Unwelcome Henry

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

meany greeny
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:39 am
Some Earth scientists believe that life can or did exist on other planets such as Mars. And 32 hours ago i would of disagreed. If it wasn't for this penguin I met that changed not only my mind, but my entire life.

Exactly 32 hours ago I was having a normal day working down at the toy factory, when all the sudden there's an malfunction with one of the machines. And guess who was lucky enough to go fix it, that's right, me.

So i squander over to "said" machine, only to find it working perfectly. I check the machine anyway, nothings wrong. Then just as i turn around to walk back to my desk, i hear an "ahem." I turn back around and out of the corner of my eye, i see the smallest penguin Ive ever seen sitting on the conveyor belt of the machine.

" I said ahem." Said the penguin. " Yes?" I answered, not bothering to question the fact that the penguin can speak. "The names Henry, he said, "nice to meet ya." " How may I help you?" I stupidly asked. The penguin laughed a jolly, great, loud laugh that it seemed only i could hear. " It is me that has come here to help you," he said with a grin. " Help me how?" I asked. And he was gone, without answering my question as to how, gone within the blink of an eye. I carried on with the rest of my day, ignoring the fact that i just had a three minute conversation with a talking penguin named Henry.

Later at home, as i was watching the tv, I heard a few thumps that sounded like they were coming from the stairs. So I galloped over, nearly tripping over my own two feet, to see what it was. And sure enough there's Henry the penguin waddling up and down the banister.

" So where are you from?" I asked. "Oh I'm from Mars." He replied.
"Um, so your Henry the talking penguin from Mars." I said sarcastically.
" Yup. There a whole planet of us small penguins up on Mars. But I'm the smallest. He said. " do you on," I insisted. " No that's all that's up there. Freaking small a** penguins, ridiculous, I know." He said in a giggly voice. He tumbled down the stairs, laughing his a** off and was gone again. I searched and researched my entire house, upstairs, down, laundry room, kitchen, just everywhere for that penguin. He was nowhere to be found.

The next morning i went to work only to find out I'd been fired. After 15 years, me of all people fired. And for what, for not cleaning up the penguin tracks, i had so "jokingly" drew on the conveyor belt.

I go to open the front door of my house, and there he is again. Just standing there on my welcome mat, waiting for me. He says "was getting fired fun?" clapping his flippers in enjoyment. "what do you want from me?" I ask in an angry tone. " Told you I'm here to help you." He said.
"Help me, help me, i just got fired cause of you. That's not helping. I said in an even angrier tone.

So Henry leaves, and guess where he goes. He goes to the freaking White House, sneaks past security like hes some kind of ninja, and leaves a note for the President. Asking for him to make me president. Or that's @ least what Henry told me.

The next morning I awake to a voicemail saying: " Call off your helicopters full of snipers and you can be president, Just please dont shoot me." So i spend all day searching for Henry, calling for him. Henry, Henry, Henry where are you. Where the bleep are ya. All over the city, I'm calling for him, asking people if they've seen Henry the talking penguin.

I go home and there he is in my living room, asleep on my sofa. So I go over and violently shake the little jerk. " What the heck did you do?" I asked. " Told you, I just left the Pres. a friendly note saying you should be president. That's all." He said, motioning for me to calm down. I played the voicemail for Henry. "Call off your helicopters full of snipers and you can be president, Just please dont shoot me." " Whats that about then," I asked. " Oh no. That's just a bit of an misunderstanding ya know." He said ever so calm, cool, collected and relaxed. Before i could grab him, he vanished again. So I thought and thought about where he would go. If i was a little jerk of a penguin where would i go? After the president i thought.

So i took trip over to the White House, with security already down i had no problem reaching the oval office, the first place i thought he would be. And sure enough, there Henry holding a hand gun to the president's head, commanding him to sign all of his presidential rights over to me, or he was going to pull the trigger.

I'm standing there staring at an talking penguin no bigger than your hand that's about to assassinate the president. I burst out hardcore, laughing. " Ahem, are you laughing?" asks Henry. " Are you freaking laughing? Your laughing at me." He says as he pulls the trigger, of an unloaded hand gun. He loads the gun, and re-points it back at the president. The president signs all of his presidential rights over to me and takes off.

Thirty minutes later I get arrested for the murder of the president. I show the police the document the president signed. "It says here that some penguin named Henry is the new president." The sheriff says. "And to arrest you on site for 53 counts of murder." Another police officer named Bloke says. I'm taken to jail, Henry walks in the next day as sheriff and releases me. Then his people invade the Earth, and i become a slave to Henry.

"I thought you were here to help me." I said questionably. "Oh, but i did help you, didn't I." He said with a sense of hierarchy. " I got you out of some serious jail time for free. I took care of all your murder charges." He said with a simple grin. Knowing better to bite my lip, rather than to argue with my master, I said nothing. Instead I asked " Why are your people invading the Earth?" And he said" Because Mars was once nice, green, and alive like Earth. But then my planet got hit by a meteorite and it destroyed everything, and we needed new resources. So we decided to steal the closet planet, and it just happened to be yours." He said guiding me towards a spaceship.

" You and your human race can have my dead dry planet, and you can be president of it." He said pushing me inside the spaceship. He had unbelievable strength for being so small. I watched my spaceship leave the ground and the Earth for the first and last time. But that was 32 hours ago.henry  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:50 am
we are now starting our second contest. and yes it deals with henry the penguin. henry is a wanted criminal at large today. Whoever brings me henry wins an fantasic, amazing, prize. Have fun searching the site for henry
" the penguin". the contest will be over on feb. 25th.

just list what/ where you found the penguin at, the person who finds the most penguins wins.  

crimson dias
Captain

soul society

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces