Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][P-1x1] The Stray fox Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:15 am
He looked up at him, "Anything is fine with me. I want to know the things you like, what makes you happy, what makes you sad....things that make you angry, thinks that you like to do, things that you do just for the fun of it....Anything that your willing to tell me i would like to hear and know about. If your not comfortable with something then don't say it and I'll understand." She stated softly as he sat down next to him his ears slightly tilted back as his tails swayed slowly behind him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:16 pm
Sano looked at the fox then gave a huge grin and nodded. “Alright! I’ll be glad to.” He said and then began telling Xeon stuff about himself. He started with his likes for karate, cooking and running then went to his dislikes for frogs and lightening. Hew didn’t like when people mistreats others but has a soft spot when it comes to babies. He usually reads for work out in his spare time and sometimes would go to the park just to think.

Sano even began telling him about his life. His parents, his late grandfather, school, his personal life and anything else he could think of. He told this boy everything about him. Sano didn’t know why since he barely knew Xeon for more then a few hours but..he felt comfortable with him. It was strange…but he liked the feeling a lot.

“And that’s basically it..” Sano stated as he finished then blushed lightly for drawling on and on. “Sorry if I sounded boring or anything to that extent. I really should learn not to do that when I feel comfortable.” He stated as he laughed nervously then smiled in apology.

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:44 am
He chuckled softly, "Your the first to ever feel that way around me." His ears went back, "Often the master has told me to leave his sight. Always nervous about what I was thinking and doing." His tails twitched a bit, "All I wanted was acceptance and someone to care....yet...." He sighed and stopped talking all together.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:15 pm
"Really? But your so nice. And you listen really well." Sano stated as he smiled warmly and fiddled with his long purple hair. "I don't see any reason why ummm...the master? Would be so cautious around you. Its like he is afraid of you."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:20 pm
Xeon looked away as he spoke, "Humans are always afraid of things that aren't like they are. Their afraid of the unknown and since even I know nothing of myself they are afraid of what may or may not happen when I'm around and in turn they fear me. I'm nothing more then a monster to them.....a recreation for fear in their eyes and nothing more."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:46 am
Sano stayed quiet as he listened intently to Xeon, frowning slightly at what the fox just said. "Well..You don't scare me." He said after the other was done then reached out carefully and patted Xeon's furry head before giving a big smile. "I like you the way you are right now."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:02 pm
wahmbulance Bumping wahmbulance

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:27 pm
Lelouch-Kitty
wahmbulance Bumping wahmbulance

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:23 pm
Xeon looked to him and gave a fox like lopsided grin. His ears twitching slightly, "Thanks though I can't say the same for most other people." He sighed as one of his tails paused to allow him to paw at it. His eyes wandering a bit else where, though his thoughts continually wondered if the other would like to see his human form again or not. He was a little embarrassed to even ask such a thing, so he basically bit his tongue to keep quiet.

((-Sighs- being forced to go someplace I dun want to go, be back when I get finished.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:37 pm
"My grandfather always told me not to ponder o0n what other people think of you. As long as you believe in yourself, then that is all you need." Smiling happily, Sano gave a soft pat to the other's head. He gave the other a contemplative look before tilting his own head. "What are you thinking about?"

(Now, I''m going to have to read back too XD )

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:58 pm
Nice advice....wish I could do the same, but it's not that simple.....not for me anyways, He thought to himself. His ears twitching as the other patted him on the head. When the other found himself caught in his musings he found the other was curious as to what ever he could be thinking about. Blushing under his fur he unconsciously stroked his paw over his face in an act of embarrassment. His nine tails swayed behind him afraid to speak the words that seemed lodged in his throat. He swallowed thickly and glanced up at the other before looking down and away. "J-just think....thinking about if....you would ever want to.....to see my human form....I mean...if you don't want me to then I won't. I'm fine living in this form anyways....." He felt the skin on his cheeks burning with the blush he knew was there. Though it couldn't be seen past the fur that was there.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:21 pm
LeluKitakaze

"Your human form?" He asked with a small tilt of the head. Sano never really thought about it; it actually slipped his mind that Xeno could take of the shape of a person. He would have to work harder in remembering that this was no ordinary fox he kept under his roof.

'Why would he think I wouldn't want to see it?' He thought curiously before it realization hit him like a slap to the face. He completely forgot about the kiss! The memory alone was enough to make Sano's cheeks take alight red color. Had the other been debating about this the whole time? The thought made the purple-haired male feel so guilty! "No, its not that I don't want you to! I mean... Its really not my decision. If you want to be human, then go for it. I have no control over you. Its your body and you should do what you want with it." Despite the blush, he gave the male a reassuring smile. "Please don't think you have to hide for my account. Just give me some time and I should be able to get used to everything that has happened today."

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas