Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vietnamese Pride Guild

Back to Guilds

Ya need a place to hang out and have fun? Here's the perfect place! We welcome ANYONE and EVERYONE!. Come hang with us! 

Tags: Vietnam, Pride, Viet Pride, Vietnamese, Asian 

Reply » Main «
wat really grinds my gears

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

azn guy2

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:50 pm
u no wat really grinds my gears... well it is when white guys in school copy off us asians. u no that. also the wanna be asians. man they should stick to wat they really r.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:18 pm
azn guy2
u no wat really grinds my gears... well it is when white guys in school copy off us asians. u no that. also the wanna be asians. man they should stick to wat they really r.

when we were learing about china they told me to speak and write their names in chinese for them. I said im not chinese!

When i call my family they try to imitate me like "ching dong yang" stupid people.

They keep thinking they're chinese cause they can say "ni hao"

But i am a wannbe korean girl though.  

xDark_vs_Lightx

Gray Turtle

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:16 am
They call me chinease all the time...

D<  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:25 am
~I know right?!
But, I dont mind some of my friends though, I mean, If it's not EVERYTHING we do....You tell your best Asian friend to leave his hair long,
half the kid in the class leave their hair long. I tried wearing miss-match clothes and shoelaces, well, that's the end of that. It's stupid aren't it?  

Max S Clasherz
Vice Captain

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Petite Plus-Size
Crew

6,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:06 pm
I get tht most of the time.
and I hate it that people think since we're azns we have to be great at everything  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:20 pm
It happens to me all the time! Everyone calls me chinese no matter how many times I say I'm Vietnamese. Half the people that call me chinese don't even know that Vietnam is a country!(that's sad but true)  

strawberryn

xSILENT - - s e r a p h

0 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:25 am
I sometime say my words the wrong way because my mind would be elsewhere, but someone laughed and said, "Oh, she's supposed to talk like that because she's asian!" and I was ready to tear their dicks off for that but I couldn't because I was at school. evil  
» Main «

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games