Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Fans guild

Back to Guilds

A place for fans of every type to come and hang out. Everyone is welcome. 

Tags: random, role playing, naruto, anime, videogames 

Reply music
moosic Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fofo2257

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:25 pm
weezer or killers  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:35 pm
fofo2257
weezer or killers

killers but weezer has some good stuff  

Faithful desires
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

lil pixy girl

Devoted Phantom

11,850 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:03 am
...Never heard of Weezer, but the Killers did 'Mr Brightside', yeh? Cause I love that song, I wish I could make up a charachter who could have it as their theme song...but I'm just no good at making people up arround an already existing idea.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:59 am
lil pixy girl
...Never heard of Weezer, but the Killers did 'Mr Brightside', yeh? Cause I love that song, I wish I could make up a charachter who could have it as their theme song...but I'm just no good at making people up arround an already existing idea.

Weezer did pork and beans...

Id say the killers, more classic, and smooth.  

Beautus

lil pixy girl

Devoted Phantom

11,850 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:21 pm
Temptationem
lil pixy girl

Weezer did pork and beans...

Id say the killers, more classic, and smooth.

OMG, my cousin showed me that song ages ago!! I loved it, it was so funny!! ((I am thinking of the right song when I think "I'll eat my candy with the pork and beans"?))

Just to make this perfectly clear: I am in an optimistic mood after spending the night on my own 2-seater sofa in my room with all my fluffy cushions with little sleep and reading New Moan…it’s so funny…
Anywho, I’m just in a good mood because no one tried to make me go back to school, and I will probably be really mean and cranky on other occasions. I have no idea why I started typing this; I’m only not deleting it because it almost makes sense. ((Oh yeh, it was 'cause I’ve read my past posts of the day and I sound too…happy))

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:59 pm
this is my life... enough said
http://www.playlistproject.net/mc/mp3player_new.swf?config=http://www.indimusic.us/ext/pc/config_black_shuffle.xml&mywidth=195&myheight=190&playlist_url=http://www.playlistproject.net/pl.php?playlist=67807297&t=1265842663&wid=os

http://www.musiclist.us/mc/mp3player_new.swf?config=http://www.indimusic.us/ext/pc/config_purple_shuffle.xml&mywidth=195&myheight=190&playlist_url=http://www.musiclist.us/pl.php?playlist=64440081&t=1265842726&wid=os  

Faithful desires
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Beautus

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:05 pm

I <3 your music so far

Wrong way by sublime, a great way to start it off!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:10 pm
thank you. its not all of my favorites...always a work in progress, and i do love wrong way, it as an amazing song  

Faithful desires
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Beautus

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:12 pm
Mis kit the kitty girl
thank you. its not all of my favorites...always a work in progress, and i do love wrong way, it as an amazing song

I just like it because its so messed up but it sounds like a happy song.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:45 pm
oh i know, dad use to listen to it so it was really messed up cause i was a blonde little 9 year old girl who knew the lyrics by heart  

Faithful desires
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Beautus

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:02 pm
Mis kit the kitty girl
oh i know, dad use to listen to it so it was really messed up cause i was a blonde little 9 year old girl who knew the lyrics by heart

Yup, I love all the music on your playlist, cinema bizarre, ive never heard of them, but im starting to love them!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:03 pm
Beautus
Mis kit the kitty girl

Yup, I love all the music on your playlist, cinema bizarre, ive never heard of them, but im starting to love them!

i know.. somehow they always get stuck in my head when I'm taking or about to take a shwoer and cause i take lots of showers sometimes i get sick of them  

Faithful desires
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Beautus

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:21 pm
I always get RING RING RING RING BANANAPHONE stuck in my head whenever I hear it. Or Interior Crocodile Alligator, I drive a Chevrolet movie Theater.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:36 pm
Beautus
I always get RING RING RING RING BANANAPHONE stuck in my head whenever I hear it. Or Interior Crocodile Alligator, I drive a Chevrolet movie Theater.

nice i put the banana phone song on top volume on my ipod to mess with mom  

Faithful desires
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Beautus

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:01 pm
Mis kit the kitty girl
Beautus

nice i put the banana phone song on top volume on my ipod to mess with mom

xDDDD i should get called at school and pull out a banana and do that.  
music

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff