Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild That Brought Our Smokes Back! [Nov. 2009]

Back to Guilds

The official protesting guild! Join to stop the unfair! 

Tags: Gaia, Unfair, Protest, Freedom, Fight 

Reply Gaia's Freedom Fighters; a protest guild
2% sales tax

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXhands_off_my_cookieXx

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:43 pm
We work hard to get some of the items we have. if we want to sell them we shouldn't loose gold for it. we worked hard to get that gold and gaia should not take that away. If you agree post here.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:49 pm
As our economy gets worse, so does Gaias...  

Zombi3_Kill0r

2,950 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Member 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Batastasia Frootsnoot

Snuggly Sweetheart

29,315 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:31 pm
it also makes people price stuff higher because they lose some of the money that they just want to get back from buying items in the first place.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:29 am
NO! :/
It's called a GOLD SINK.
Saying you want the tax taken away is like saying you want Gaia's economy to crash.

We have already been over this many times in the guild!
And in case you weren't paying attention: WE ARE NO LONGER PROTESTING.

Toxic Friday already sent out an announcement saying that we will wait until Gaia does something horribly wrong (like the cig ban).
Until then, we will not be protesting.
Those who wish to be active in the guild, however, now have their own little place to chat.

And people will always price items way too high, because they are just that greedy. :/

Sephira the Fallen

xXhands_off_my_cookieXx

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:06 am
Brutal Beckon
it also makes people price stuff higher because they lose some of the money that they just want to get back from buying items in the first place.

yeah that to. i checked one item in market that was 5k like a month agi now its 10-12k and fallen wish has gone up like 200k it used 2 b 350k  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:08 am
ii_xXTaylorXx
Brutal Beckon

yeah that to. i checked one item in market that was 5k like a month agi now its 10-12k and fallen wish has gone up like 200k it used 2 b 350k

It's called fluctuation. Dumplin McGibblet was topping 120K in November and now it's back down to 25-30K. The MCs of the month do that too, especially the same hour they come out. I sold Layla for... 62K I think and now it's between 50-55K

Just be patient, eventually they'll come back down to a 'reasonable' price.
As well, check the exhange forum, as they sometimes have really good deals on things that are usually really expensive.

PS; I read 'Brutal Beckon' as 'Brutal Bacon' and that was incredibly cool.  

The Virgin Melly

7,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

awaqu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:49 pm
ii_xXTaylorXx
Brutal Beckon

that's called inflation. The market place will go up and down in stock every year. You are seeing it when it's high, just wait, and it will go down.  
Gaia's Freedom Fighters; a protest guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games