Rules and Regulations

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Argus Plexus
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:23 pm
These are the rules and regulations of the guild. These apply to ALL forums and threads in this guild unless otherwise stated by a crew member.

The way our disciplinary system works is this:

First offense grants you a spot on the grey-list for a week
Second offense grants you a spot on the black-list for a month
Third offense, and you get the ban-hammer

1 - Whatever a crew member says, goes. No questions. If they are telling you to do something against the rules, or is downright ridiculous, PM myself or one of the VCs with the details of the situation, and we will deal with the situation accordingly.

2 - I don't give two shits and a ******** about cussing. You can cuss all you want in the forums, because if it offends someone THAT much, they can turn on their filter. But if I catch you cussing AT someone in my forums, I will get on your a**.

3 - If I EVER catch someone cybering in my forums, I will personally castrate you. Understand? I can get shut down for that.

4 - Cheating will NOT be tolerated. If I catch someone cheating in my guild, that gets an insta-ban. No questions.

5 - Trolling and spamming is a complete and utter waste of my time. It's just annoying.

6 - Since this IS a sports guild, I am sure that there will be multiple flame wars as we go along. If you happen to find a flame war in a forum, just don't post in it. PM a crew member with the topic and page number, and we will deal with the situation accordingly. If I catch you taking part in a flame war, you will hear from me about it.

These are the most common retarded actions I usually find the retarded inhabitants of this site committing. I will add more rules as we go along. If you got a problem with any of them, well that's just too bad. This guild isn't an anarchy.

Argus Plexus, Guild Captain  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:50 pm
Grey-List:

Black-List:

Argus Plexus
Captain

X-Swagg-Master

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:46 am
ok  
World Sports Discussion/Guild Announcements/Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff