Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

J_DuBb15

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:12 pm
I wasnt sure if this had been posted before or not
1st day on gaia still figuring stuff out
But im curious who you guys think is a player that gets underrated or overlooked by the media???

I personally think Reggie Wayne doesnt recieve as much talk as he should when people discuss top wideouts in the league its always Larry Fitz Randy Moss Andre Johnson or T.O well mayb not T.O anymore but alot of people dont acknowledge Reggie Wayne  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:24 pm
Morris Jones Drew is one of the best Running Backs right now. Hell I think he is the best! The man is a monster on the field and a damn cool dude off. Consistently he is having amazing season, and consistently he is ignored.

Best Corner back is the one and only Darrelle Revis. The man has shut down nearly every reciver he has face off with. Moss was shut down, Andre Johnson was not a factor, Terrell Owens was silenced, and Roddie White got Blacked out! The kid does it in one-one coverage. Yet he is still over looked by the fans for the ProBowl. You want to know why? No one wants to throw to him. He will shut you down.

Philip Rivers is a douche, but god damn it he out plays just about everyone. No matter how piss poor their running game gets he churns out all star games, and always get over looked for the Probowl.  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dark Shaddow305

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:02 pm
easily chad henne he has great vision, footwork, and good enough expierence at Michigan ...... unfortunaly no enough talent to back him up  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:17 pm
Dark Shaddow305
easily chad henne he has great vision, footwork, and good enough expierence at Michigan ...... unfortunaly no enough talent to back him up

lol chad has it bad b/c hes not in a pass 1st kind of offense and the wr he does have have more speed than hands ( looking at you Ted Ginn Jr )  

J_DuBb15

Sincerely Metalhead

Omnipresent Genius

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:25 pm
Aaron Rodgers of Green Bay. He is a damn good QB! He is accurate and focused. They may not be doing great this season, but it is not Rodger's fault.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:39 pm
Patrick Willis. Best Linebacker period.

And Frank Gore. Ran for over a thousand yards with that crap line, even missing a few games.  

Nyuupyon
Captain

Perfext

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:11 pm
DARREN SPROLES!

THE GUY IS TWICE AS GOOD AS TOMLINSON. HANDS DOWN.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:18 pm
Heath Miller - Rarely drops the ball and is the best TE the Steelers ever gotten  

Rioque

Aged Entrepreneur

5,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

god of baseball

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:04 pm
felix jones cuz hes a great running back and they never talk about him ethier him or jones drew from the jags  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:51 pm
rio_kid
Heath Miller - Rarely drops the ball and is the best TE the Steelers ever gotten

hmmm, your right.  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Sinsuality

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:05 pm
Curtis Lofton heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:26 am
Silver Ace Revolver
Aaron Rodgers of Green Bay. He is a damn good QB! He is accurate and focused. They may not be doing great this season, but it is not Rodger's fault.
i agree if anyone ask me who you think is a underrated player i would of say Rogers 3nodding  

I Big Show I

J_DuBb15

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:26 pm
Perfext
DARREN SPROLES!

THE GUY IS TWICE AS GOOD AS TOMLINSON. HANDS DOWN.

whooo i love this since i live in san diego i see all the love LT gets n den does crap on gameday  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:27 pm
Sayo-nii
Curtis Lofton heart heart

wow now theres a name i 4got about but i usually pick up when i play madden lol nice  

J_DuBb15

J_DuBb15

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:28 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
rio_kid

hmmm, your right.

true cant even remember any of their tight ends 4rm b4  
The NFL Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas