Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aistriu Aes Sidhe

Feral Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:17 pm
Name : Courtney / Jade

Sexuality : LeSbIaN

Likes : everything Japanese, the color green, martial arts, anime, art, animals, nature, sweets, dark humor, coffee

Dislikes : snobby people, casserole, cheerleaders (usually), hot weather, alcoholics, druggies

Hobbies : singing, drawing, painting, cooking, reading, chemistry, Spanish, hanging out with a friend or two, going for walks, and reading

Profession : student

Additional Comments : I am in the closet to my family. Anyone who is thinking of starting any sort of relationship with me needs to understand right off the bat that this WILL NOT CHANGE. Also, I like to take things kinda slow.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:32 pm
bump  

Aistriu Aes Sidhe

Feral Shapeshifter

vamppy_lol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:09 pm
Name: my real name is Yuuki-Maru but everyone knows me as Alexia-Sara or vamps.

Gender: female/ i was born a hermaphrodite but my family had it removed when i was a baby.

Sexuality: i say im lesbian, but alot of my friends say im bi.

Dislikes: water, cold weather, large dogs, people that dont have a sense of humor, realy sweet things, and sorry to say, but i hate speaking in japanese and going to my mom's place in kyoto, japan.

Hobbies:i love to read, especially manga, anime, drawing, riding my bike on a warm day, being a dork (im pretty immature sometimes), and i love to star gaze.

Profession: i am currently a student in high school but i might be joining job cor. so i can train to be a auto mechanic and a free lance writer.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:56 pm
metarukaze
Name : Courtney / Jade

Sexuality : LeSbIaN

Likes : everything Japanese, the color green, martial arts, anime, art, animals, nature, sweets, dark humor, coffee

Dislikes : snobby people, casserole, cheerleaders (usually), hot weather, alcoholics, druggies

Hobbies : singing, drawing, painting, cooking, reading, chemistry, Spanish, hanging out with a friend or two, going for walks, and reading

Profession : student

Additional Comments : I am in the closet to my family. Anyone who is thinking of starting any sort of relationship with me needs to understand right off the bat that this WILL NOT CHANGE. Also, I like to take things kinda slow.

*looks shyly and hides* nyuu  

Yue Dragoon

Newbie Noob

Kitten's Dating Service

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas