Kamau sat high up in the ruins enjoying a midday meal as the sun fell in patches on his coat. He was much larger, faster, stronger, but inside was still the cub that yearned for his parents approval. Of course having had no father figure to speak of he instead yearned for his mothers approval. He chomped into the plump hare once more before letting the rest drop and leaping down time to patrol.

Koko was just coming back from her own patrol around the colony and looked a bit upset. She kept muttered to herself softly growling here and there as she even nudge a rock from her path not caring where it landed as she kept walking moving to the ruin claimbing up the stairs to get to the highest point to look around before flopping down to take a small breather.

Kamau glanced up and frowned as he spotted his sister, she looked upset, as he saw her nudge a rock and climb her way up to flop down he knew something had to be wrong. He glanced out eager to go on patrol and take in some fresh air, but family came first. He turned and quickly leapt back up to stop infront of Koko.

"Hey Ko, something wrong?" He tilted his head curiously the leopard figurine around his neck swinging slightly.

Her eyes eyes rested on the male a moment before looking down to her feet. She took a deep breath before leaned down jesting her head down onto her paws. "Nothing just that...Mmm I don't think you would get it." She huffed a moment glaring at her paws before looking back to her brother.

"Well I won't get it all if you don't at least tell me..." He grumbled and frowned at her annoyed by how closed she was being. He hated not being able to help, it was a part of why his mother was so frustrating, he couldn't do anything to bring her what she really wanted, to fix her problem. The least he could do was listen to what was bothering his sister.

He sighed and hunkered down to sit with her, "I'm sorry...I mean just tell me and maybe it will just feel nice to get it off your chest?" He tried again with a bit less annoyance in his tone.

she looked to him a moment then back to her paws opening her mouth only to shut it. She then looked to him once more before glaring flushing slightly and looking away. "...Well you see." She started off before she opened her mouth and the words began to flow out like a damn that had broken. "See i was supose to be mated to Vanada but I really reeally can't stand him! So then I me and Kesha thought well hey why not just switch our intendeds so I cause I kinda have a thing for Kailash or well....I did!" She growled out before pushed a peble down the stairs watching it. "An now....now.....NOW ANALA IS BEING SO CONFUSING I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!" She yeleld out before letting her head drop into her forearms.

Well that was a bit more then he had been prepared to handle, he was shocked for a moment. No wonder his sister had looked upset, ignoring her betrothal and pulling a switch? It was incredibly daring and oh so foolish, why would she ever...of course he knew why she hadn't gotten along well with Vanada at all.

"Oh Ko...did you tell mama?" His voice dropped low worried. What was he going to do, he didnt want his sister confused or upset.

She sighed softly shaking her head as she closed her eyes. "I can't really talk to Momma about it. You know that issue's sensative. An I don't dare talk to Uncle Nava or Aunt Sayen." She said with a growl as she looked to her brother. "I despise them with ever being that is me." She spat out before looking away. "I laoth them for the way they act and how they treat mother. She dose everything for the colony while they sit back as act all high and mighty when Momma is realy doing all the work." She growled standing as she moved down the stairs.

"Well comr on you have to patrol don't you." She said needing to get some anger out of her system.

"Yeah but Ko...this is serious...you...you have to tell someone, we have to fix it." He dashed down the steps after her surprised she wasn't more worried. Then again she didn't wear her heart on her sleeve the way he seemed to. He didn't hate Uncle Nava or Aunt Sayen, more that he envied how everything seemed so simple for them. He wanted his parents together, not his birth parents no, he considered Fu's mate his father despite never meeting the male.

"Ko...your not...I mean you and Kai aren't...expecting or anything right?" Oh how much more complicated would that make things! He frowned at his sister worried she was in an even bigger mess then imagined.

She froze as she looked back to her brother as her eyes seemed a bit livid as she pounced him. "WHAT!?! Like I would what that Eww!!" She growled before getting out him as she seemed to be a little spazzy now as she did a ltitle thinking before shaking her head. "No...Gross I might like him but its only cause he's a better choice then Vanada." She muttered before sighed as she closed her eyes giving a small little shudder thinking of Anala.

Kamau let his sister tackle him she seemed so upset but he was just relieved. "Alright, alright I get it...don't flip out I was just worried about you. So...Anala she's...special for you? A good friend?" He asked curiously.

He himself hadn't found any of the females attractive, no none of them would ever quite match his mothers strength and beauty. So strange it was as if he never really stopped to look at them, he ought to he knew but...he didnt need some female distracting him from his duties to the colony.

She nodded a little as she began to walk on once more into the jungle around them. "I'm the only one that talks to her now after she was attacked by the gorilla's." She spat out looking to the trees. Oh what she give to find one of them right now a small one and take it and kill if for all they've done to her her family.

Kamau gave a soft growl at the mention of the Gorilla's, he didn't trust them one bit. He sighed and followed Ko worried, things still weren't quite clear to him.
"So Anala is your friend, why is that making you confused about Kailash?"

His brow scrunched as he tried to understand, unless Anala didn't like the idea of her brother and her friend together, but he didn't see why not. females were so confusing though what did he know, he huffed.

"She's just saying things to me...and well Kailash doesn't really pay attention to me I don't think he even likes me at all." She sighed softly as she looked around the jungle before she stopped sniffing the air and that when she heard it the loud roar from her mother. She looked to her brother fear in her eyes. "We have to get back...AND NOW!" she snarled out as she took off back to the colony.

Kamau nodded at Ko with a sigh, so Kai just didn't feel anything for his sister, well that was a good reason to loose interest he supposed. Still it was so very confusing trying to understand what Ko meant about Anala. He jerked as he heard his mother's roar.

"Mama!" He leapt over his sister running full speed worried for his mother.