Welcome to Gaia! ::

The NFL Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the game. 

Tags: National Football League, Football, Pigskin, American, Sports 

Reply The NFL Guild
Fairwell Giant Stadium:Last Game Jets vs. Bengals 1/3/'09 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you like Giant Stadium?
Yes
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
No
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

I Big Show I

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:06 pm
Well on Sunday (my B-Day!) will be the last game ever played in Giant Stadium and i want to share our memories to it Tell your memories when you were there if you werent tell what was your fav. game when you saw it Live/or in TV HD!

NOTE: might of well perdict the final score Jets vs. Bengals one matter what last game played crying on my B-Day!!!!!!!!!!

Fianly Score: My Ped. Jets 42-27

PS: Jets must win to go to play-offs  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:12 pm
I Big Show I
Well on Sunday (my B-Day!) will be the last game ever played in Giant Stadium and i want to share our memories to it Tell your memories when you were there if you werent tell what was your fav. game when you saw it Live/or in TV HD!

NOTE: might of well perdict the final score Jets vs. Raves one matter what last game played crying on my B-Day!!!!!!!!!!

dude the giants allready lost to carolina oh wait ur talkin bout jets and the bengals oh ok  

god of baseball

I Big Show I

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:12 pm
god of baseball
I Big Show I

NOTE: might of well perdict the final score Jets vs. Raves one matter what last game played crying on my B-Day!!!!!!!!!!

dude the giants allready lost to carolina oh wait ur talkin bout jets and the bengals oh ok
it's the last game of Giant Stadium im not talking about the giants dude do you serorsly know foot-ball?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:20 pm
I Big Show I
god of baseball
I Big Show I

it's the last game of Giant Stadium im not talking about the giants dude do you serorsly know foot-ball?
look i said jets vs bengals  

god of baseball

I Big Show I

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:24 am
god of baseball
I Big Show I
god of baseball
I Big Show I

look i said jets vs bengals
you could of edited your post  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:52 am
I hope the jets win. at least their a new york team!  

Yankee_Nation

KTS

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:05 pm
Yankee_Nation
I hope the jets win. at least their a new york team!
They aren't really a New York Team, None of the Teams with New York in it. They are from New Jersey. The only team in New York at the Moment is the Buffalo Bills  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:57 pm
They're playing the Bengals not the Ravens lol.  

Perfext

I Big Show I

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:03 pm
Perfext
They're playing the Bengals not the Ravens lol.
ohh nooo thanks for the correction sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:09 pm
lol, screw this, Giants Stadium should have been closed out by the Giants, who are the true team that represents that historical place... confused  

Dude-LAP

I Big Show I

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:11 pm
Dude-LAP
lol, screw this, Giants Stadium should have been closed out by the Giants, who are the true team that represents that historical place... confused
i agree with you it's just sucky how a less forunte team host the last game instead of a team who made the SB and won 2 yrs ago!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:13 pm
Never been there, but, my two favorite games were both Panthers vs. Giants last year and this year. It evened up the score 1-1 for them. Next game will show who the better team is in my opion.  

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Oreion

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:49 pm
Dude-LAP
I don't know, I wouldn't want that Carolina game as the last one. Atleast now it may go out with a win.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:48 pm
Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00
Never been there, but, my two favorite games were both Panthers vs. Giants last year and this year. It evened up the score 1-1 for them. Next game will show who the better team is in my opion.

I don't think you can characterize who the better team is just by seeing recent head to head matchups. The winner of those games just shows the best team on the field for that particular game. You have to go historically, with championships and other qualities. Tell you what though, the Panthers are ending this season much better than the Giants are.

...But both the Giants and Panthers have been really disappointing these past two seasons. Last year, both had first round byes and lost in their first playoff games (each at home), and both aren't even in the postseason this year.  

Dude-LAP

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:50 pm
Oreion
Dude-LAP
I don't know, I wouldn't want that Carolina game as the last one. Atleast now it may go out with a win.

Well the Giants opened up at the stadium's first game. Might as well close it too.

...And the Giants didn't get much of an advantage over Carolina last week, because the area was actually very warm for late December. This week is much colder, and there could have been a different outcome, lol!  
The NFL Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff