Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Seventh District

Back to Guilds

For the lovers of 07 Ghost, the military and the church members combined. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, 07 Ghost 

Reply The Seventh District - General Discussion
What do you listen to while Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

frisky lemon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:59 am
User ImageWhat do you listen to while reading 07-Ghost? If you listen to music while reading that is. I'm slightly curious to know.

I tend to listen to church like stuff like AVE MARIA and Agnus Dei or anything by Shikata Akiko.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:52 am
♥ Halo goes good with chapter 44 {{Fate}}~! xD I mean seriously! I cried for days :''D It was awesome xD

What else.,, oh it might of not fit but Empire State of Mind oddly did fit strangely to me on chapter 55 ._. ♥

And artists, I would have to say, Ali Project : D

II L i e s e l II

Baskerville Lotti
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:58 pm
I just listen to my favorite Imogen Heap, and Frou Frou while reading and sometimes just put it on shuffle cause I'm to lazy =.=

Ali Project *-*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:21 pm
User Image
@ Liesel: I love your new siggy. >//.//<
And I usually listen to the songs Blind Justice and Raggs no Chinkonka. xD
{{And weird, I listened to Halo while I read chapter 44. ^^}}

User Image

Burupya
Crew

I chibi I

Shy Member

8,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:16 am
i usually listen to rags no chinkonka and i was listening 'never say never' when mikage died :0  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:25 am
II L i e s e l II
♥ Halo goes good with chapter 44 {{Fate}}~! xD I mean seriously! I cried for days :''D It was awesome xD

What else.,, oh it might of not fit but Empire State of Mind oddly did fit strangely to me on chapter 55 ._. ♥

User ImageSomehow, I knew those songs would come up. I'm psychic . . . no I'm not :/

btw I'm with Pya-chan on this love the siggy <3

frisky lemon

Kadis Yamasaki
Captain

7,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:41 am
User Image The Angel...

I dun normally listen to anything while I'm reading anything o-o
If I listen to anything, it's whatever's playing on the station I'm listening to on last.fm ^^"

The Demon...User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:21 am
@Kyou {{Buru}}:
Hey you listened to Halo to!~ :'D Wasn't it so pretty~ {{It fit!}}
And thank you for <3ing my siggy C:<

frisky lemon
II L i e s e l II

User ImageSomehow, I knew those songs would come up. I'm psychic . . . no I'm not :/

btw I'm with Pya-chan on this love the siggy <3

More love thank you C:< <3 And how did you know? xD Empire State oddly fit, I mean I just got it and listened to it with chap. 55 {{just like I did with Halo and 44}} and it was like they were meant to be together ♥ X3

II L i e s e l II

2A30128

Shameless Heckler

12,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:26 pm
User Image Support scleroderma awareness.

If I'm listening to anything, it's music on one of my randomized playlists on YouTube - which has basically every genre. Sometimes I get on Last.fm and listen to my recommended songs, which seems to consist mostly of post-hardcore.

Support autism awareness. User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:35 pm
II L i e s e l II

More love thank you C:< <3 And how did you know? xD Empire State oddly fit, I mean I just got it and listened to it with chap. 55 {{just like I did with Halo and 44}} and it was like they were meant to be together ♥ X3

User Image How could not is more like the answer! D: Every time you get on I know I'll eventually hear the songs, like eventually I'll listen to Shikata Akiko xP
@ Pya-chan: I love Blind Justice! Try listening to Apocalypse. . . I think it would go good with 07-Ghost also o:

frisky lemon

Burupya
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:57 am
frisky lemon

User Image How could not is more like the answer! D: Every time you get on I know I'll eventually hear the songs, like eventually I'll listen to Shikata Akiko xP
@ Pya-chan: I love Blind Justice! Try listening to Apocalypse. . . I think it would go good with 07-Ghost also o:

User Image
Apocalypse huh?
Hmm, I'll try listening to that song, thanks.<3
^u^

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:23 am
I just put on youtube and listen to anime music.. ^_^''  

ll iSora-kun15 ll

II L i e s e l II

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:51 pm
Haha Frisk-chan xD You can read me like a manga~ {{that's funny D<}} Do you have any suggestions of music for me to listen to when I read the next chapter? :3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:35 pm
I just find some song i like and listen to it; although I like Raggs Requiem and jap songs; or at least songs with more music than singing. For example i listening to an AMV with this song: Kanon - Saga: This is My Road...or does it have a lot of singing? XD  

Huntress_Lena

frisky lemon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:08 pm
II L i e s e l II
Haha Frisk-chan xD You can read me like a manga~ {{that's funny D<}} Do you have any suggestions of music for me to listen to when I read the next chapter? :3

My W-K~
User ImageHmm, let's see you could try the Barsburg Empire, Soul Binder ~Fest -Spinning Fate (from the OST), the magnificent dining table of a certain Mr. K (for the silly moments) or just the hanakisou symphony album, you know I had to mention Shikata Akiko's music once : D
Although you'll never reply to this ;_;  
The Seventh District - General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces