Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
1 on 1 Koudo & Shieini Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Theife

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:37 pm
Koudo nodded his assent and wondered if he had struck a nerve. he decided not to push the issue any further.
upsetting her would not be wise

Koudo rose from his seat and went down the hallway into the living area and found Genkai in the kitchen brewing another pot of tea

"Pardon the intrusion Genkai but I was wondering if you had an extra room I might stay in for the night?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:45 pm
"Yeah yeah yeah. I take Shieini is going to help you. Stay where you like." She hadnt even turned around to look at him while she made her tea. She waved him off.

Shieini looked tired, she had been running around through portals all day and she had just about had it. "Im getting too old for this s**t." She mumbled while tickling Kosu. The kitten mewed and mewed like laughter, sputtering as well. Shieini smiled a little. She would go in the morning and pick up his scent again from the last place she saw Kuze.  

-Neener Muffin-

Theife

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:51 pm
Koudo nodded and found an empty room he laid down and went to sleep almost instantly the last thought on his mind I will find you brother, and if need be kill you  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:13 am
It was morning, and Shieini was already up and about. She had gone grocery shopping for Genkai so the old woman would get off her case. As she walked normally through the streets she thought about how quickly Koudo went to sleep. She had had to shut out his thought process, but she knew he was troubled. Sighing she finally reached Genkai's temple after climbing the massive stone stairs. She dropped off the groceries in the Kitchen, grabbed her Katana and walked back outside. "Time to go to work." She took off towards a portal that she had seen Kuze by. When she went through she groaned. The Forest of Fools. She rubbed her face a minute. A wolf came bounding up to her, and she smiled. Kato, who was Kikina's companion, would help her track him.

"You remember that scent from last time?" She asked the wolf, who howled in response and took off into the woods. "Thats a yes."

Kosugi had woken up when Shieini had rolled her little a** out of bed. Granted her sister had placed her back on the bed after getting up, but still. She couldnt go back to sleep. She wandered out into the hallway, and into Koudo's room where he slept. He must've been really tired, but it was 6 in the morning, she would normally still be sleeping too. She pawed at his nose a minute.  

-Neener Muffin-

Theife

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:10 am
Koudo felt something on his nose as he slowly awoke. his eyes opened up and found that Kosugi was pawing at it

"Hello Little one," his voice thick from sleep he lifted her off of him and set her down on the bed as he sat up. Pushing the cobwebs out of his mind and the Crusty things out from under his eyes Koudo Dressed quickly.

Stepping outside he took a brief walk around the compound as he rounded the corner of a large building he felt an oppressive aura from the forest to his left hand side

that forest must be ancient to have an energy like that, and not to mention the creatures who call it home.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:26 am
Kosu mewed at him in greeting as she watched him with her purple eyes. She padded outside with him, chasing a butterfly as he stopped in front of the Dark Forest.

Shieini and Kato came across an encampment within the forest. Ah Demon world, it used to be her permanent home until she came earthside. She went into the camp, which caused an uproar in the demons. She didnt even have her weapon out but they attacked her anyways. She rolled her eyes, and fought them off easily enough, low class demons were stupid. After disabling the whole lot of them she pulled out her katana, and growled. "Im looking for an Earth Demon, by the name of Kuze Musha." She didnt ask, she demanded the information. A demon told her he was last seen under the Koorime's island. She thanked them and left them battered and bloody. She whistled and Kato came to her side and ran with her to the Village under the Ice Maiden's land.

It didnt take her long to get there and she went into a tavern asking questions. She had a hood up, so her face was shadowed. She couldnt get any leads from there though. She returned to the portal, and headed back to Genkai's to talk to Koudo. She found him outside by the forest.  

-Neener Muffin-

Theife

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:36 am
Koudo saw movement in the Forest and watched as Shieini emerged from the underbrush.

"I see you were up early, did you find anything useful?" he asked noticing a spot of blood on the tip of her boot. "aside from a morning workout I mean" a slight grin on his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:13 pm
Shieini shrugged. "Found some idiotic low class demons in the Forest of Fools. Told me they saw Kuze under Koorime. No leads other than that yet. Kato is following what scents he can, and will let me know." She walked inside the dojo to clean herself up. She was sure there was some blood spatter on her clothes. She hadnt had time to be precise and clean. Nor did she even care at the moment. The demons were barely worth a glance.

She went to the bathroom, and washed herself up, making sure the blood was gone.  

-Neener Muffin-

Theife

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:33 pm
Koudo silently nodded taking in all the information. His face was a wall no emotion on it as he absorbed what she was telling him.

"Well in the mean time what do you suggest we do Kuze is clever it could take a while for Kato to track him down." He leaned against the wall his eyes closed his hand shoved in his jacket pockets  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:47 pm
She looked at him, wiping off her face. "Kato will more than likely lose the trail, only if he cannot pick up a strong enough scent, and where he loses the trail, I will pick it up." She folded the towel back up and put it back into place. She walked out of the bathroom, and stopped. "What do you mean we?" She gave him a dull look.  

-Neener Muffin-

Theife

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:08 am
"we, as in you and I, as in us" Koudo said without opening his eyes his voice flat no point in dancing around this he thought with anger
"Kuze was always the stronger of the two of us I'm asking for your help in this fight. I have speed and tactics but Kuze would win every time we fought at least that was the truth six years ago. and you have fought him more recently so again I'm asking for your help in regards to my brother."

Koudo kept his eyes closed awaiting her answer  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:11 am
"Why should I help you? Its your fight is it not?" She sighed and swept out of the room, she needed time to think.

Kosu trotted up to Koudo and mewed. "Give her time, she isnt the social type." She was sitting in front of him, head turned upwards with her eyes fixated on him. Her tail swished on the floor.  

-Neener Muffin-

Theife

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:18 am
"will do." he replied

"Your right it is my fight , but it's a fight I'm not sure I can win. I'm not even trying to fight him, i just want to find him to tell him what happened. to prove I'm no traitor. then maybe I can...." Koudo stopped himself.

"Your right it is my fight" He said again he moved off the wall and stepped outside onto the walkway.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:07 am
Kosu batted at his leg to get him to stay where he was. He would also feel a mental tug as she held him in place with her mind. She sat in front of him again as Shieini walked away. "You are worried you wont make it are you not?" She licked a paw, "Dont tell her I said this, but if you go out on your own and fight him, she will probably come find you. But you may need to warm up to her some, give her real reason to help you, but not because you ask for it. She will want to help you if you dont rely on her as a tool to do your work, but as a friend who lends a helping hand."  

-Neener Muffin-

Theife

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:51 am
Koudo stopped as he felt the mental tug
"Im not trying to use her as a tool, and I am afraid yes but not because I may not win but Because I don't want to resign myself to killing the only family I have left. He's my brother, he taught me everything I know. To even think of him changed like this is......Crushing because I feel as if I drove him to this point."

Koudo sank onto the floor sitting in a lotus position. "Four years I've been looking for Him. and for Four years I've been in Denial about what i have to do when i find him again. what he will do when he see's me again."

Koudo's mind flashed back to all the Victory, Hardship, Laughter and Sorrow he and his brother had shared. he Sat there silent forcing himself to remain calm to remain balanced.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games