Reply The NFL Guild
afc vs nfc

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

god of baseball

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:25 pm
i know the nfc is way better than the afc cuz look atthe wild card their records are 8-7 and the nfc the lowest will be 10-6 the lowest the afc can get is 8-8  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:00 am
That's because in the AFC, division rivalry is a challenge because of how good the teams are. There are more losing teams in the NFC compared to the AFC.
One division: Colts, jags, Texans, Titans...they're a division that can prolly beat every team in the NFC xD  

Rioque

Aged Entrepreneur

5,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Oreion

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:54 am
rio_kid
That's because in the AFC, division rivalry is a challenge because of how good the teams are. There are more losing teams in the NFC compared to the AFC.
One division: Colts, jags, Texans, Titans...they're a division that can prolly beat every team in the NFC xD
I don't think so. The NFC looks better than the AFC because a combination of interleague play, and conference play. Currently everything is pretty much even, Superbowl and Probowl wins. The AFC has for a long time had much more dominate winners than the NFC. Think about it how many times does the AFC have teams repeat or continue to be dominate for years on end, but in the NFC teams make one or two year runs where they dominate. One current example is the Vikings, do you think they will dominate after Favre leaves? Or the NFC south, perfect example Since its formation back in 2002, the last place team in the division has always finished in first the next season, except last year when Panthers finished 1st and the last place team, Falcons finished 2nd by only one or two games.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:28 am
I like the afc. every side has really good teams. the nfc has the hardest division.until the texans get good. colts, jags, titans , and when houston gets good four competitive teams. but hey. back in the day i remember the nfc, was dominate. judst my opinion though.  

klado the cookie king

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:01 pm
AFC Pwns NFC, nuff said  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:13 pm
Oreion
rio_kid
I don't think so. The NFC looks better than the AFC because a combination of interleague play, and conference play. Currently everything is pretty much even, Superbowl and Probowl wins. The AFC has for a long time had much more dominate winners than the NFC. Think about it how many times does the AFC have teams repeat or continue to be dominate for years on end, but in the NFC teams make one or two year runs where they dominate. One current example is the Vikings, do you think they will dominate after Favre leaves? Or the NFC south, perfect example Since its formation back in 2002, the last place team in the division has always finished in first the next season, except last year when Panthers finished 1st and the last place team, Falcons finished 2nd by only one or two games.
I do agree that both conferences are equal when it comes to pro bowl/super bowl wins, but in a present perspective, AFC dominates. There are some tough divisions in the NFC but several AFC teams standout. Name top 5 teams in the AFC & NFC. But if your talking about longevity, than both conferences are pretty even. Think about Dynasties. NFC: Cowboys[5], 49ers[5], Packers [2], AFC: Steelers [6] Patriots [3] Broncos [2] & dont forget the Bills [4 appearances] So it's clear both AFC and NFC has been on and off on consistency.  

Rioque

Aged Entrepreneur

5,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
The NFL Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items