Grumpy Paw

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:26 am
User Image

So the pride had finally managed to find land, and get themselves together in an organized fashion. Not that she doubted the king one bit. But she often found herself watching the failed ambitions of others and wouldn't be surprised one way or another if this place failed before it started. She raised her eyebrow and shook her head slowly, 'Way to see the glass half empty Zumi, way to see it half empty.' But she was a natural pessimist. Perhaps that's what kept her angling for so much power; she just was never pleased with the rank she got.

And by shear dumb luck, the king must have seen this ambition in her and given her a rank above other 'dimwitted' lions. Though only she would know her true thoughts about the lower class lions. Outwardly she was all smiles and pleasantries. No matter who or what they were they would be Zumi's 'friends' but inwardly they would all be stepping stone, 'pawns' per say in her game of life.

She strode down from where the nobles lived down to the middle class to mingle and gain an idea what she was working with. Anyway this was her job, to let the king know everything that has or was happening. And she would be the best at it. No matter how much she disliked the non-purple lions. That was the only way to gain his loyalty after all.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:56 pm
User Image

Unyezi was returning to the middle class caves from taking a walk in the forest. As she walked into the caves, she saw a purple lioness coming down from the upper class area, and began bounding up to her. Ah, nothing like meeting somebody new! And such a pretty wing markings! "Hello! How are you? Nice day today, isn't it? Although, I suppose that the weather is always the same in the caves... Anyway, if your trying to get away from the stuffy politics of the upper class, I would suggest a walk in the forest. Nice and sunny out today. Ah, I could have chosen to be a noble, but then I'd have to be all charming and pleasant all the time. Not to mention politics. Doesn't really suit me, being a noble." Unyezi stopped when she realizied she was ranting.
"Oh, sorry. I could talk all day."  

Clessie

6,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Grumpy Paw

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:46 pm
The first thing that came to Zumi's mind as the other spoke was she likes to talk ALOT. But she wasn't annoyed, she tried to listen but some of the words seamed to slip out of her mind. Which was frustrating for her because she normally had an iron-clad memory. Something she needed to stay on top of her power.

"So it's a nice day down there?"

She was somewhat worried that the middle-class would have rain while the nobles were blessed with eternal sunlight all the time.

"It's nice to meet you though-" She paused not knowing the others name.

"They call me Zumi up here. Your free to as well." She said casually even if it came off abit snobbish. She WAS an advisor after all.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:29 pm
"Yes, there's about as much sunlight down there as the trees alow." Unyezi confermed. What a mundane topic I just had to bring up. Oh well, it does make a great excuse to talk! "My name's Unyezi. It's great to meet you, Zumi! So, what's it like up there in the noble's quarters? I hope that you have good living conditions. Wouldn't that be ironic, if the nobles lived horribly and the middle and lower classes lived wonderfully?"  

Clessie

6,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Grumpy Paw

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:55 pm
"Of course are living quarters are divine." She thought over her large den littered in furs and trinkets that she had collected since joining the pride. She didn't rub it into the others face- thought it was tempting in her own mind. But it wouldn't go over well if it reached the king she was gloating. That was something they did together, WITHOUT the lower class in ear shot. That was proper.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:41 pm
"Oh, that's good! Must be nice. I could have been a noble, because of my markings, but I like being a scholar. I don't have to put up with politics, and I can rant all I want." Unyezi thought about what sitting in a suffy cave with all the upper class, disscusing mundaine topics and only being able to through pleasantries all day for fear of vexing someone important off. Why, I'd never be able to rant.  

Clessie

6,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
[IC] Suka'Fumo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items