
Winged Anklets Application:

Screen Name:: Schmexy Penguin
Total Posts:: 2337
Date Joined:: July 11th, 2005
Why you think you deserve them:: I really like them, and I haven't gotten much money, not many people visit my quest thread, and I've been trying really hard to make a lot of gold that I could put towards my quest and I have virtually gotten nowhere. And since these items are really expensive, and I really want them, it's hard to get them.
Quest Page?:: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11282409
Say something kind about this guild:: Well, I think that it's really nice of them to make this for people who want Kiki's. This guild is kind, generous, and teh most awesomest guilds!!!
What is your favorite emoticon:: 4laugh

Eyrielle
I totally forgot to come here, what with the event and all. >< I'll submit my application now.

Screen name :: Eyrielle
Total Posts :: 11175
Date Joined :: 07/28/2005
Why you think you deserve them :: Like most people, I don't think I deserve the Anklets, but they would indeed be a very nice addition to my inventory - one which would be never sold and always treasured. ^.^ Winged Anklets have been one of my most wanted items ever since I first saw them, and I'll probably quest them sometime in the future after my upcoming Penguin Slippers quest is all done. I'd like to thank you, Spaz, for being so generous as to willingly give away your own items in this giveaway. I'm sure that everyone as well as myself will enjoy themselves in this thread... @____x;; <3333
Quest page? :: None just yet. Still trying to make banners and stuff in preparation for the thread.
Say something kind about the guild :: I'm so glad Lexi made this guild for us to enjoy, so that the Bonanza will live on long after the giveaway is over. I always have fun here whenever I get a chance to post. c: <333

deathdiamond
Screen name :: deathdiamond
Total Posts :: 18118+
Date Joined :: May 18, 2005
Why you think you deserve them :: truthfully. no reason. I'm sure that are hundreds and even thousands of more deserving people out there than me. I just want them cuz they are kute and angelic, and for some reason reminds me of SnowBell [moi kiki]. And also it would save moi from starting another long quest xD
Quest page? :: -[clickie]- [Ish shared between moi and MizPerfect]
Say something kind about the guild :: Everyone here ish uber nice and I made so many good friends here! <333 luffles for everyone!

sry for posting this application late....I just remembered that it's past Dec. 31 sweatdrop

flashstorm
Screen name :: flashstorm
Total Posts :: 4497 + 600+ in another guild = 5097+
Date Joined :: Aug. 8 of this year
Why you think you deserve them :: Well, I don't deserve them. But my friend does. See, he's been questing for a Kitsune Mask for the longest time, and I'm really hoping to find one and give it to him for his birthday (jan 5). Unfortunately, with my own quest, finding enough cash is too hard. So, now, I'm looking arround desprately to find someway to get him his Mask. Can you help?
Quest page? :: doesnt really apply
Say something kind about the guild :: This place is great. Plexi is great. Sweet and Spaz is great. Everything but the purple skittles are great. What more is there to say?

[Drake]
Screen name :: [Drake]
Total Posts :: Well, when you consider all my accounts, you get over 20k, but on this account, 1499
Date Joined :: Again, my orignal account joined in July of 04, but this one is registered from August 05
Why you think you deserve them :: Because I'm super sexy like that. I thought about going the whole "I don't deserve them but I really want them" route, but false humility isn't really my thing. Besides, deserving? On Gaia? S'kinda a funny thought. Suffice it to say, I really want them. Can I come back and post my sob story later? I don't have time, but I really do have a story.
Quest page? :: It's not for winged anklets, but -http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11580084&page=1
Say something kind about the guild :: I love this guild. No, seriously. Especially the puzzle games.

Swampieestar
Screen name :: Swampieestar
Total Posts :: 2951
Date Joined :: 08/09/2005
Why you think you deserve them :: I don't really know why I would deserve them since I really don't. Having these anklets would be a conquered milestone so I can start giving larger donations to my friends. As you can see by my avi, I keep everthing I buy. I could never part with anything I have on Gaia and the anklets would be no different. I would save up for them but it's hard for me since I cannot sell anything that I currently have so it's been hard for me since I get attached to everything. For me it's a joy to be on Gaia but if I ever do leave then I will return them to you. My goal on Gaia is to give to all who have helped me and then some. Thank you.
Quest page? :: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11536995&page=1 With Electrified...we can bring it back to life Fish. Don't worry.
Say something kind about the guild :: This guild has helped me build friends and made my stay on Gaia even more pleasant. This used to be an okay experience for me because it seemed that no one wanted to talk to me or even be in the same thread as me but you guys have shown me that there are people out there who care.
What is your favorite emoticon :: 4laugh ...cause it's fabulous.

Sorry if it's late but I've been gone for awhile.

Oni Kuro
Screen name :: oni kuro
Total Posts :: 4876
Date Joined :: 3/8/05
Why you think you deserve them :: i made a Angelic dream avi and the winged ankelts was one of the item. most of the quest i have dont where for cheap stuff under 5k. and alot of time i do not even finsh the quest because i give my gold to other ppl of some of my items even know i do not have veery many. i know i do not deserve but i decide to try any way thank you very much for leting put my app in.
Quest page? :: i dont have one because i am posting in the kiki thread
Say something kind about the guild :: this is a great thread

[ Super Milk Chan ]
Screen name :: [ Super Milk Chan ]
Total Posts :: 9885
Date Joined :: 3/09/2005
Why you think you deserve them :: i wouldnt just sell them immediatly to get gold offur luff ^^ i would cherish it forever <33, like my nitemare scarf ... i had lost it once xD (accidentally) and friends of mine donated to me with warm luff and for that i never ever even think about selling trading it for anytything ever <3, and so donationss i get i always keep and never sell and part away
Quest page? :: umm.. no questy page / thread here ; - ;
Say something kind about the guild :: This is the best guild out of my other 8 guilds @@ i go around more often then gaia xDDD lol (now)

Hui_Yung
Screen name :: Hui_Yung
Total Posts :: 2554
Date Joined :: augest 26 2005
Why you think you deserve them :: There is really no reason to give them to me but i would make a promise of keeping them forever! Cause i love them to death and I just don't think i would ever have the time to save up because i run my own charity,But i guess that is no excuse because look at lexy she has a charity.
Quest page? :: I have a charity but it is closed cause I'm going to start a my birthday thread.I will reopen on 2/13/05
Say something kind about the guild :: Its the bestest guild cause it has all my favoritest people on gaia here that i met and the charity and also there lot of people who were there for me when i needed them.

XxOdysseyxX
*has just noticed the thread O.o* I havent been around gaia for awhile! FORGIVE ME PLX lol heart

Btw i love the little dancy avi's hehe so cwute

Screen name :: XxOdysseyxX
Total Posts :: 9722
Date Joined :: 16/03/2004
Why you think you deserve them :: Ages ago on gaia i used to be a member of a guild known as "The Wishing Well" there we used to help gaians get whatever it was they wanted, usually we made their wishes come true. So i know exactly how it feels to be able to make someones dream come true and firstly, thats something amazing to do, and the feeling you get from giving is just so good. When i left gaia, i gave away my entire collection of things in my storage. Including, Angelic comisole set (Gloves, boots, comisole, necklace etc) Penguin and Seal slippers. The slippers were one of the main things i regretted giving away after i returned, after seeing how much they were going for in the MP. i was just like eek . It would be nice to be able to own something of value again, something which i would be extremley proud to wear.
After reading through all of the applications i noticed just how many people deserve these anklets way way more than i do, but hey, its always worth a try huh? lol.
I will treasure the items forever, as i have always wanted some of my own, But i have concentrated on getting back my penguin slippers and seal slippers first, although, at the moment im not doing a very good job of it lol.
Your another gaian here which i see as truly selfless, caring, always thinking about others needs before your own. So even if i do not get these anklets, i can garuntee that the person who does, will be just as greatful. Good luck in deciding. No pressure!! *holds you at gun point* xp
lol Laterz!!!

Quest page? :: I havent got a quest page for Winged Anklets, more specifically for my general items that i want >< (Unfortunately, winged anklets isnt on the list but lol here is the link anyway smile ) http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11009605
Say something kind about the guild :: This guild is one of the most caring ive ever known, everyone apart of it is just so kind and caring towards other gaians, always looking out to help others before their own needs. And thats the kind of people that make great friends, which im proud to call you all smile
What is your favorite emoticon :: 4laugh of course wink

transluscent
Screen name :: transluscent
Total Posts :: 135
Date Joined :: 2/13/06 ;__; (wait, is this too late?)
Why you think you deserve them :: um, actually i think there are people who deserve these a lot more than me. but, big surprise, i got hacked recently. and i'd like to get my items back, one by one (:
Quest page? :: sorry, don't have one. i think Mr. Squishy is making one for me >_>;;
Say something kind about the guild :: I love you all!! *_* .. lol, i'm serious. really. everyone is so kind, especially when i got hacked, everyone was very nice and sent me nice mails of pity XD;;
What is your favorite emoticon :: 4laugh it's cute like spazzaroo is! lol, i'm just kissing up. don't mind me.

Don't see your application up here? It means, you didn't fill it out correctly... or Spaz missed it. D: Please PM Spaz if you have questions ^^;

User Image

Spazzaroo
Crew

Spazzaroo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:19 pm

Kimikco - 1,OOOg + S Corp Labcoat heart heart
sunni_day - Art! Art 2! heart heart
transluscent - 1,OOOg + Gold Promise Ring + Art! Art 2! Art 3! heart heart
Eyrielle - Maid Headband heart heart
xWinglessAngelx - Art! heart heart
[[_DeVoN_]] - Sealed Letter heart heart
Sassy Aux Fruits. - Sweetheart Gold Pendant heart heart

Presents for my anniversary are always welcomed, but not expected from anyone. This is a thread for me to give and you to recieve. Not the other way around ^^

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:28 pm
*reserving 2 more, just in case*

Uno.

Spazzaroo
Crew

Spazzaroo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:29 pm
Dos.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:03 am
{Open}