Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][P-1x1] The Stray fox Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:55 pm
A blazing blush blazed across his face as he looked down and away. He still couldn't beleave he had done that. That out of all things was probably a big mistake let alone very dangerous, but he couldn't help himself. He wanted the other to know of his true exsistance and yet he waas always to damned afraid to show anyone his true form unless they didn't know what he was so he didn't care if he could walk through a crowd and look semi-normal at times.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:12 am
"Really weird huh?" Sano said to Xeon the fox as he smiled then laughed lightly. "I'm not sure if I even know him.Maybe it was just that a dream...maybe a sign? I'm not sure. Bue I won't worry." He said as he got up and petted Xeon lightly. "Like Grandpa says. What happens happens."He said then walked out of his room. "But now I'm starving!What should I eat??.. Oh! Are you hungry too boy?" Sano asked the fox as he kneeled down and scrtahced him lightly under the chin and smiled.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:17 pm
He wanted so much to tell him it was him and it tugged at his heart that he was being a coward in not doing so. His tails swayed slowly as he was petted and before the boy could pull away he tugged on his sleave with his maw. He didn't know what he was doing, but he was going to let him know it was him one way or another. He felt nervous not telling him the whole truth about himself. "It was me," He said softly when he pulled his mouth away from his sleeve. His ears were back and his tails drooped as he looked at the gound. "I'm sorry to deceive you....I....I was just afraid.....I was scared you would hate me or one of them in descise, but it didn't make any sense on why you would save me then....I'm sorry...." He stayed looking down at the floor.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:38 am
Sano was about to get up and make himself some dinner but was stopped when the fox pulled his sleeve to make him stay. "Hey now." Sano said as he looked at Xeon and smiled softly, "Please let g-" He was about to say but then heard Xeon talked and stopped his mouth from forming words.

His eyes grew wide as he listened to what the animal/person had to say. It wasn't the whole thing of him not telling Sano it was him but the fact that a fox..A FOX.. was talking to him in his house. "Y-you can talk? Aa-and t-that w-was you?" Sano asked him then blushed remembering, he just confessed about his 'dream' of Xeon kissing him to Xeon and how muh he liked it. 'Oh dear stars why..' He thought as he blushed more and covered his face with his long purple hair and looked down at the ground.

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:47 pm
Xeon's eyes saddened. 'It wasn't time to tell him that just yet,' he scolded himself in his thoughts. His ears went back and his head practically drooped his tails going limp as he stood there. Without thinking about it he took a step back then another. His chest felt like it was squeezing hard and tight. He turned and padded away and found a small table to hide under now. He hated himself for doing what he'd done and for telling the other that the human he had supposedly dreamed abolut was for sure him. Xeon curled into a tight ball under the small table and let his depression settle in knowing full well he had no place else to go or hide. Which ment if the male wanted to throw him out he would do so. He didn't want to leave though, and that was because he like the other male and it scared him to go back out there where the men in black tixedo's could get him and bring him back to his abusive owner.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:14 pm
Sano continued to hide his face as he tried to damper the blush down. This was just so...Ugh!!! He was totally embarrassed now. He just been told that the fox that he thought was an animal was actually a person and not just any person! The person that kissed him and he liked it! Could it get any more embarrassing for him.

When his face went back to its original color, he heard paws walk away then looked up and saw Xeon go and hide under a table. Sano blinekd as he watched him and frowned. 'Did I hurt his feelings..?' He thoguth as he frowned more then got up and walked up to him. "Ummm..fox. Sorry I don't know your name." Sano stated as he squant down to his knees and bend down to look at him. "Please get from under there. Don't hide..please?"He asked as a soft smile graced his lips.

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:02 pm
"Xeon....my name's Xeon," He said softly as he looked away not really wanting to come out of his hidding spot. He shook his head and sighed softly. "I don't want to come out....I don't want you to hate me....and I don't want too leave.... I like you and I like it here....I'm sorry I won't do that again I promise," Xeon sound almost as though he was going to cry. He didn't want this kind of outcome, but at this point he was only assuming the worst insted of hoping for the best.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:48 pm
"Oh, well its nice to finally know your name Xeon." Sano said as he smiled and frowned slightly when he turned away and sighed. "I don't hate you. And I'm not going to kick you out. I would never do that. Your a guest in my house." He stated as he smiled again then sat on the floor. "And if you don't want to get out then I'l just have to stay here and be with you then." He said softly as he tried not to let the words 'I like you' make him blush and tried to preoccupy himself. Right now he had to worry about the fox boy that was next to him.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:04 pm
Xeon hesitently looked up at him, he was even more heistent in getting up and stepping his way out of hidding. His right leg stretched out and before he fully let it rest on the ground he hesitated pausing where he was his eyes looking up at the boy to see if there was any sign of desception. Once he saw nothing and he beleaved him and stepped out fully before he sat down his ears back and his face not looking up at the boy afraid to meet his eyes at all.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:08 pm
Sano looked at Xeon and gave a smile as he got out. Well getting him out is a good start, now to make the fox boy feel better. He watched Xeon as he fiddled with his fingers as he tried to think of something to help him cheer up. "Umm Xeon?" He asked as he looked back up at him. "Are..are you hungry?" He asked as he tried to help change the mood a bit with food.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:45 pm
He was about to say that he wasn't even remotely hungry, but his stomach roared out in a rumble telling him that sure enough he was. He clamped his mouth shut and a blush blossomed across under the silver fur of his. His indigo eyes looking at the ground as all he could do was nod now that he could object to eating anymore.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:01 pm
Sano blinked when he heard the rumble then laughed softly as he nodded hsi head. His laugh sounds a little like ringing bells that are jingled lightly. "Alright then. Lets get you some food." He said as he got up then walked to the kicthen. He went up to the fridge then opened it up and looked inside. He then looked at Xeon and smiled softly as he held up some noddles. "Is pasta okay for you to eat? Or would you liek soemthign else?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:25 pm
Xeon tilted his head slightly as he thought about it. His ears flicked slightly and he nodded, "Of course. I can eat anything a human can.....and sometimes what a goat can." He wrinkled his nose, "Though it tasts bad to do so.: He had eaten random things when he was on the run. Food was food to him and as long as it kept him moving he would eat it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:06 am
Sano laughed lightly as he nodded his head. "Alright then, noodles it is." He said as he began to cook the shell kind as stirred the meat then put the sauce in. When he was done, Sano put Xeon's share in a spaghetti bowl then laid it on the floor for him and smiled. "Enjoy." He said as he got up and went to eat his share.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:31 pm
Xeon kyued a soft fox like sound and sniffed at it before chewing like a fox would on the food in the bowl. He let his fox side take over and let the senses spring to life as he dinned on the food given to him. He nibbled every now and then as his tails swayed in happiness of the delectible food in the bowl before him.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff