Reply The NFL Guild
Upsets

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr Ronin Arp

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:24 pm
Everyone said Patriots were gonna win, but NO they get destroyed.

Most people said Packers were gonna win, NOPE they get beat in overtime but you gotta give the Packers their props because they came back and got close to winning.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:51 pm
I knew the pats were going to lose, Packers nope(The game went into Overtime and they could have won if the Ref's called a offset penalty at the end of the game)  

KTS

beachbabe_always

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:20 pm
How could you watch the game during the season between the Ravens and Pats and think with the referees they were getting and think they were going to win? Unless you just listen to the announcers or commentators. But then again they tend to think that only teams that throw the ball can win but a team with a running game and defense can win game just as easily. And there were some calls you could ask about the other direction you could ask in that game so I wouldn't say it was one call that changed the game, actually I have to say the refereeing has been pretty good in the case of not changing the outcomes of the games.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:49 pm
The pats game was just brutal. Brady looked absolutely lost without Welker. Every time it was a pass play it didn't work and we can't run the ball so that element didn't work either. The D didn't play bad. It's just that Baltimore had great field position from the turnovers so they only had 20 or so yards to go for a score every time.

Still can't take anything away from the Ravens. They played a great game. Good luck in Indy smile  

Perfext

diversaurus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:48 pm
Mr Ronin Arp
Everyone said Patriots were gonna win, but NO they get destroyed.

Most people said Packers were gonna win, NOPE they get beat in overtime but you gotta give the Packers their props because they came back and got close to winning.

all's i can say is ... i'm 0-4 this weekend... URGH!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:51 pm
i was 3-1 cuz the bengals lost  

god of baseball

Sinsuality

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:17 pm
The Ravens/Pats outcome shocked me. I mean, I knew New England wasn't going to go far, but I didn't expect an ejection that early.

Packs/Cards final score ftw!

I went 1-3 this weekend.

Go Cowboys! heart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:06 pm
I didnt vote on this site but i was actually 4-0 to my surprise. xd  

Mr Ronin Arp

The NFL Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items