Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts: Beyond the Door (1st KH RP GGN)

Back to Guilds

Originally known as Kingdom Hearts : First Generation, we pride ourselves in our literate KH roleplays & community. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Literate 

Reply Kingdom Hearts : Beyond the Door Main Forum
[OoC] General Guild Questions, Suggestions, and Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VoLt189

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:31 am
Serf Lagazi
I love y'all. So much. So so so much. That is all.
*returns to lurking*

User Image

Serf Lagazi
Wow. Well, I do read everything. EVERYTHING. Even the legal bullshit on the bibliography page when I read a book. I dunno why, just always done it since I was a kid. ANYWAY.

Do you read the Terms and Conditions, too?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:41 am
Pansexual, actually, but thanks, Ampharos. ^_^

And yes. Yes I do. Fear me and my obsession with words, muwahahahaa!!!  

pumpkinlanding

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200

FlamingWar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:10 pm
It feels weird trying to return, but I feel inspired by your return Serf (do you still go by Banshee?). I feel like trying to perfect my horrible rp skills that I tried cultivating years ago. Also, I hope your Rp hits it off. It kinda reminds me of VU without the religion.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:06 pm
Whoa, dude! I haven't seen you in ages! How've you been?
Thanks, by the way. And you can still call me Banshee; everybody else here still does. XDD  

pumpkinlanding

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200

FlamingWar

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:54 am
I've been good. Nothing happened over the past five years that is extremely interesting. I am in college hitting those books (what? Good stress reliever.) Also, I am legally able to drink alcohol and gain liver damage! Not that I want liver damage, but it is nice not having to sneak a drink every once in a while. How have you been man?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:59 am
That's great to hear! Life is all about learning, after all, no matter how you do said learning, or what kind of learning is taking place. And congratulations on becoming legal! I'm glad to say I don't drink very often these days either.

Me? Good golly miss Molly.... I dunno. The past six years have been the biggest period for inner growth for me. The first two years were painful but awesome as hell. The next few were a;sdlfkad;lkmsa;dlHOLYSHITKILLITWITHFIRE!!!. Then it turned awesome, made a lot of progress with myself and my sicknesses with the help of my new IRL friends and some other contributing factors. Then, in less than one year, a person I considered the best part of me came back into my life and I threw all of that progress away because I was an idiot, my favorite band, the band that saved my life (or, helped me save my own life, rather) back in '05, went and broke up, My friends started fighting about the most idiotic things and I took measures to stop it, which were understood and caused many of them to be estranged from me, earlier mentioned woman showed her true colors, I tried way too hard to hold on, was eventually forced to let go, eventually started work on getting over her, and started re-working on aforementioned progress with my sicknesses and whatnot, and kicked the s**t out of myself in a good way until I started actually writing productively again and decided to A) Finally do s**t for myself and live my life for myself, and B.) Finally let my old family (you guys) know that I'm not dead and I actually do give a s**t about y'all. And that brings us to now. I don't care to go into any more detail than that or fill in anything I neglected to mention. >.>

((Probly should've posted this in the Life Issues Thread... x_x ))  

pumpkinlanding

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200

FlamingWar

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:35 am
Dang, man you went through a lot in a few years. I can't find any other way of putting it. I'm glad it didn't completely destroy you. I hope things get better for you. Let them good times roll! All have is funny stories of failed attempts at hitting on women and just funny things in general. sweatdrop

Anyways, if you don't mind a question about Lost&Found, I have a question. How does the vessel weapons of the Fellowship work? Is the whole turn people, things, and objects into darkness an attack or just how they turn the worlds to darkness? Basically, is the vessels a similar way of how villains in KH summoned heartless and minions or just a way of integrating darkness? I know you just posted this yesterday, but I thought I'd go ahead and start trying to understand how things work.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:14 pm
Things are already getting better, man, don't worry. I flocking love life right now!!! ^_^

Ah, the Vessels. No, their attacks can't turn you to Darkness; it's a special technique they have to do (To reduce it to lowest terms, pretty much all it takes is piercing the object/person/whathaveyou with the Vessel, and releasing its latent energy. It's a kind of spell-thingy the Brotherhood leaders know, and teach their followers, but I can't tell you how. It's a secret to everyone. XD).

And no, none of them can control Heartless at this point in time. They just let them do their thing, they don't care. Unless, of course, the Heartless start to get the idea to omnomnom any Darkened world they have a base on - then they go out and thin their numbers as target practice/survival training. XDD  

pumpkinlanding

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200

Psalm Grasshopper

18,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:00 am
It's a shame we don't use the OOC anymore. XD Last post September? Ball monkeys. Anyway (without an s on the end).

I've informed my guildies from FF0 that this is a good place to continue roleplaying, as I don't have any time to keep the roleplay going. I'd love to start a roleplay in the future, but it isn't realistic, and probably won't be for a long time.

I don't want anyone to feel like I've abandoned them. I left the Skype main chat because I'm OCD and had to read every message when it popped up. I'm on the computer now mainly to touch up pictures and run my Etsy business for my bracelets; it's growing exponentially. I have been making jewelry constantly for the past three months. I'm working full time on top of that, and they're giving me more responsibilities because I'm going to be promoted soon. I get to tell people what to do. =w= Muwahaha.

I'm still around, technically. I log into Gaia and leave it up as long as I'm on the computer. I got a new computer yesterday; it doesn't have Skype on it, and I'm considering not even downloading it. I kinda miss talking on forums. XD

In conclusion, I won't be roleplaying any time soon, but you may get an small influx of new people. They're good people, and know how to roleplay very well.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:41 am
You and your ball monkeys. XP

Do what you need to do, Psalmie. Friends let friends take the steps they need to take in order to not crash and burn like Goose in the ending of Top Gun... or somethin'.

I don't have the place - or the list - to speak for everyone, but I'm pretty sure that we've all got your back. Gods know I've been floating around here long enough. IT'S YOUR TURN NOW MUWAHAHAHA!!! Kidding. Whatever. We love you, dude. That's the point. I think. Eh. I've been up for almost twenty-four hours, so I'm a couple cards short of a full deck. Stick a fork in me, I'm done.  

pumpkinlanding

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200

ShadeKyubi

Feral Shapeshifter

12,925 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:34 am
I found a good song for Heroic-Type characters if anyone needs one
A destroyer clad in gold - Gloria Union  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:48 pm
Great song! XD  

pumpkinlanding

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200

Psalm Grasshopper

18,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:46 pm
Hello!

So here's a brief update of what's been going on in my life lately. Work continues as normal, full time taking calls for people's medical prescription insurance. The work load has tripled, 'cause we're a company that is technically selling our services to another company, and that other company didn't tell us we were gonna be getting so much work, so we're in the process of hiring ten to twelve more people. It's a big deal, 'cause our department is only seventeen people right now, and that's basically hiring more than half of what we already have, and I'm gonna be helping training them, 'cause I'm the best, and am totally humble about how awesome I am at my job.

Other than work, there's my other 'work,' which is my bracelet business, which is booming. I've been selling wholesale to this lady in the Netherlands, and she's bought about two hundred bracelets over the course of the past three months. I finally finished all of her orders, and have started work on my Spring/Summer bracelets for 2014, even though Spring is already started. I'm gonna sell these suckers for $50-200 dollars each, or at least that's the dream. That's what she sells them at, and she's just using my work and gluing it onto leather and adding beads and shiny stuff, so I'mma do the same. I've already made what she makes myself, to prove to myself that I can do it, so I'm working on my own colors and gonna post it onto my Etsy site in about a month or so, once I have at least 20-50 bracelets of my own design with different colors to sell. Like a boss.

My twin sister had a baby! Yay! He's cute. His name is Luke and he's little, and I was up for 36 hours waiting for her to push him out. I wasn't allowed in the room when he was born, which was a major drag, but they only allow three people in the room, and that had been taken up already. I waited with the father's family. It was awkward, but we were all excited for little Bloop to come, so that was our common ground. He looked like an alien when he was born. Little. Raisin-y. I had a bunch of motherly emotions. It was neat. My sister looked like she'd been through hell, but she had a calm look while she was holding little baby-face. Like, "This is mine, I'mma protect and love him forever and ever and ever." I'll have one of my own in... five years. No rush to go through that. XD

I got a colonoscopy and endoscopy scheduled for the same date on the 31st. They're gonna put me under for that, thank God, 'cause I don't wanna be awake while they're poking at me. Ugh. I've been told I'm not allowed to work that day, 'cause I'll be too out of it. The piece of official looking paper I has says I'm not allowed to make any major decisions on that day, lol. They're gonna figure out what's wrong with me, which, by the sounds of it, sounds like it may be Ciliacs? Or something? Basically gluten intolerance. Which would be awesome, albeit sucky, which doesn't make sense, but it does at the same time. At least I'll know what's wrong with me and how to fix it, ya know?

Grandma died. I'm going to her funeral service tomorrow, Monday. Mom called me today and sounded like she wanted to cry and was about to, but was holding herself back. I distracted her by talking about her grandchild, one of three, who is now one year old and holds onto his older sister (she's about five) when she walks. It's super cute. Mom likes to babysit them.

Dad told me that he and Mom have a hearing scheduled for their legal separation, and depending on when Grandma dies he's gonna ask to make it a divorce. Yay! Thirty years of marriage to end like that. It's over religious reasons. He refuses to go to counseling or go to church, and mom insists that he go to church and learn to respect her decision to go back to work if she wants to. Dad's kinda stubborn and crazy. Mom's got her faults, too, but if Dad said, "Sure, I'll go to church 'cause I know it's important to you," it would fix everything. He won't. He doesn't believe in it. Guess I can respect that. They're still stupid and stubborn.

And that's pretty much it. I don't plan on ever getting Skype again. It's too distracting. XD Each beep I'd have to read, each '112 unread messages/posts' or whatever it was, I'd have to skim through, 'cause I'm OCD like that. I've been doing things on Gaia, mostly the marketplace. Gaia is ridiculous now. I make 6-12 million a day. A DAY. Just by going 'hur de hur' on the marketplace. That silly item (the one I'm wearing now...) for the eyes sold for 100 million gold. That's stupid high inflation. So if anyone's interested in becoming a Gaia millionaire overnight, and is willing to spend RL monies on it, $5 will get you 100 mil. I don't spend RL monies, in general (once in a while). I make my monies by marketplacing, buying low and selling high. It's real easy now that Gaia's STUPID about it.

Anyway. XD Loves to all. :3 mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:46 am
Damn, dude, nice to hear from you!

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I know, I know, that never makes it better, like AT ALL. I know this because I've lost all but one of my grandparents, and it sucks, and... yeah. It never goes away, but it all works out. You've got prayers from me, Psalmie.

...Breathing.

I'm also happy for your gain. And he shall be Levon, and he shall be a good man. No but srsly. Kids are just the greatest fxxking things ever! And yeah, I always go into mother mode and turn into a total ball-of-sap when I hold newborns, so I know whatcha mean. XD. I remember when Zayden, my best friendgirl Hali's son, was born, and I finally got to hold him. It made her laugh like "Luke, you're freaking GLOWING! Do you want a baby now too?" And I sobbed and said "Yes, but I accept the reality that I am not currently able to support one. But yes." It made the whole room laugh. XD Ah, good times, good times.

And yeah, money is ridiculous here. The economy is s**t. The inflation needs to go the fxxk away. I can't in good conscience sell things in my curiosity shop at such horrible prices. I'm trying to form an underground connection where people can get s**t fairly suck it up and get used to the possibility that my beloved Gaia will never be the same again. Eh, whatever. Stick a fork in me, I'm done.

It's really awesome to hear back from you, as always, Psalmie. I gotta get some sleep so I can enjoy my second night off work. XDD So I'll catch ya on the flip side~  

pumpkinlanding

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200

Psalm Grasshopper

18,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:48 pm
Word, this economy is ridiculous now. People buy and sell for billions of gold. I hope they'll do something to sort it out, like readjust the prizes that people get for games, or something. Newbies can't really get any good items without spending cash, or begging. Booty Grab is a joke now, and it used to be a good source of gold.

How are things going for you, Banshee? Or...Serfy? XD I don't remember when you changed your name, but you're still Banshee to me.  
Kingdom Hearts : Beyond the Door Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games