• V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:31 am
Harajuku OwO
Tokyo :3
Osaka OwO
ANYWHERE THATS BUSY :3  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:43 am
when i introduced myself, i said that me and my bff were planning on going to japan by ourselves one day, just the two of us. we've been planning things quite heavily, since planning it in advance helps us think and gives us time to save money for our trip.

so, we're going in winter, where (according to expedia) it is the cheapest time of year. not prefered, but that's when we have break. and since japan is in a warmer biome than the region of the US where we live, it's kinda okay.

we've been thinking of choice cities to land and stay. at first, the choice was tokyo, and although they have nice hotels, getting in there and staying in town would be difficult because of the crazy people-per-square-foot thing. i'm not one for huge cities like that.

so, the choice became either sapporo or kyoto. sapporo was my contribution, i love the "manta-ray island" as i call it just for fun. and kyoto is still a nice city, and it is the original capital. from anywhere we go, we could still get to tokyo and other cities by bullet train.

we've chosen popular big cities, though... any recommendations for two anime otaku and fun-loving girls who just want to breathe the japanese air one day? scenic landscapes would be nice to see too. ^w^  

shadowpikachu94

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Generous 100
Passport Japan日本のパスポート

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items