Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Teen Sex, Pregnancy and Puberty Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for teenagers covering topics centering around teen sex, pregnancy, puberty, and other aspects of teen life. 

Tags: teens, puberty, sexuality, pregnancy, life issues 

Reply Puberty Subforum
Health Diagram Inaccuracy...?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vantineutrasictical

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:47 pm
Every time i see the diagram of the p***s in health (which just finished up =D) it seems like they draw the p***s... not weird... but short.

I'm not sure how common, but most people i've seen/talked to say that flaccid, it's longer than their testicles. I've only seen lie... 60 year old men having penises smaller than their testicles. (note, these pictures were in health as a diagram to show circumsized and uncircumsized... I'm not looking at any 60 year old men...)

Anyone know how accurate that diagram is?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:13 pm
The average flaccid length is about 3.5 inches according to the Journal of Urology.

But there's a ton of variety. A flaccid p***s can also change sizes depending on temperature or the guy's emotional state. Testicles can change a lot from those things too. So some flaccid penises are shorter than the testicles, some hang longer, others are about the same length, and others can be any one of the three depending on the conditions!

And that means you can never tell for sure what a guy's erect size will be based on his flaccid size either.  

LorienLlewellyn

Quotable Informer

The Snarfy

Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:18 pm
3.5 inches flaccid?

Oh man...

I'm really embarrassed now....

sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:27 pm
Snarfina
3.5 inches flaccid?

Oh man...

sweatdrop

There's a huge amount of variety though. Some guys are an inch or two. Some guys are four or five inches. And overweight guys might have their entire p***s hidden when flaccid! So it's really nothing to be embarrassed about either way. 3nodding  

LorienLlewellyn

Quotable Informer

The Snarfy

Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:32 pm
LorienLlewellyn
Snarfina
3.5 inches flaccid?

Oh man...

sweatdrop

There's a huge amount of variety though. Some guys are an inch or two. Some guys are four or five inches. And overweight guys might have their entire p***s hidden when flaccid! So it's really nothing to be embarrassed about either way. 3nodding

Ah, I see... well, that helps... sweatdrop

Yeah, that's how it is for me. It's almost... always... 'shy' so to speak... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:27 am
I'm female, and from my perspective the flaccid length means absolutely nothing. My current boyfriend's p***s is about 2 inches while flaccid, and like 7 inches while erect. It doesn't bother me that it is 2 inches while flaccid. In fact, it wouldn't bother me if it were 1 inch, or even half an inch. It seems like having it shorter while flaccid would be really advantageous anyway. If it's long all the time, wouldn't it get in the way a lot more?  

!namorata

Puberty Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff