Welcome to Gaia! ::

zOMG! Chatterbox

Back to Guilds

Do you like zOMG? Do you like to chat? Then click here. It will be the best decision you make. Ever. EVER!!11oneoneone 

Tags: zOMG, Chatterbox, Landshark, Marshall, Animated 

Reply zOMG! Chatterbox
Welcome to the Guild! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zOMG Chatterbox Mule
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:43 pm
---------------------------
Welcome!

Greetings, Ladies and Gentlemen. Welcome to the zOMG! Chatterbox.

Say a few words about yourself here then dive on in to the wonderful community that is the z!CB.

---

Oh, and while as a community we're very welcoming, there are a few standard/common sense rules written down here.
Don't worry, though. We're a pretty laid back guild. 3nodding

By the way, this is our new, fancier Welcome thread. For a look back into the past, check out our old welcome thread.

Without further ado, let us introduce your moderation team biggrin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:46 pm
Guild Captain

CleoSombra
User Image
My name is Suzanne, but just about everywhere on the internet, I'm known as Cleo. I'm twenty years old and in my junior year of college, majoring in Clinical Psychology. On Gaia, I tend to run around the z!CB and zOMG!, occasionally wandering into other forums like the GCD or SF. Something interesting you may notice is my Glasses/Elven Ears/Buck teeth combination - those are my signature items and I wear them with every single outfit I have. Yep, all of them. They symbolize my quirky, funny, and somewhat dorky personality.

If you ever need to bringing up an issue about the guild or someone in the guild, but you don't want to post it in public, you can always send me a PM or comment on my profile. Even if the issue is about me, it's okay to talk to me about it. If you're polite and respectful, you're going to get the same respect and courtesy back. And lastly, if you ever need to speak with me about something or someone, your name will remain anonymous when I go to handle the situation.

But above all, my little ducklings:
Kitten Star.

zOMG Chatterbox Mule
Vice Captain

zOMG Chatterbox Mule
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:47 pm
Vice Captain

Nespin Fernagon
User ImageSo - hallo there! Nespin Fernagon, at your service. I'm your resident Vice Captain, foxy-boy, and lover of cuteness! I can be somewhat serious at times, but try not to let it get to you, I'm not so mean. Off-the-webs (REAL LIFE? NOOO! gonk ) I'm a 21 year old programming student in the land of snow, Canada. I watch way too much anime, do play table-top RPGs, and am generally a geek.

Within zOMG, if you need a healer then I'm your man. Been a CL10 for a while now, and I simply love spamming out the heals on the rest of me crew! I don't play all that often though these days I'm afraid.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:51 pm
Guild Moderator

Kats Kokeshi Doll
User Image
Howdy! I'm Kats Kokeshi Doll, but to most of you I'm Kat, Kats, or KKD. I've been a zCB moderator ever since day one, and to most members I'm either very lenient or very strict xd . I entered the world of Gaia on another account back in early 2008, and when zOMG! was born I made this account with the original intention of tricking newbies in Zen Gardens. Without much time or effort, my shenanigans became increasingly popular and I took it to the next level. I made a thread in the zOMG Forum titled The Daily Kokeshi where I would roleplay as Kat's Doll and write daily news reports and gossip about the happenings around zOMG. Everyday a new report would come out and everyday new people would come in. Unfortunately, the forum moderators had been watching us often go off topic and our thread was moved and died. A few weeks later, the zCB was born and within two hours of it's creation I was a new addition to the crew. Don't be afraid to shoot me a PM if something or someone in the guild is bothering you, I'll try to take care of it!

Outside of all the wonderment of the pixels I'm Jennifer and I'm hoping to start a career in TV news reporting (well, that's ironic) or acting. Yeah, I was one of those drama queens all throughout Junior High and High School. I live in a small town in California and enjoy hanging out with my friends and driving my family insane. See you around!

Oh, and Nespin is my e-husband. If anyone says anything otherwise, don't believe them. scream

zOMG Chatterbox Mule
Vice Captain

zOMG Chatterbox Mule
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:54 pm
Guild Moderator

CH0Z0
User Image
Hellows o3o my name is Zach, which you may call me by, I don't mind my real name being used. I won't give away my age but I am the youngest mod in the guild, as well as one of it's youngest members. I'm well known in zomg for being tough as nails, being one of the top solo players in it, and for hunting the infamous CL 11.6 landshark (It did exist I tell you!), I have a love for comedy. I live in the United States and I am patriotic. I have a strong respect for justice; meaning you can pm me with any problems you have and I'll see what I can do.
I'm one of the more relaxed mods, usually playing devil's advocate and making sure the rest have gone through all options. In real life I'm educated in being a chiropractor, learning to be a Science teacher and a self taught rudimentary computer developer. Have an awesome day dudes and dudettes!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:56 pm
Guild Moderator

-Mizu teh Artsi-
User Image
Well, I would go into the theatrics about who I am, but I'm to much into summarizing that I won't get too deep into details. My name is -Mizu teh Artsi-, Mizu preferrably, and I've been a gaian for, well, 5 years in total, I did have another account before this one 3nodding

In real life my name is Heather, also a good 'ole Canuck, 20 years old and I'm currently going through 4 years of Fine Arts in college to get my BFA. I love it as much as I love music <333. Which is a lot. I've been known to give opinions when necessary, but sometimes I keep them held back more than I tell them.

I love listening to everyone's opinions, stories, feelings, so if you wanna talk, just give me a hollar <33 Where to find me? zCB mostly, as well as zOMG [Gold beach, mostly], skype and Mibbit/IRC. <33

zOMG Chatterbox Mule
Vice Captain

zOMG Chatterbox Mule
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:57 pm
~ Guild Moderator ~

Little Miss Fortune
User ImageHi! My name is Little Miss Fortune. My real name is Rebecca, but most people call me Becky or Bex. Feel free to call me whatever you want (Fortune, Becky, etc.), as long as I know you're talking to me.

I'm 24 years old, and I'll be 25 on December 6th. I live in Ohio, and I love to read, draw, listen to music, and travel. I work at McDonald's, and I only have one more semester until I'm done with college.

I'm online a lot (like, whenever I'm not in school, working, or sleeping), so if you have something urgent that needs to be dealt with, you can probably get a hold of me pretty quickly. I can also be contacted outside of Gaia (Check my profile for other contact information). P.S. Pink is the best color ever! <3

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:58 pm
Guild Mule

================>

OMG! I'm so uber stoked to meet you all! I'm the zOMG! Chatterbox's Mule account, and I handle most of the major important threads. I also store the gold accumulated for Guild events, so send me a trade if you want to donate. It'd be so totally awesome of you~ heart

I don't deal with any icky drama though, so issues are best left to the other mods heart I'm more of the uber-cute and totally lovable mascot!

Anyway, I totally hope you'll find your stay here to be super-uber-awesome! Ciao~

zOMG Chatterbox Mule
Vice Captain

zOMG Chatterbox Mule
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:59 pm
Quote:
Reserved

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:00 pm
Quote:
Reserved

zOMG Chatterbox Mule
Vice Captain