Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
"Developing Your Own Belief System" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yanueh

Shameless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:57 am
Illiezeulette
I am a negative person for thinking that most New Age white-light business is bullshit, to some.

I've encountered this before. The minute you disagree with some of them or call their beliefs into serious question, you're suddenly branded as a negative and nasty person. I had so-called lightworkers wishing death on me and attacking my somewhat silly-sounding username rather than addressing the substance of my arguments.

It just goes to show that just because someone or something claims to stand for light, love, tolerance, goodness, and all that... it doesn't mean they do, or at least, not as much as they think.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:12 am
I really can't get passed the whole, her going to church and telling that little girl what she did. To be honest, that was a bad thing for her to do.
Then again, reading the entire post, that lady had a ton of bad idea's and words in there.

I really love how she called Islam, Muslim. She really did her research there, not.  

Edith Puthie

Lunatic

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:41 am
Paranormal Zombiiie

I really love how she called Islam, Muslim. She really did her research there, not.
Yeah.
That made my teeth itch.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:49 am
TeaDidikai
Paranormal Zombiiie

Yeah.
That made my teeth itch.

Yeah, I'm kinda a religion major. Teeth clenching. D:  

Edith Puthie

Lunatic

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items