Submit

Grumpy Paw

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:49 pm
((Moved here because the pride is offical yay!))

AmaDawn
User Image
The thick purple mane of a large male shook out in the sun as the male that wore it lounged lightly in the sun. It was another lazy day and Kagiso had found himself a pleasantly warm rock to lay on for the day and he really had no desire to move. It was peaceful out today and a gentle breeze was blowing in the air, bringing the many wondrous scents of the earth around him.

It wasn't that he was lazy, by no means would he do this every day. But to be honest he'd found himself quiet board lately and in need of some entertainment. So though he was relaxing for the moment, his sharp violet eyes were constantly scanning the area for movement around him. Eventually someone has to pass by right? The area that the slowly budding pride was in wasn't a humongous area so sooner or later one always came across at least one other of their own kind.

He let out a light yawn and stretched his jaw muscles, giving the monkeys that stared at him from the trees a silent reminder of just how large his fangs were. The pests could be an annoyance at times and they needed reminded who was at the top of the food chain every once in a while.

Soarin`
User Image

Zumi had found herself acclimating to the pride lands quicker then she thought she would. Before this she really hadn't considered joining anyone territory as she was much more of a loner. But the king who she quite enjoyed his company had offered her a prominent job above most of the other lion/esses. The purple lioness wasn't stupid she knew a good opportunity when she saw one; and power- that was one thing the female liked above all others. So much so that she had to calm herself every once in awhile so it didn't go straight to her head. The king after all had a queen and she still couldn't step on her paws as much as she really wanted too.

One day though maybe she would slip one of her own children in as the kings aires. She just had to play her cards right and butter him up without 'crossing' that line she would be so finely treading. But first before she did that it might have been best to get to know the other 'players'. You couldn't exactly write a play without knowing what one was working with.

She trod towards the other purple and black lion without much hesitation. Her head held up in the air she just called out to him politely.

"Hello there fellow player. I'm Zumi. It's a pleasure to meet you good sir."

She tipped her muzzle to him.

AmaDawn
Kagiso lifted his head lazily and glanced up to see who was addressing him. His eyes found the beautiful form of a similarly colored female and he couldn't help but take a moment to admire her. She was gorgeous to be sure. A dominate female by all rights and means, it was obvious in every part of her from the way she walked, the way she carried herself, even in her voice. If he wasn't such an easy going male, he might feel a little intimidated.

"The pleasure is all mine beautiful." He nodded his head to her as well in greeting. "You may call me Kagiso." He gave her a charming grin and tilted his head lazily, inviting her to continue conversation with him.

"What brings a pretty little Advisor like you over to me hmm?"

Soarin`
"Well you seam to have caught me in the act." She smiled at him. "I'm trying to learn all my players." Putting an emphasis on MY. As she somewhat let it slip that she would like nothing more then for it to be her own pride. She then caught herself and corrected her wording, "For the Kings Benifit."

"Then again..." Her grey eyes looked him over letting a purr out over her lips. "I could have other reasons outside of my duty to the king." She had to admit that he was far more handsome then she had expected him to be. And his markings tickled her fancy as if she found something as lovely as herself to stair at.

AmaDawn
Kagiso smirked slightly as he watched her curiously. He did not miss the slight slip up on her part. He knew many of the higher ranking players would give their right paw to be in the ultimate position of power. At it was no secret that the queen was not as... active in pridal affairs as some others may be. He seen the females flirting around the king, trying to catch just a moment of the king's attention.

He raised an eyebrow and tilted his head at her curiously. "And what so of other reasons would a lovely like yourself need to speak with me, just a Noble by birth and trait?" He was unsure of her real reasons for seeking him out but he was pouring on the charm none the less. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth right? A females attention was a female attention, soak it up while you can.

Soarin`
Her mouth turned upward into a contented smile as she enjoyed the doating herself. It had been a long time since a male had done such. Most had just approched her with the intent to breed without even being polite about it. She understood she was pretty; but like most females she enjoyed the formalities.

She then thought on her reasons for seaking out the others in the court. Power was one thing. But she did have a more devious reason. She knew that only purple cubs were allowed in court and as nobility. So if she just happened to get lucky and find herself a handsome purple male, she'd be able to flood the court with her own genes and claim a higher steak in courts power system. Although she wasn't going to go about blatently announcing this. It would surely get back to the king and he might kick her out of the pride for such thoughts.

"I'm looking for somebody who might be interested in holding court with me..." She added a pause. "At least for abit if your not intested in a long term comitment." She added the last part as a chuckle as she wouldn't mind one way or the other if he stayed or went as long as cubs came out of the deal.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:21 pm
He listened to her proposition and gave her a curious look. He wondered just what the little purple beauty was up to, but then again, what was it they said about curiosity? Make no mistake, he found her quiet attractive. But he had this nagging habit of finding a lot of females attractive.

He often wondered at times if he was the kind of male to settle down with just one female. It had it's advantages of course but what if the two did not favor each other well. A time without being able to even glance at another female seemed like a harsh time indeed. Would she be the jealous type? Or the type who simply was looking to do their spirit given duty to repopulate the earth? It was hard to tell with this one.

He tilted his head at her and gave her a charming grin. "Well my dear it would seem you have captivated my attention. For the time being.."

AmaDawn

Grumpy Paw

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:21 pm
"As you me." She responded looking over his coat more. They would have quite darling cubs if they were too mate. And nobel by birth the lot couldn't lose. They were bound to have purple on them even if it was only a little bit.

"And I'm glad you think like I do." She wanted to blurt out the word CUBS. As it was blatently flashing threw her mind every time she spoke. But she didn't think he'd be too happy with the idea as it would imply she wanted to settle down with him. So she reworded it more for a males brain.

"How would you feel about having some, 'fun'?" And maybe with luck that fun would lead to some rank stepping children.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:59 am
He couldn't help the smirk that crossed his face as he listened to her. It was obvious what she was after, even if she didn't say it allowed. This female wanted cubs of her own, and in order to have a good future for them, they needed to have some purple in their fur. He'd encountered arranged breedings and matings before within the ranks and at the time he didn't really understand their reasoning. But if one was seeking power and good standing with the king, it was the obvious choice.

He had no issues with the idea. He himself had been contemplating finding a female and siring cubs of his own for a while now. This would be his perfect opportunity. And it didn't hurt that the female in front of him was gorgeous. He gave her another charming smile as he finally stood and stretched. It was a very masculine movement, a habit many males had, to stretch and flex ones muscles. A silent show of power and size. "I think some 'Fun' would be a grand idea, Beautiful."

AmaDawn

Grumpy Paw

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:13 am
A coy smile rose from one end of her maw to the other. He would have her and her cubs. Brillant the day couldn't get any better now could it? She watched him get up and move about. He was in the prime of his life- and that to her meant the cubs would have a larger chance at surviving. More cubs, more power? Again her smile grew clear for everyone about her to see.

But with the male showing his acceptance to her invitation she sh-ashed towards him. Her tail held high and her neck reverberating into a loud purr. She then came within inches of him and touched the nape of his neck with her nose again adding to her own acceptance of him.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:25 am
Kagiso watched her with more interest now that they were on the same page. It would be hard to resist not wanting to be around her at all hours now that he knew cubs were in their future. He watched her come closer to her and had to swallow down a low growl that forms in his throat. He had to resist the urge to pin her down and rub his scent all over her, claiming her as his own for all time that no one else could touch. It wouldn't do well to be dominate and intimidating now. His head lifted and gently rubbed over hers, leaving some of his scent on her fur but he managed to restrain himself. It was going to be hard over the next few weeks to keep his urges in check.  

AmaDawn

Grumpy Paw

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:10 pm
She wouldn't have minded honestly if he had his way with her at the moment. As long as she kept it on her own terms. She of course needed to be in charge; as she was seduced by power above all things. But she wasn't at all like other females that enjoyed the power of teasing males. Breeding was too be enjoyable between the pair. If it wasn't she feared- it might endanger the breeding, or even the cubs itself. So when he moved closer and began touching her face she let out another pleased rumble stopping ever so often to touch him with her tounge; stroking his mane bawards with each tender kiss.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:22 pm
Kagiso indeed had his way with her, having taken her flirtations as a silent invitation. He found soon that he couldn't get enough of her and after each time he dominated her, he still remained by her side and licked at her face and ears affectionately. He wasn't normally a clingy male, but he found that the thought of her being near any other male at this time drove him over the edge. For the time being she was his and his alone. What either of them did after this, only time could tell, but for the time being he was going to enjoy himself and guard what was his.  

AmaDawn

Grumpy Paw

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:55 am
For once she had been contented, not as a job well done; but as a milestone in her life. Had she experienced love? Or was it a fleeting moment that she would soon be over as soon as the pair had split to themselves. And the question would be; what would become of them? Would they stay together and he hold court with her; or just bless all the purple cubs that came out as a miracle from one of the gods. Hmm that probably wouldn't go over well with the nobles so well. They would want to know who the father was. She looked into his eyes and thought about the potential cubs. "You know we should be mated- for the cubs sake." She didn't blink as she spoke being serious.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:01 am
Kagiso laid back for the time being and watched her closely as he considered her words. Was he ready for just one mate? Could he leave his womanizing ways behind him and devote himself fully to her. She was obviously beautiful; he found no reason not to be attracted to her. He only wondered if she would lower herself to being mated to a noble. Obviously he was lower class then she was, if only by a single grade, but it was still lower. But if their cubs were to have any sort of standing in court, it would be best for their parents to be mates. She had a point in it. "I will leave that future decision for you little love."  

AmaDawn

[IC] Suka'Fumo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff