Reply Main Squeeze
Tokio Hotel on The Ellen Degeneres Show Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II_DarkFallenAnngel_XoxO

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:43 am
Okay listen up people....Just one question....

How awesome would it be if Tokio Hotel was on the ellen show?
They actually might be on.....first it's on with alexa cheung and now the ellen show?!?! how AWESOME!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:01 pm
that would be awesome!!!

wafflez143

Ms.Tadakichi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:02 pm
=O So glad you mentioned this! Go here to fill out a form telling Ellen about your favourite international band! I can't do it because I dont live in the states and I don't really want to fake my address. Sounds weird, right, cus normally people fake their address...but Ellen is legit so I don't want to fake it lol Anywho, fill out the form HERE!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:12 pm
wait... so are they actually going to show up on ellen or is it just something we'd all like to see??? either which way, that would be awesome 3nodding  

Miserable Metal

Farrah moans
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cutesmasher

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:38 pm
Of course I think it would be great if they were on her show. I sent a couple messages to her through the website last year talking about them and how they really need to be on her show. If enough of us request them it's bound to get attention. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:24 pm
Lol Okay so I just sent a message. Anyone want to read what I wrote? xd  

Farrah moans
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cutesmasher

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

Ms.Tadakichi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:17 pm
I'd love to read it Xarkenzia, if you want to share =D

Spread the word, everyone! I think it's possible we could bombard Ellen enough to have her mention it on the show  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:22 am
Quote:
Hey Ellen! I watch your show almost every morning and I think it's awesome that you have been reaching out to other countries. It's so amusing watching the different references you make. Your attempts to play the didgeridoo on today's episode made me and my mom both laugh, but in a good way. smile You're looking for international music acts? Tokio Hotel is where it's at! They're very popular in Europe and have been taking America by storm since the release of their English album, Scream. They recently released a new album, Humanoid and it's their best yet. They may be 4 guys from a small town in Germany but it won't just be Germany you'll reach out to. I can pretty much guarantee you that a show that has them performing on it would increase your viewers 100fold! As far as song choice goes I personally think "Human connect to human" would be the best song for them to play since that is exactly what you are trying to do by reaching out to other countries. I hope you will consider them. Tokio Hotel would be a one of the best ways if not the best way to help you on your quest for world domination. wink
Laughs and love.

smile  

Farrah moans
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cutesmasher

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:28 pm
very nice.

I wish I could send in one.. but then I'd also have to make up an address and what not in the US and I find that to be quite troubling.

So I'll just support any of you who send in a letter to her. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:25 pm
thank you to everyone for quoting and replying to you're thoughts of Tokio Hotel having a chance of being on the Ellen show. Just think about it for a minute! the funniest female tv show host (screw you haters of tokio hotel and ellen scream evil ) and the greatest band...thats a few steps to being the worlds most famous and loved band ever!!! or as i like to call it...the 4 greatest kings of rock in the world (that is of course after Elvis Presley. Lolz ) whee  

II_DarkFallenAnngel_XoxO

II_DarkFallenAnngel_XoxO

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:27 pm
Xarkenzia
Quote:
Hey Ellen! I watch your show almost every morning and I think it's awesome that you have been reaching out to other countries. It's so amusing watching the different references you make. Your attempts to play the didgeridoo on today's episode made me and my mom both laugh, but in a good way. smile You're looking for international music acts? Tokio Hotel is where it's at! They're very popular in Europe and have been taking America by storm since the release of their English album, Scream. They recently released a new album, Humanoid and it's their best yet. They may be 4 guys from a small town in Germany but it won't just be Germany you'll reach out to. I can pretty much guarantee you that a show that has them performing on it would increase your viewers 100fold! As far as song choice goes I personally think "Human connect to human" would be the best song for them to play since that is exactly what you are trying to do by reaching out to other countries. I hope you will consider them. Tokio Hotel would be a one of the best ways if not the best way to help you on your quest for world domination. wink
Laughs and love.

smile

i totally respect you for sticking up for those of the people who cant or doesnt want (for a good reason of course) to put up a message up on ellens web. Thank you so much! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:28 pm
Ms.Tadakichi
I'd love to read it Xarkenzia, if you want to share =D

Spread the word, everyone! I think it's possible we could bombard Ellen enough to have her mention it on the show

im with ya girl! wink  

II_DarkFallenAnngel_XoxO

Farrah moans
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cutesmasher

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:08 pm
It's kind of funny because I feel like I'm partially lying by saying that it won't only be Germany she'll reach out to (implying that she would reach out to Germany) when in reality the majority of Germany hates them. xp

I was telling my friend how I recommended "Human connect to human" as the song choice and she laughed. Due to the fact it sounds dirty razz
The actual song is sweeter in meaning I think in it's original German text. Oh well
The line that has 'Girl meets girl, know what to do' makes me think of Ellen anyway.
lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:35 pm
wow thats a really good letter biggrin  

CatastrophicxxMonsoon

5,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Miserable Metal

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:00 pm
Xarkenzia
It's kind of funny because I feel like I'm partially lying by saying that it won't only be Germany she'll reach out to (implying that she would reach out to Germany) when in reality the majority of Germany hates them. xp

I was telling my friend how I recommended "Human connect to human" as the song choice and she laughed. Due to the fact it sounds dirty razz
The actual song is sweeter in meaning I think in it's original German text. Oh well
The line that has 'Girl meets girl, know what to do' makes me think of Ellen anyway.
lol

germany hates them? harsh xp hehe, but you're right about the "girl meets girl" part! rofl rofl rofl i read that and couldn't help but laugh xd  
Main Squeeze

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff