Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts: Beyond the Door (1st KH RP GGN)

Back to Guilds

Originally known as Kingdom Hearts : First Generation, we pride ourselves in our literate KH roleplays & community. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Literate 

Reply KHBTD : Kingdom Hearts Roleplaying and OoC
Heartfelt Adventure: Mirage Arena #1 ~~~ Kai vs Sayrike! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaegoe

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:51 am
[Dawn : Narnia : Winter Wonderland]

Dawn was slowly starting to feel the feeling of her hands and arms slowly returning, till the point she could move them once more. She let out a soft sigh as she put her hand on her wound and start to sit up. She needed to mend it somehow, but there were other things she figured needed her attention. Louis was getting attacked at two ends.

She slowly started to stand up. Dawn tried to think of some sort of dance or wind attack she could use to try and aid Louis, but none came to her.

'I just can't sit around and do nothing...' Dawn thought as she looked at the boy with his whips, her eyes narrowing, 'I suppose I'll have to go head first.

Dawn quickly summoned her Tessen back to her hand, with a small hiss of pain coming from her lips. Without another sound, she started to charge at Nick. When she got close enough, she jumped out to tackle the blond boy from behind, Tessen first. Even if she didn't hit him, and knock him to the ground as she hoped, at least she'd be able to get his attention off of Louis and maybe stop the whips.

[Free of Paralyze
Addle post #3]  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:24 pm
[[Louis : Narinia : Winter Wonderland]]

Louis spun around on his heel, striking out in his invisibility under Nick's legs. He'd feel all the traction under his feet go away as the ice flattened out to a perfect polished slick. If Nick fell, he would be at Louis' mercy, if he did not Dawn would soon collide with his back. Either way, Louis was well prepared to strike down the lanista once and for all along with his assassin sidekick.  

RhikoDemson

Naughty Goat

6,615 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Waffles! 25

ArcanaFate

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:21 am
[Nick :: Narnia :: Winter Wonderland]

Nick was caught off guard yet again, Louis' ability to disappear was really screwing with him at the moment. He began to fall, when a thought crossed his mind. A thought back to what he had used when the battle was first initiated.

Wind, dummy. Use the wind to propel yourself.

The Lanista roared, propelling himself a few feet up. It was painful to push with the air magic to get him airborne. But fate had proven to be in his favor for that moment in the battle. Everything seemed to slow down as he did a backflip, something that always seemed to make him nauseous on roller coasters back home. He loved the feeling, so he wasn't complaining about that. The fact that the dancer went for a tackle and missed thanks to Louis' sweep was a blessing.

He landed, stumbled backwards, and returned his blade and shut off the Drain spell. Nick cackled manically, pointing his blade towards Dawn and Louis. "Not bad, not bad. You're definitely putting me on the edge, Louis. That was probably the biggest fluke ever. Probably won't happen again. Not going to lie, my arms are killing me after the abuse you've put on them. I need to pull out more of my tricks." He took a deep breath, then used his free hand to shoot blasts of wind at the area where Louis had been last.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:04 pm

Dawn let out a small gasp as her tackle ended up missing Nick and she landed on the ice with a healthy thump. She slid a little ways away, thanks to the slickness of the ice, but managed to get away from the slick area and managed to sit up onto her knees.

~'What the heck are you thinking!? You are finally able to move, and instead of retreating, what do you do? You try and tackle the crazed psychopath. Good thinking Airhead.'~

Dawn rolled her eyes hearing the voice of Garuda. She quickly got up and jumped into the air and near the edge of the lake near some trees. As she proceeded through the air, she felt the activation of her Swift as the Winds come into effect.

As she made it to the ground she looked around as she tried to calculate her next move. Her eyes landed on the male who hung on the air addressing Louis. It was her turn to get some pay back for being paralyzed. It wasn't long before she started to move her feet quickly on the ice, speed up thanks to the haste that was in effect. Dawn proceeded to change the air around Nick with her dance. The air would have a draining effect on Nick, draining him of his health and giving whatever was taken to Dawn.

[Free of Addle
Swift as the Winds= haste for 3 post increasing Dawn's OS and ASp to 19.5]  

Kaegoe

Hilarious Lunatic

LevDa

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:46 pm
[Dani:: Narnia :: Winter Wonderland]

Dani didn't know what to do as Louis hurled the darkly colored sphere towards the safety of her dome, and truthfully, she didn't want to stay to find out. However, before she could do anything, darkness enveloped her and in a violent explosion she flew into the air. Grimacing from the pain, Dani quickly focused the magic into her hands and fired off several jets of water. Her attack easily pierced the ice and from her descent Dani slipped underwater.

Once in the water, Dani sank to the bottom of the lake, where she stood and used the freezing water around her to heal the damaged caused by Louis' attack. "This isn't good," the girl thought to herself. "I need to try harder for Nick's sake!" She then lifted her hands above her, focusing her magic once again, and fired several thin beams of water at the ice above. Each beam was fired at random and weren't particularly meant to hurt anyone; rather, they were meant to break the ice apart. The bed of ice began to crack and pull apart as each beam sawed through. If those who stood on top of the ice did not move, they'd soon find themselves standing on thin ice... literally.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:45 pm
[[Louis : Winter Wonderland]]

The arcanist couldn't quite see the attacks of wind coming, however, he wasn't stupid enough to waste his time of invisibility by staying in one place. Louis flickered around the ice, moving away from the sudden shifts in the falling snow that came his way. At this point, he felt the darkness within Nick vanish entirely from his sense. He moved in, this time from behind. Right before however, Louis came back into view, this time permanently, as his elbow would come into contact with the lanista's back.

((Sorry I'm so late to reply, been really out of it this week. I'll try to pick up the pace.

PS: Merry Christmas!))  

RhikoDemson

Naughty Goat

6,615 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Waffles! 25

ArcanaFate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:33 pm
[Nick :: Winter Wonderland]

Nick let out a gasp of breath as Louis' elbow connected with his back. He stumbled forward, then used his wind magic to push onto the ground to put distance between himself and the Arcanist. The wind blast would also send a blast of snow into the air. He wheezed, mentally cursing at what had happened. The wind had been knocked out of him, and he couldn't breathe right. He could feel his panic rising.

He closed his eyes, then reopened them, revealing them to be the black and green color of the Eyes of Chaos. He stared at where he had left Louis, hoping to catch his gaze and initiate the illusion.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:32 pm
[[Louis : Winter Wonderland Frozen Abyss]]

Louis grinned as Nick stumbled forward, covering his face as he blasted snow into the air around them and nearly knocked Louis off his feet despite his solid grounding. While the snow drifted down around him and his clothes settled around his body, he looked forward. Amidst the icy smokescreen, his eyes caught a glimpse of Nick's eyes.

In a sickening hue of black mixed with green, Louis felt his consciousness get torn away from his body, suddenly standing on an empty plain, a massive eye staring down on him in the same ugly mix.

Louis stared, unable to move, hearing in the back of his mind, the enraged screamed of Mateus ordering him to look away, "I... I can't..."

[[Cue: Emotional Skyscraper]]

Suddenly, the world snapped back to normal, Louis' eyes snapping open with a scream, "NO! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" Louis' vision was like staring into a pool of demonic blood. Hues of black, green, and purple swirled together to make out the shape of his enemy before him.

"I won't let you do it... not again. I'm in control of me. You'll never have your way. Never again. NEVER! I'll destroy you... wipe your pathetic rotting corpse off the face of existence! My life is my own! You can never have it! NEVER!"

Darkness coated his body, bearing a disturbing resemblance to an armored foe the earthlings had faced a few times before, "I am the messenger of hell. The chains that bind the soul. The inevitable fate. I am truth. I am law. None can stand before me and live. You are mortal. I am death. Prepare yourself... for you face the Devil's Vanguard!"

[[Berserk Effects: Attack Strength Increases to 13.]]

"DIE!!!" Louis dismissed his rapier and slammed his fist into the ice. Cracks split in every direction bursting up and out like an earthquake shattering the surface and turning it into a razor sharp deathtrap. Louis dashed forward, only a trail of ice ripping in a line towards Nick gave him any warning.

Louis brought his fist up into Nick, basting with it chunks of ice the size of people into the air along with the Avatar of Chaos. Louis dashed up after him, using the flying ice as anchors to launch himself at Nick mid flight. Twice he passed the lanista, slamming his fist into him from either side, before returning at his front and laying into him.

Fists would pound into him, one after the other, darkness flowing off of him further increasing the impacts with each blow, "You can't have my life! It's MINE! Mine damn it!" Finally as they hit the ice once more Louis lifted both arms overhead, his armored gauntlets taking shape before slamming down. Darkness burst up around around them like an uncontrollable inferno, the darkness sucking back in and whisking away, or from what it would seem from afar, before suddenly detonating, shattering the ice in a massive circle from the impact point, breaking both of them through into the ice cold water below.

((Berserk Louis post 1... I... have nothing to say to this except, ouch.

Note: Don't Include Toxic into these blows if they hit. They're not concentrated, they're just mad attacks meant to cause outward damage.))  

RhikoDemson

Naughty Goat

6,615 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Waffles! 25

ArcanaFate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:53 am
[Nick :: Winter Wonderland]

Nick smirked as he caught Louis' gaze, even if only for a moment. He had noticed the Dancer draining him of energy; it was fine, Dani would take care of it. And even if she didn't, Louis was most likely incapacitated so he could take out that annoying girl.

He glanced back at Louis, who began screaming and armor began forming around him. "Damn, didn't see this coming." And that's all he could say before Louis charged at him quickly. He was able to parry one of the hits, but the second hit on his side caught him off guard. He grimaced as Louis brought harder and harder blows upon him. Nick was used to taking hard hits from Brazillian Jiujitsu, but it didn't stop the pain that much.

When the Darkness began to flare around the Avatar of Mateus, the Lanista made his move. He waved his hands around himself as quickly as he could, bringing forth a wall of wind to cushion the blow as much as he could. The two went crashing down into the water, and Nick couldn't help but chuckle as the icy water touched his skin.

Why'd we have to fight in such a cold place?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:21 pm
[Dawn : Narnia : Winter Wonderland Broken Lake... you got to be kidding me. ]

((OoC: Alright after much debate, and prompting from several people I am testing out an ability.... seeing how someone has destroyed my dancing ground *Glares at Dani and Rhiko*

Air Dancer:When in a tough situation and unable to dance on the solid ground, Dawn creates her own dancing area by using the wind to cast float on herself, making her levitate approximately 2-3 feet off of the ground. Lasts for 3 turns.))

Dawn's steps started to become rather unsteady as the ice started to break from under her feet. She pushed the thought of breaking ice and spraying freezing water and continued dancing. Something she was glad for as she felt the wound on her stomach start to close and heal.

She was, however, snapped out of the dance when she heard the yelling of Louis. She was unable to see much as she was soon forced to jump into the air as the ice under her feet, broke. As she flipped through the air, Dawn let the air move around her as her feet soon started towards the water. As she came about 2 feet of landing in the water, the wind stopped her. Allowing her to float above the water. Safe, for now, from the freezing water.

The dancer's eyes soon scanned the area as the thought hit her, that she really couldn't do much up here while up above the water. She just hoped her dances would be able to do something to help put this battle to an end. Dawn soon started the movements for one of her Forbidden Dances. As she danced, Dawn's mind focused on the girl. If Dani was unable to resist, she would end up being hit with the berserk status the dance would cause.

[Swift as Winds= post 2
Air Dancer= post 1]  

Kaegoe

Hilarious Lunatic

LevDa

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:45 am
[Dani:: Narnia :: Winter Wonderland (underwater)]

Dani was smirking under the water as all of the ice was suddenly gone. “Now some of us can have the upper hand,” Dani thought to herself. She quickly glanced over to where the two guys were fighting before deciding it would be better strategically to attack the girl since it would be a better matchup.

What Dani didn’t expect was that the girl could actually float on the water and dance. For some reason, that irritated Dani. “Why is that girl floating?” She thought to herself, “She needs to die!” She quickly, without thought, threw her chrakrams up towards the water and directly at the girl. If the girl did not float away, then they would hit directly under her feet.

[Berserk Post #1 aka. CURSE YOU DAWN!!!]  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:40 am

"Crap!" Dawn hissed as she jumped into the air once more to try avoid the Chakram that came from below. Though her jumping speed was quick, she was unable to avoid the blunt of the blow. She landed a few feet away resting on her knees, panting slightly.

'I am tired of this, we need to end this. I don't know who this girl is, but she is not getting away from me.'

Dawn's eyes narrowed as she stood, with a slight movement of her fan she summoned another Aero spell around herself. As she executed that movement she also did a twirling dance. Not only did the wind shield surround her, but she also put an enhancement from her Blade Dance on her weapons.

Without warning Dawn dove under the water, and torpedoed at Dani. When she got closer, Dawn executed her Tessen Arcanum. She proceeded to hit the girl with attack after attack with her tessen, all from different angles, and the girl would of also found if she were to get in close enough she would of possible also got damaged by the Aero spell that not only protected Dawn from any counter, but also gave Dawn a bubble of air. With Dawn's final blow on the girl, Dawn sent a large wind as well, that if it hit would of sent her flying out of the water.

[Swift as the Winds= Final Post
Air Dancer= post 2]  

Kaegoe

Hilarious Lunatic

LevDa

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:31 pm
((Just wanted to say thank you and it is finally the end. I have been given approval to make this very dramatic!!!))

[Dani :: Narnia :: Winter Wonderland]

Dani smiled as the girl got hit by the chakram. “Now I have to go after the gi-“ Dani could not finish the though because the girl came straight at her underwater.

“She wants to fight huh, in my territory?” Dani smirked and came right at her ready to strike. What she didn’t expect was to get hit by the girl's Aero bubble and left herself defenseless. While Dani was defenseless she suddenly felt pain all over her body from the girl attacking her from all fronts. Her power and will to keep going was falling.

Soon enough, one final blow sent Dani flying out of the water. Dani opened her eyes a little to see herself above water and breathed for a few seconds before realizing this was it for her. “Good luck Nich,” Dani said out loud, mostly to herself. “This is the end for me for now. Defeat the evil that infected this place.”

After she said this, she crashed back onto the water her eyes shut. She then floated for a few seconds, before falling slowly down in the water. Bubbles shot out of her mouth and escaped to the top of the water in the lake, before becoming nonexistent.  
fractalJester generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 20!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:16 am
Nicholas has told us that in the case of Dani's loss, his character would flee. Seeing as the only thing preventing that is a Louis post, and he's had since the 11th, we're just going to move on.

Our first combatant is... ANTHONY again xDDD  

fractalJester
Captain

Omnipresent Seeker

6,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Hygienic 200
fractalJester generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 22!

fractalJester
Captain

Omnipresent Seeker

6,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:17 am
And our second combatant is... BOBBI!

Now, over the course of the past few battles, very few things have changed besides number of combatants. As a friendly reminder:

The following things can be changed for each battle if the participants so wish:

• Number of combatants.
  • Conditions of the battle (permanent Drive [Summon or Person], a post limit, a free for all, et cetera)
  • The location of the duel.
  • Whether or not items or extra weapons are allowed.
  • What level each person is (no one may be higher than level 6).

Also, keep in mind that this is the 'Random Battle Thread'- these fights aren't meant to be story important or plot relevant. Imagine this as you would a fighting game, such as Super Smash Bros.  
KHBTD : Kingdom Hearts Roleplaying and OoC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games