Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
I did the stupid thing and used a ouija board. ^^; Help me?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gourmet Paint Chip

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:18 pm
So. One day I was sittin' around and I decided I wanted to make and used a ouija board. So I did. It isn't anything special, just construction paper with letters on it, I use a dime for my planchette. Rather makeshift, no?

Well, I wasn't really expecting anything to happen 'cause I don't believe in anything until I see it but so I said, "Whoever would like to join me is welcome to."

I'm gonna guess that left me fairly vulnerable but I have no real way of knowing.

Then, the dime started moving when I asked if someone was there it said "YES" and eventually through conversation I learned her name is Vanessa, she was born in 1957, she died when she was 19, and her favorite color is blue. I asked her how she died and all she said was "KOPS" and I don't know what that means.

After I while she started moving the dime reeeaaallly slowly so I guessed that she was tired or something and said goodbye.

A few days later my friend and I did the ouija board and we met a small boy named "JEY". I don't know if that's spelled right, but that's what they said. He was 5 years old when he died. I asked him how he died and all he said was "19". I knew that Vanessa was 19 so I asked him if Vanessa had killed him. He said yes.

I spluttered for a bit, Vanessa seems like such a nice presence. I always feel safe talking to her. Eventually I asked him why and he said, "2 THIN". This didn't make any sense to my friend and I so we asked him too clarify. Suddenly, I swear, I felt like there was anger in the room. Like that feeling you get when people are yelling at each other. Then the dime moved off the board.

I talked to Vanessa after that and she said she didn't kill him. She named his cause of death as "POT". We asked if he got hit with a pot or something and she said no. We don't know what this means either. It seems unlikely that the 5 year old was doing drugs.

Oh, just a side note: Jey moves the dime about twice as fast as Vanessa. I don't know if this means anything but there it is.

So, um, comments? Advice? Other ouija stories?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 9:58 pm
I have a story, I was 15 years old, my friend and I were bored and he was skeptic about the occult, so me being the wise master of the occult arts that it was made a board out of computer paper and a pepsi cap. So we asked ANY spirit to join us. The cap just moved off of the "board" so me being pissed and a master of the occult arts decided "HEY!! why not curse the ******** with something from good ole king solomon!?" After that the air thickend and the room was hostile. Me being the MASTER that i was demanded that it speak with us. Still nothing, preformed LBRP and the MP ritual and we went off to bed. Now the following week was abosolute hell, my girlfriend hated me, teachers always called on me when i didn't know the answer, my mother was SURE she smelled marijuana on me, my dad was POSITIVE that i was involved in a cult, I had horrible nightmares about burning flesh and what not. My friend had similar side effects, whatever the spirit was it was messing with us in a big way. So i meditated and called out to it, turned out it was an old man who died around the age of 58 he wasn't into sharing details with me, he said he was pissed that I was so impatient about him not talking and that it takes time. I explained to him that I'd worked with dead spirits before but none had the same power, he had no explantion for that one. He said he would leave, I said i was happy about it and he just...went. I preformed the LBRP and continued on with my life a little wiser. The following week went better.

Moral of the story:your not a master of the occult arts at 15 and oujia boards can get you into contact with things you don't want to mess with.  

SoilWork

Gourmet Paint Chip

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:16 pm
Ooh, jeez. That doesn't sound like it was fun. Hopefully I won't have to experience someting like that. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:46 am
SoilWork
"HEY!! why not curse the ******** with something from good ole king solomon!?"
Is it wrong of me to find that extremely funny?  

Tsuzuki

Jasta

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 3:05 am
This is the thing - you sit down and invite "any" spirit to join you, you're opening yourself up for a world of trouble. Either play responsibly, or don't play at all. You're lucky if the only thing you have found is 19 year old murderer.

I've never touched one personally - my mother forbade their use in her house, and because she was so easy going with everything else, I knew there was a good reason for it. She never told me, but I bugged her mother about it until I got some sort of answer. Basically the "thing" that my mum and her friends managed to call upon terrified them all so much that my mum refused to leave her bedroom for about 2 days, and they still don't talk about it, 30 years on.

Coupled with other horror stories of possession, and what not... I have a healthy respect of the things, and prefer other methods of contacting spirits.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 3:19 am
Would you invite strangers into your house?

stare  

miserabelle

Gourmet Paint Chip

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:53 am
Yes, I know it was stupid but I'm not entirely sure what to do about it. I can't be sure that Vanessa killed Jey. Should I try to contact them again and figure out the truth? Or should I just put the board away?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:21 pm
"what to do about it"? - what can you do about it..? Does it really matter..? They're both dead. And is it even any of your business, really..? My advice would be to put the board away while you're still in control of the situation and keep it as a story to tell your friends... but as mentioned before, I don't like the things.  

Jasta

Zoologist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:28 pm
Gourmet Paint Chip
Yes, I know it was stupid but I'm not entirely sure what to do about it. I can't be sure that Vanessa killed Jey. Should I try to contact them again and figure out the truth? Or should I just put the board away?

Personally, I wouldn't talk to either of them again. You can't ever be sure that the spirits you contact will be telling the truth, especially if they're bored. They/Vanessa/Jey will probably just continue to mess with you. : /

Anyway, I don't really have any interesting Ouija board stories. I don't like them all that much, I've had some scary experiences.. which were probably my own fault, because as much as you sit down and try to fill the room with light, dispel negative thoughts, etc. etc.. I always get that nagging feeling in the back of my mind hoping something doesn't go awry. And so of course, it does. XD

But, a couple of times at my best friend's house - which is one of the only places I've used a ouija board - I've had spirits refer to me as "Red/Little Red", because that's what I had been dying my hair.. My hair is back to an almost natural brown now. :]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:12 pm
Tsuzuki
SoilWork
"HEY!! why not curse the ******** with something from good ole king solomon!?"
Is it wrong of me to find that extremely funny?

It was meant to be funny, so I suppose not.  

SoilWork

Ainsley Lo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:38 pm
I think that the only scary thing about those boards is that people tend to become easily frightened and haunt themselves.

Don't try to play the hero. Just put the board away and forget about it. It's the best way to deal with it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:54 pm
i tend to write off ouija board stories as people having overactive imaginations, their subconsciouses making up neat stories about dead people, though i have heard a few stories that are clearly more than that, so.

if you really are that curious about it, you can always do some good old-fashioned research. why bother contacting spirits when there are libraries and old newspapers? i imagine the younger one meant to spell his name like Jay: Jason.

and if you're that concerned, cleanse/bless/whatever the area in which you were doing this work, maybe even destroy the board itself. that way you can get rid of any negative things that might be floating around, should they be there, as well as just reassuring yourself that you'll be okay, which i think is something like 90% of the effectiveness of magical protection and the like.  

MST3Kakalina

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff