This is a ZOMG clan for any and all 10 Cl's ZOMG gamers 

Tags: ZOMG, Elitists, 10 CL, Crews, Gaia 

Reply ZOMG Elitists.
Post all your questions and concerns here Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
pianoplaya42 generated a random number between 1 and 666 ... 473!

pianoplaya42
Captain

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:38 pm
Have any questions or concerns or ideas for topics submit them here  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:39 am
Are we going to have any special events?  

xA L L U R Ex
Crew

Devoted Lover

12,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

pianoplaya42
Captain

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:20 pm
_MYSTICAL_DAZZL3_
Are we going to have any special events?

yeah just check the clan forums. i made a guild so people could find the clan as well lol.
were doing mass grouping as well as raising money for the guild and il host contests and winner will get things llike 20k or 100k or some rare i tem  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:33 am
-waves- hello o_o;  

Neko Kun of Crown Royal

Shirtless Lunatic

9,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

pianoplaya42
Captain

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:33 pm
to be a member of a crew . first of all join the clan that is the main thing i would like to stress as i spend more time there. than here. and it would be just join the clan and ur a crew member  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:33 pm
Problem, I am already in a clan. xp  

The Sage Lover
Crew

8,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

kiersin
Crew

Invisible Phantom

10,850 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:09 am
The Sage Lover
Problem, I am already in a clan. xp
er me too... and it would be bad for the leader of said clan to leave, right?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:07 pm
haha i wont force ya but what i do request is you keep these mass zomg crewings not a secret and ask if your clan would like to buddy up to make a better clan with more people. but crewings are all 10 l only!  

pianoplaya42
Captain

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

kiersin
Crew

Invisible Phantom

10,850 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:42 pm
pianoplaya42
haha i wont force ya but what i do request is you keep these mass zomg crewings not a secret and ask if your clan would like to buddy up to make a better clan with more people. but crewings are all 10 l only!
Alas, I don't know, but I think that the main person other then me who is active in the clan isn't a cl 10, or maybe they are, but it's somewhat inactive... I almost wish that you could be in more then one clan. Did you know that I have to demote myself from the owner of a clan and then get someone to demote me so that I can leave? You can't demote yourself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:13 pm
Do I have to be active?  

Fai-san the Magician

The Sage Lover
Crew

8,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:42 pm
kiersin
pianoplaya42
Alas, I don't know, but I think that the main person other then me who is active in the clan isn't a cl 10, or maybe they are, but it's somewhat inactive... I almost wish that you could be in more then one clan. Did you know that I have to demote myself from the owner of a clan and then get someone to demote me so that I can leave? You can't demote yourself.

Lol... yeah Kiersin. xD I can't believe you missed the demote part. biggrin
Guess what, my leader is Angelic (xD... Kiersin, I think you know who I am talking about). Actually I think my clan has been inactive for a long time. Oy, Piano I just don't know what to do.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:58 pm
The Sage Lover
kiersin
pianoplaya42

Guess what, my leader is Angelic (xD... Kiersin, I think you know who I am talking about). Actually I think my clan has been inactive for a long time. Oy, Piano I just don't know what to do.
I'm thinking worst case I can hand the clan over to another me, but really that would be sad, to finally give up on it, when I'm the one who is the most active.  

kiersin
Crew

Invisible Phantom

10,850 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100

pianoplaya42
Captain

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:07 pm
kiersin
The Sage Lover
kiersin
pianoplaya42

I'm thinking worst case I can hand the clan over to another me, but really that would be sad, to finally give up on it, when I'm the one who is the most active.

haha just change ownership if your clan (pardon my french) sucks or is inactive join mine  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:57 am
pianoplaya42

haha just change ownership if your clan (pardon my french) sucks or is inactive join mine
But when they aren't inactive they are awesome, the problem is that it's over a year old, but then again so is the game. These are people who were playing long before soulbinding. It was a group of people who crewed together a lot, so that we could have more and more awesome crews. alas, I'm the most active of the clan, but when they come back I still want to crew with them.  

kiersin
Crew

Invisible Phantom

10,850 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
ZOMG Elitists.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash