[PRP] I Thought I Was Alone? (Blossom & Fish Bones) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elufae

Adventuring Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:16 pm
User ImageBlossom leaned forward, craning her neck slightly to get a better view. Small, slender shapes glinted in the sunlight beneath the water's surface. Just as the tip of her nose touched the water, the little fish darted away to the safety of th undergrass. She giggled quietly, barely audibly, at their escape. When she raised her head again, the fish ventured out into the open again, darting to and fro, side to side, pausing every now and then. What a lovely dance she thought to herself, and backed a few paces away.

Then she began to mimic their movements, sidestepping here, prancing forwards there. She smiled. She felt like she was one of the fish, just on land. She gave a quick bow to her "brethren" in the stream and made a quick twirl. She giggled softly again. How nice it was to dance in this private place.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:38 pm
User Image
Fish Bones was creeping along the bank, going cuietly to keep the fish from darting away. It's not the live ones he's interested in, but when they move the water ripples, and that makes his task all the harder. You see, he's out looking for fish bones. Ahah! a skull, and from the looks of it a partial spine and rib bones as well. Bending, Fish Bones dips his muzzle beneath the water. Gently, but firmly, taking his prize between his teeth, he pulls it out.

Just as he's turning to leave, Fish Bones hears a giggle. Curious, he turns back, still moving quietly, to see who else is here. Around a bend in the river, he sees who'd made the sound. A lovely pink doe, who seems to have lost herself in a dance. Fish Bones stands transfixed, watching her each movement. On impulse, he steps closer to her, clearing his throat. Ewwo, buf-" he stops, confused why his voice is muffled. Then he remembers the skull, spitting it out, Fish bones starts again. "Err, that is, hello. You dance very well."

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

elufae

Adventuring Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:49 pm
Blossom was almost in a state of mind when another kimeti's voice called her back down to earth. She whirled around in an oddly graceful manner, despite her surprise, to view the voice's owner. An earth-toned buck with some fish remains in his mouth? Backing slowly away in a cautious effort to keep her distance, she replied softly, "H-hello.." she looked at the bones now on the ground and back to the buck who...complimented her? "Th-thank you!" she said, just a fraction louder, and her eyes fell to the floor once more. When was the last time she was complimented? She couldn't remember.

Her eyes transfixed on the bones once more. Out of curiousity, she asked hesitantly, "...Did you just..eat that fish?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:58 pm
He watches the pink doe, smiling slightly. "Your welcome." he shakes his head at her question. "No, I found them and am taking them to add to my collection." Fish Bones is about to introduce himself, when a thought occurs to him. "Would it bother you if I had eaten the fish?" hoping this doe had nothing against meat eaters, as fish was a favorite of his.  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

elufae

Adventuring Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:07 pm
"N-n-no!" she said, although clearly distressed, her voice remained quiet. She paced in place, embarrassed once more. Her words came out all wrong. She didn't mean to sound disapproving of his diet, so she clarified, "I meant that it w-was picked clean. I thought it odd for one t-to eat it so q-quickly and d-deftly...". She said this while staring at the bones, how white they were. She hoped this time she was able to convey her thoughts properly.

Scratching her ankle with one hoof, she wondered aloud, "Collection? Of fish b-bones?" not realizing that her thoughts were not private, just as her dance was not..

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:18 pm
Fish Bones nods. "Ahh, alright. Yes, I collect fish bones for my pond at home." he pauses, then continues on in a low voice. "To make it look like my naming dream." raising his voice back to his normal volume, he continues. "I'm Fish Bones, by the way."  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

elufae

Adventuring Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:27 pm
Blossom visualized the pond mentioned, she thought of a clear blue pool amidst the dull green of swampgrass and smiled. When she heard his mumble she said, "Pardon?" but then shook her head and added, "N-nevermind" with a soft chuckle. His name, Fish Bones. A fitting name indeed.

"Your name...suits you." she said pleasantly. She was still a good distance away, but was feeling more and more comfortable. Her previous embarrassment of being caught dancing was gradually fading away.

"My name is Blossom" she said quietly, daring to take a small step forward.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:32 pm
He chuckles, it had never occurred to him how well his name fits. "Thank you. Blossom, it's a pretty name, for a lovely doe." he blushes a bit, flirting isn't something he's done a lot of. Though, to be fair, he's only met a few does.

"If I may ask, why were you dancing? I mean, it's not something I've seen a lot of Kimeti do. With the exception of festivals."

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

elufae

Adventuring Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:46 pm
Lovely? She never thought of herself as lovely. The blush on her cheeks grew pinker and she ducked her head in embarrassment. "I wouldn't say that" she said honestly, though a shy giggle escaped her lips. His next question relieved her of further embarrassing herself.

That is, until she remembered she was caught dancing. Blushing again, she began to stutter. "W-well, umm. I j-just...like to d-dance. A lot. It..sends me to another place almost. Like..I'm not fully here when I'm dancing..I'm somewhere else, somewhere up high, like I'm flying. Or like just now, I was one of them...one of the fish" she said, nodding to the creek. She became relaxed on the topic. Dancing was something important to her, and although she never really talked to anyone about how much it meant to her, she felt at ease with the buck and did not mind opening up anymore. He actually showed interest, and that calmed her.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:26 pm
He frowns at her first statement, but she continues on before he can argue his point. As he listens, the frown is replaced by a smile. "I know exactly what you mean. Only, I don't dance to get the feeling, I swim." In truth, the few times Fish Bones has tried dancing were utterly embarrassing. He grimaces at the memory of hooves getting tangled and hard falls.  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

elufae

Adventuring Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:32 pm
"I'm not very good at swimming" she said, "but..dancing is my..passion..of sorts. It's the only thing I truly enjoy." she smiled, staring blankly ahead. Her eyes focused on the buck again. She wasn't afraid anymore. This...this wasn't so bad, was it? Talking? She smiled and added, "Besides flower-smelling of course. I love flowers."

Her eyes wandered to the fish again, they peered at her with glassy eyes before darting back and forth again. Her legs tingled, itching to dance with them, but instead she stayed still. "It must be nice to swim with them," she said.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:37 pm
"Dancing is something I cannot do, no matter how I try. However, I do like watching others dance." He follows her gaze to the little fish. "Yes, it is. Some are even bold enough to come right up to you. Or if you're just relaxing in the cool water, being very still, they'll treat you as a rock and dart about or hide near you."  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

elufae

Adventuring Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:48 pm
Blossom was fascinated by his words. She never would have thought that she could be that close to the little silver fish. She smiled and inched closer to the water's edge, sitting down gently and watching the small fish. Her breath was soft and halted, as if exhaling would scare the fish away. She replayed the buck's last sentences in her mind. Watching others dance..maybe, she thought, maybe one day I'll dance for him. Just him of course. Although they had only spent a short time together, although she had just met the buck, she felt drawn to him. He even admitted liking dance, even if he could not do so himself. Perhaps she would teach him.. and perhaps in return he could teach her to swim like a fish.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:00 am
Slowly, as quiet as possible, Fish Bones approaches the stream as well. When he sits, Fish Bones is careful to keep his distance, not wishing to crowed Blossom. "Sometimes they'll nibble at my fur, looking for bugs. It tickles so much that sitting still is hard." his voice is low, so as not to startle the fish, but still loud enough for her to hear. All the while she watches the fish, he watches her.  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

elufae

Adventuring Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:37 am
Blossom continued to watch the fish and her ears perked in Fish Bones' direction. His words made her giggle, and she didn't realize that he was watching her. The pink doe was never one to be aware of her surroundings. Instead, she leaned in again, slowly and tenderly as ever, and whispered playfully, "How about a kiss?" and dipped her nose into the water, just grazing a fish as it vanished into the undergrass. Giggling, her head moved back and small droplets of water fell from her nose as she turned to Fish Bones.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff