Reply Advice
can i have some help please?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:56 pm
i'm a new member here...i write christian lyrics, but sumtimes, i'm not sure if my perception, or the meaning behind them r correct, i have a few in my journal, not all, but a few. if its not too much to ask, i would greatly appreciate it if you'd look at least 1 r 2 n let me kno if anything in the christian meaning is wrong. thank you, God bless ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:02 pm
I'd be happy to.

*wanders off to Thrash's journal*

[EDIT]
edits to come as I read the lyrics.

1st set (Tear stained): My impression? Wow. That's pretty darn good. Full of love and acceptance. It gets A+.
Yet again. Wow. This blew me away.

2nd set (All lies): Another great song. I do hope you go professional one day. I'd so buy that music. A+

3rd set (Shot down): Another good song. Great message. Though it seemed a little bumpy on occassion (due to the varying line lengths). Maybe a little tweaks here and there (though I might be wrong. I'm not the most musically inclined person). A

4th set (Behind these Walls): Pretty good. not as smooth as the first two, but nothing all that wrong with it. good message. B+

5th set (What is left): I'm not going to comment on this one for personal reasons. Song-wise, though, it's good.

6th set (Heart of stone): yet again, personal reasons. good song-wise

7th set (Rose of my heart): Pretty good. It definatly flows. A

8th set (Sorry): Still good. A

9th set (Tear me Down): Nice and smooth. It definatly works as a declaration of faith. A+

10th set (Steadfast): a few lines that are a little long, but otherwise an all-around good song. A

Over all, your music is saturated in God's love. Even the depressing songs have the hope of God in them. Keep it up man, you're good.  

ioioouiouiouio

Seority

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:06 pm
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ok thats 2 much, but those r awsome!!!
keep them up ^__^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:08 pm
thank you ^^ me n my gf had a..misunderstanding sweatdrop so i wrote that for her i wrote rose of my heart for her 2...(ignore her coment, she has a bad mouth n is protective)  

thrashmetaljunkie

Mystic_moon15

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:55 pm
well i didnt read all of them but they were really good from what i did read.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:16 pm
thank you ^^  

thrashmetaljunkie

Advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas