Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts: Beyond the Door (1st KH RP GGN)

Back to Guilds

Originally known as Kingdom Hearts : First Generation, we pride ourselves in our literate KH roleplays & community. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Literate 

Reply KHBTD : Kingdom Hearts Roleplaying and OoC
Kingdom Hearts : Heartfelt Adventure {Day 8 ; Invite Only} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 523 524 525 526 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kichi Kuronagi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:40 pm
[Kichi :: Angel Grove :: Outside Red Rose]

Kichi nodded to Seymour. "Ah right..." He then looked to Axel. "Axel, can you open Dark Portal up to that ship? If the answers is yes...then I want to come with as well. I can keep my anger under control, and it'll give Alan and Kyle a chance to talk things over with Cory, as they see fit, while I get Kyla back here." He looked around at the various people. "Is this plan alright with everyone? Any specific objections?"

'Are you sure Kichi? Can you really keep everything under control? You know he'll bait you.'

'I have no choice. I said I wouldn't fail again.'

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:48 pm
[ Seymour : Angel Grove : Coast ]

"I'll come along to ensure he doesn't try anything drastic or foolish," Seymour said, stepping forward with his scepter in hand, a relatively serious look on his face (which, for the normally care-free Maester, was saying something). "This is not the first time he's kidnapped an ally, if I remember correctly. I sorely doubt it will be the last."

"His weakness is magic, as most of you know. Having me around as back-up would be your most secure guarantee," he stated, smiling somewhat- and once again, there was the confident Maester they all knew and (in some cases) feared. "With Alan and myself along, there's no way he could try anything malicious."

fractalJester
Captain

Omnipresent Seeker

6,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Hygienic 200

Enji_Chou

Seasonal Mage

11,825 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:51 pm
[Axel: Hawaii/Angel Grove: Outside Red Rose]

Wow- they had missed a whole lot more then he first imagined. Apparently they had lost the 'Starving Artist'. ( another nickname down) She was spirited away by Cory huh? This guy sounded like a real treat.

Apparently they were going to chat- while the guys snagged the girl. Sounds like a plan to him.
"Well then I guess I get to play Hero now huh? Wow if Sora could see me now!" he smirked.

He cracked his fingers, shook himself off like he was preparing for some daunting stunt- which in all honesty, this was as simple and easy as jumping into the air, or standing on one foot.
The real trick would be how fast could he snag everyone through the Dark Corridor before this Cory realized who had dropped in.

It would prove to be very interesting.
"Well then, just you four then?" He looked up from the shorter earthlings to the taller mage behind them. "You comming too? I just don't need to take you is all."
He clapped his hands together once. "Well then lets get going, can't keep friends waiting- and I warn you, for those new to Nobody travel..it might feel a little.. weird." he explained while looking up towards the flying pirate ship in the far distance.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:58 pm
User Image
[Dani :: Angel Grove :: Outside of the Red Rose]
Dani had started to stare at the guy who had explained the plan to them. She had dwelled on it long enough and decided that she wanted to go. “Um… excuse me sir?” Dani asked politely, “I wanted to come with you guys. I don’t really know anyone else besides Kyle and I want to stick with him. Is there any way that I can come and negotiate with Cory?”

Dani really did not know of the person that was kidnapped by Cory. It made Dani want to get to know the girl that was kidnapped. She then looked over to Axel and said “I am going too!” She then twirled her chakrams getting ready for the fight ahead.  

LevDa

AldrickZearse
Vice Captain

3,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:00 pm
[Joe: PR: Clearing]

Joe glanced at Louis, face blank. "Considering I added you in at the end, I assume you have a hearing problem. That could be a problem on a mission like this."

After a second, Joe groaned. "Look, either come or don't, but act f***ing petty about s*** like that and you might as well stay. You should already know by now that I don't trust you, and have no reason to trust you. Either deal with it, or don't."

Looking to Kyle, Joe motioned to Zexion with his head. "Once he says he's ready, we'll head over there.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:05 pm
[Kichi :: Angel Grove :: Outside Red Rose]

Kichi looked at Seymour as he spoke. He was still...quite hesitant to trust the Guado, but realized at this moment, there was nothing he could do about that. He said a quick "Thanks" before looking at Axel and giving a small "Okay." Looking to the other's that were coming, he said "Let's do this. We may not have much time."

Then the new girl spoke up. "You....look pretty tired." He said, before tossing her a Potion he had snagged from the Red Rose earlier. "Very well. I understand the urge to stick with a friend very well. So drink this potion to make sure you're prepared." When she summoned her chakrams, it became very obvious they were heartbound. "An Earthling eh? Well, we haven't the time at the moment to get you outfitted, but remind me when we return. I'll give you what ya need." He then nodded at her Chakrams. "Remember though, we're not fighting yet. Hopefully we can avoid it."

He looked around, to see if the group heading to the ship, made of Alan, Axel, and Kyle, was gathered.  

Kichi Kuronagi

Enji_Chou

Seasonal Mage

11,825 Points
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:10 pm
[Kyla: Hooks Ship: Top Deck-Ships Edge]

An eternity seemed to pass in those moments. Caught in a stalemate while she waited in silence. Maybe they weren't comming...
She didn't know what to say at first to Cory just listened. He was the only person who could make ehr so easy, then so hurt, then so frightened, then frustrated, sad, guilty, and hopefull withint heartbeats of eachother. And in light of the overwhelming amount of the negitive spectrum- why did hope shine brighter then all the rest.
...and why did that make everything worse.

"You're not evil Cory..." she started quietly. Perhaps too quietly, it could have been lost amoungst the wind rushing in her ears, whipping over her head, and blowing dangeriously hard against her- urging her fall over the side.

"..and I think, thats what makes it hurt more. That's what makes it harder."

Daring to finally look in his eyes, the girl allowed her torn expression to show.

" You make me hate myself. You make me fele guilty, and hopeless... then dange these little words of feelings in my face. Just showing me how close to a person you are. And how frustratingly close you could be to a true friend in spite of all you've done. Then you cruely snatch that away out of my grasp. I don't knwo what you want from me. What you really want from me anymore. Everything you do screams for someone to save you, inspite of your vicious cruel pride. In spite of your words, your actions betray you over and over again. But then you go on to betray that very same light. It's a never ending spiral... you reminds me so much..-" she stopped herself.

She felt her eyes get warm, her grip on the ropes loosen. If she could just get away from him, then she could be safe and sound in her own mind. She could focus on one single feeling, not be this mess. She could be strong again.

Cory reminded her of the coward she was. How selfish she could be. How unliek the hero she had always dreamed of being ever since she was little. He told her with every moment spent in his presence.

She was worthless.

She couldnt' save anyone.

She had no purpose being here then just being some tool.

He makes me hate myself.

Hate who I am

Hate myself... for what I did.

' Then just jump now. You wouldn't die. Don't wait.'

Hurry everyone.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:16 pm
[ Kyle ; Sora ; Zexion ; Guards : Port Royal : Clearing ]

"Joe, calm down, he's helped us just like Zexion and Kuja have," Kyle whispered, hoping to keep the peace, though as he nodded, there was a look in his eyes that spoke somewhat more... which was only compounded by the following mental message- 'I'm not too sure on him, either, since he claimed Archadian heritage, but right now we need the help, ya know?'

"Ready," Zexion said, and without so much as a warning, summoned an exact replica of Joe's Bo-Staff; it was apparent he'd absorbed Joseph's information and entered a state similar to his own. This meant he could keep up, speed wise. "But we shouldn't go without a Haste enchantment, even if it doesn't last the whole trip."  

fractalJester
Captain

Omnipresent Seeker

6,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Hygienic 200

RhikoDemson

Naughty Goat

6,615 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:26 pm
[[Louis : Port Royal : Clearing]]

Louis narrowed his gaze, "Me? Petty? It's not about what I didn't hear... it's what I could plainly hear in your voice... and apparently it wasn't just me." Louis referenced to Dawn, "You're putting your own distrust in me ahead of the lives of those people going to be hung. If you're going to act petty like this I might as well not go. Wouldn't want your attitude putting myself or others in danger. I've done nothing at all for you to distrust me... I don't need to be treated like this. Maggie described you very differently. It seems she couldn't have been more wrong."

Louis turned away and walked back to the train, waving Joe off, "Go on, go save the day a**."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:27 pm
[Axel: AngelGrove/Hawaii: Otuside Red Rose]

Well, when Axel turned back to see the girl who suddenly jumped on the band wagon- his jaw dropped when she sumoned her weapons.

Every Earthling seemed to have these weapons they could summon at will. Like how Riku and Sora summon their keyblades. Demyx his sitar, and he his- CHAKRAMS?!
Twin Chakrams- blue ones! A spitting image, almost defiant reflection to his own!
Oh boy- it was times like this he really noticed the absence of his heart. Excitment, Surprise, Pride, Glee, Shock, Confusion, what an assormtent of these he was missing. The best thing he could do was mimic the jaw drop this moment deserved and savor the absence of the real thing in the pit of his empty chest.

Once the alloted time had passed that any normal human would snap out of shock, Axel nodded, smirking like the cocky fool he liked to play as.
I think I'm going to like that one girl. She has good taste'

"Alrighty then- All abord! Keep your hands were you can see them, follow the loser infront of you, and follow the nobody through. I'll stay behind inside till the last person goes through the other side, pass me and keep going till you see daylight and one pissed off Pirate. Dun wanna leave anyone behind in that black abyss..." of course he meant to creep out the faint of heart. But doubted it would really phase anyone here. This lot really seemed thick skinned enough.

With a more dramatic wave of his hand then needed, the crawling shadows converged and rose then swelled into the rip in space. It opened into that sightless darkness that swurled like a world of churning clouds and inky mist. Axel didn't hesitate and headed on through, expecting the kids to follow.

Enji_Chou

Seasonal Mage

11,825 Points

Sousei Tatsu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:29 pm
[Cory .:. Hook's Ship .:. Deck]

"..and I think, that's what makes it hurt more. That's what makes it harder."

Cory didn't manage the catch the first part of what the girl said, but decided to simply act as if he did. He didn't have the desire to shout "What?" over and over at the girl until she finally shouted back at him.

He listened to Kyla speak, tearing away from her stare as she looked at him. He hated emotional speeches from girls, they always found a way to hit home with him. "People aren't born monsters. And they don't choose to be, either. We simply grow into them, Kyla. The events of my life shaped me into the psychopathic bipolar mess before you, just as the events of your life shaped you into the introverted, emotional train wreck you seem to be. You complain about how close I am to being a true friend? Well knock it off. I've attempted to kill more than one of your friends, as well as accidentally having all of your friends attacked by my 'allies'. And here I am now, your captor and self-proclaimed enemy of the other Earthlings."

Indomitable Will consumed Cory as his temper began to rise, gritting his teeth and clenching his fists so tightly he thought his fingers were about to pierce through his palms. "How, after all I've done to you and your friends, can you believe me to be so frustratingly close to a friend?! I attempted to tear Maggie apart right before your very eyes! How could anyone ever forgive me of that?!"

[Tommy .:. Angel Grove .:. Outside the Red Rose]

The white ranger rushed over to the Earthlings who were readying for departure to Cory's ship, Saba in hand as he said, "I'm going as well." He looked over his shoulder back at Billy and said, "Reach me over the com if Zordon approves of these other Rangers entering the Command Center." With that, he followed Axel through the dark portal.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:42 pm
User Image
[Dani :: Angel Grove :: Outside of the Red Rose]
Dani quickly caught the potion the man threw right at her and stared at it for a few seconds. ‘My first potion…’ she thought to herself before drinking it. She felt the effects of the potion soon after and suddenly had energy that she did not have before.

When the man also mentioned something about an “outfit” Dani really didn’t have a clue what that meant but decided to go with it. Maybe getting an outfit could be something that she benefitted from. She simply nodded to everything to what the man said before turning to Axel once again.

Axel seemed to have a weird look on his face with he looked at Dani. This confused Dani greatly and started to blush in embarrassment while looking at Axel. When he mentioned who going in, Dani was realized she did not want to go in first. She silently hoped that the man she had talked to before went in first or Kyle went in first.  

LevDa

Kaegoe

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:44 pm
[Dawn : Port Royal : Clearing]

"Darn it you two, knock it off!" Dawn yelled out finally after hearing Louis and Joe bickering she stepped between the two of them glaring at both of them in turn, "You two are both acting like idiots. If there is any reason why we will fail it is cause you two can't get over your differences and get along. I am not going to play babysitter for the two of you when we got lives on the line here. If I have to I'll go alone."

As Louis started to walk off Dawn grabbed his arm to keep him from leaving. She turned towards Joe, with a not to pleased look on her face. After a couple of moments she sighed turning to look at both of them in turn once more.

"Like it or not Joe, we need his help," she said in a calmer voice looking at Joe, "So both of you," she turned looked back and forth between the two of them as she continued, "Work with each other this once, then when you get back and still want to fight do so."

With that she let go of Louis's arm, she glanced at Kyle with a 'why me?' expression and a sigh as she walked off to join Zexion.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:47 pm
[ Kyle ; Sora ; Zexion ; Guards : Port Royal : Clearing ]

"Hey, come on you guys, cut it out-" Sora tried to say, a look of concern on his face. These guys were supposed to be allies, right? Why were they arguing? They had to work together.

Kyle, however, seemed to have similar thoughts... but at a different angle.

"Dawn's right. People's lives are a bit more important than 'petty spats'," Kyle seethed, ignoring Dawn's look as he glared between the two of them (though mostly at Louis, he still seemed to glare at Joe). "Joe, if you don't trust him, fine, but work with him regardless. Louis, get over your damn pride. If being told you're not trusted is enough to make you walk away from helping innocent people, you're not even wanted here."

"Can we get on with it?" Zexion asked with a drawl, still looking at Jenny, waiting patiently for her to cast Haste on the team.  

fractalJester
Captain

Omnipresent Seeker

6,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Hygienic 200

Enji_Chou

Seasonal Mage

11,825 Points
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:48 pm
[Kyla: Hooks Ship: Deck >Ships Edge]
((just so you know- NO more transmission between the charmsXD just in case thats not clear yet))

"-Because! Because if I can't forgive you, I can never forgive her!!! If I can't save you- there's no hope for her either!" she screamed, tears spilt down her cheeks.
She can see his power flaring up around him, his hands clenching. He was getting ticked off and so was she. Ticked off and frustrated, but overall upset.

"Id I don't Nothing will change! Nothing can move forward- I CAN'T move forward and make things right again if I can't start now! Call me selfish-FINE- I admit it Damnit! If what you say is true, then I HAVE to forgive you! I have forgive you- to forgive her! But if I can't hope that in spite of all that misery and those terrible memories, that there can still be light at the end of the tunnel.... I might as well like the darkness take me now."

' So you remember now? Just a little?

' I don't think I ever forgot... I just- can't go there yet. Not completely. I only know one thing...

"I've no right to pick and choose...You... Her... anyone." She wiped her tears away, her face smoothing out again, concealing the trian wreck Cory so rightfully pegged her for. She was Kyla again, sound and normal. Always in control of her emotions.

' I know the sin you've Created.'
... I'm a villan too.'

KHBTD : Kingdom Hearts Roleplaying and OoC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 523 524 525 526 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games