Zelda 2010, Your Opinion Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Is Your Opinion On This Game?
  It Is Gonna Rock!
  It Is Gonna SUPER ROCK!!
  Im Not A Legend Of Zelda Fan........BUT IT IS GOING TO BE THE BEST GAME EVER. OVER 25 MILLION TIMES BETTER THAN THOSE GAY HALO GAMES!
View Results

God Of Video Games

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:11 pm
http://wii.ign.com/articles/105/1058479p1.html

Just Seeing The Artwork Makes Me Weep With Joy. THIS GAME IS GONNA BE @$#&#xIN;G GREAT!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:19 pm
Old news. But yes, cannot wait.  

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:20 pm
I'd be a little more excited if Spirit Tracks wasn't the most disappointing Zelda I've played so far. I fear the franchise is in dire need of a revamp.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:46 pm
If they nail the controls the game could suck a** and I'd still love it.

It has to be REAL motionplus though, not that bullshit pre-canned stuff Red Steel 2's trying to pull.  

Waynebrizzle

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:00 pm
I haven't even played Spirit Tracks. I haven't even finished Phantom Hourglass.

As awesome as Toon Link was in Wind Waker, I'm getting a little tired of him.

I'm somewhat exicted for this game though, but all I've seen of this game so far was the E3 artwork. I need more details...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:02 pm
Lord of Armageddon
I haven't even played Spirit Tracks. I haven't even finished Phantom Hourglass.

As awesome as Toon Link was in Wind Waker, I'm getting a little tired of him.

I get where you're coming from, but I can't really imagine a portable Zelda NOT in the Wind Waker style. If it's in 3D, at least. The cartoony style just works for the DS.  

Waynebrizzle

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:09 pm
This is a repeat thread. See Meta_Fish's "Iwata Spills Some Awesome Beans"

Lady Psycho Sexy
I'd be a little more excited if Spirit Tracks wasn't the most disappointing Zelda I've played so far. I fear the franchise is in dire need of a revamp.
I enjoyed Spirit tracks... probably more than PH...

I don't know where's you're coming from on this.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:51 pm
[Kegan]
Lady Psycho Sexy

I've really only played up until the second rail map because I'm so unenthusiastic about it, but so far it just seems like they copy-pasted bits from every other Zelda game I've played. I know they're all the same to some extent, but it comes across as far less imaginative than the rest. For example, as soon as I heard the first temple was Forest, I knew the first boss was a giant bug. User Image

I know you don't fix what's not broken, but they COULD surprise us every now and then.

Cabron the Swan

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:03 pm
Lady Psycho Sexy
[Kegan]
Lady Psycho Sexy

I've really only played up until the second rail map because I'm so unenthusiastic about it, but so far it just seems like they copy-pasted bits from every other Zelda game I've played. I know they're all the same to some extent, but it comes across as far less imaginative than the rest. For example, as soon as I heard the first temple was Forest, I knew the first boss was a giant bug. User Image

I know you don't fix what's not broken, but they COULD surprise us every now and then.

That bug is easily the lamest boss in the game. I strongly encourage you to keep playing. The second boss isn't the greatest either, but the game really picks up from there.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:29 pm
The third boss feels a little anticlimactic short, but it's kinda epic. The whole game is a little short when your hand is as practiced and deadly as mine.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:31 pm
Waynebrizzle
Lady Psycho Sexy
[Kegan]
Lady Psycho Sexy

That bug is easily the lamest boss in the game. I strongly encourage you to keep playing. The second boss isn't the greatest either, but the game really picks up from there.
The bug is ALWAYS the lamest boss in the game. I'm just sick of seeing it there, in the first dungeon, every time. I mean check out this boss, he was the first boss and he was creative, fun, and NOT A BUG.

...I need to stop comparing new LoZ titles to LttP or else I am always going to end up disappointed. User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:33 pm
Spirit Tracks is great. o_O  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:34 pm
i love how i sidetracked the entire thread with a remark about ST  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:41 pm
Those statues had mandibles.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:48 pm
Lady Psycho Sexy
Waynebrizzle
Lady Psycho Sexy
[Kegan]
Lady Psycho Sexy

The bug is ALWAYS the lamest boss in the game. I'm just sick of seeing it there, in the first dungeon, every time. I mean check out this boss, he was the first boss and he was creative, fun, and NOT A BUG.

...I need to stop comparing new LoZ titles to LttP or else I am always going to end up disappointed. User Image

Creative aesthetically? Yeah. Creative gameplay wise? No. All you do is shoot arrows at them. The first boss in Spirit Tracks has you knock the enemies at it with the fan, at least.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff