you have for this guild. Keep in mind that our 3 year
guildaversary is coming up and we need contest ideas
and event ideas. What items you want to win and
what contests you would like to join? Plus any other
suggestions you have for the guild.

xx.
<3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:26 am
Contests; poetry writing, short story, tektek, avi, banner, dice, lotto.
Prizes; maybe some MC's, gold, a coupon for an art shop of your choice.

Seawicket

iiiDemonicAngel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:27 am
Well, maybe for contest ideas...Just random questions about the guild?
I dunno. Or a radom number contest?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:31 am
An art contest with like a theme of celebration or something to that effect. And contests like writing, tektek and banners.

Also maybe an event in Towns like a party or something...  

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:49 am
I kinda have an idea for an event or thread of sorts. Its only a suggestion.

I see that there are a lot of young girls in this guild seem "lost" is the only way I can describe it. I was thinking that we should make a thread where Older members of the guild adopt one of the younger girls. Kinda like a big sister little sister thing. The Big sister will be the young sister's friendly guardian to be there to guild them and provide them with kind advice or words when ever they need it.

I don't know if that made any sense but I think that it would be helpful.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:56 am
I really like that idea Mord Sith.

Seawicket

o0Roxy0o
Captain

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:57 am
Wow.
Good ideas. [:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:58 am
iCrickle

Thanks <3 the idea has been on my mind as of late. I was looking for the right moment to reveal it to everyone. I'm happy that I found this thread.  

Matron Mord Sith

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:03 am
Matron Mord Sith
iCrickle

Thanks <3 the idea has been on my mind as of late. I was looking for the right moment to reveal it to everyone. I'm happy that I found this thread.

I agree, it's a good idea.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:11 am
Iceestar
Matron Mord Sith
iCrickle

I agree, it's a good idea.

Thank you <3  

Matron Mord Sith

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:42 am
OMG! A giant sleep over event! XD Best pj's contest. Art and such. It'd be fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:51 pm
This is just a random idea that I thought I'd throw out there. It's not necessarily an event, nor is it a contest, but I thought it was an interesting idea.

Since the guild is going on three years old I was thinking that it's about time that some of the members get to know the crew a little better. So what if we made a thread where the guild members can ask the crew questions? We can answer them then keep a post open where we can display answered questions. I think it could be pretty useful. It's just a suggestion, though.  

Rei Uchikino

Seawicket

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:56 pm
Rei Uchikino
This is just a random idea that I thought I'd throw out there. It's not necessarily an event, nor is it a contest, but I thought it was an interesting idea.

Since the guild is going on three years old I was thinking that it's about time that some of the members get to know the crew a little better. So what if we made a thread where the guild members can ask the crew questions? We can answer them then keep a post open where we can display answered questions. I think it could be pretty useful. It's just a suggestion, though.

I love that idea!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:25 pm
iCrickle
Rei Uchikino

I love that idea!

Me too.  

Ananszi

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:17 pm
Eliza Rose
iCrickle
Rei Uchikino

I love that idea!

Me too.

Thanks, girls. :]  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out