Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Debate and Discussion
And he was like, George Bush doesn't care about black people Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rftkfan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:29 pm
Free Iraq and not worry about our luxary? Original argument. The children whose parents are DEAD that did not ask for this. What about there luxary? We just forget about them? I know they will not.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:49 pm
rftkfan
Free Iraq and not worry about our luxary? Original argument. The children whose parents are DEAD that did not ask for this. What about there luxary? We just forget about them? I know they will not.

My apologies, but it's back to iraq.

Do you know how many people we've lost in Iraq? I can't recall the exact number, but it's only a couple thousand. Yes, that's right a couple. ONLY that many. Son, I'm not sure if you know anything about military campaigns, but a couple thousand is what used to be lost in a single battle. Expenditures of tens of thousands of people to win was not uncommon.

The military has won a relatively bloodless war and done a darned fine job in thier occupation of iraq. We cannot help the fact that we, as a civilised nation, are bound by morals and ethics that, essentially, are stopping us from obtaining complete and total victory over the iraqi terrorists.  

ioioouiouiouio

ioioouiouiouio

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:53 pm
Glorified Soul
Really? Then I guess we should leave our brothers and sisters (the Iraqi people) overseas, allowing their paramount rights be ripped away and their lives to be destroyed at the hands of terrorist cults. At least we'll have our money...

Heck, we pull out now and the entire thing comes crashing down on our heads. A dictator who would be just as bad , if not worse, as saddam would get power, and he would probably have the backing of terrorists.

Freedom of speech? gone.

participating in the governmental proces? unless you're a party fanatic, gone.

Women's rights? man, those'll get shot to hell faster then gay man in redneck territory.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 6:36 am
Cometh The Inquisitor
Glorified Soul
Really? Then I guess we should leave our brothers and sisters (the Iraqi people) overseas, allowing their paramount rights be ripped away and their lives to be destroyed at the hands of terrorist cults. At least we'll have our money...

Heck, we pull out now and the entire thing comes crashing down on our heads. A dictator who would be just as bad , if not worse, as saddam would get power, and he would probably have the backing of terrorists.

Freedom of speech? gone.

participating in the governmental proces? unless you're a party fanatic, gone.

Women's rights? man, those'll get shot to hell faster then gay man in redneck territory.

Amen.  

Glorified Soul

Partying Reveler

Glorified Soul

Partying Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 6:45 am
rftkfan

What about the Iraqi children whose parents are dead? DEAD, at the hands of an evil, mass-murderer: Saddam. What are we to do about them? Just sit back and do nothing while innoccent people are being tortured and murdered, all for the amusement of of their government? I should hope that we, as free Americans (and Christians, at that!) who know the value of human rights, would do something about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 4:28 am
Glorified Soul
What about the Iraqi children whose parents are dead?

This is not a road you want to go down. The United States has long since lost the moral high-ground in this war.
Most of the orphans currently living in Iraq were not orphaned by Saddam's armies.  

Gendou
Vice Captain

Glorified Soul

Partying Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 8:57 am
Gendou
Glorified Soul
What about the Iraqi children whose parents are dead?

This is not a road you want to go down. The United States has long since lost the moral high-ground in this war.
Most of the orphans currently living in Iraq were not orphaned by Saddam's armies.

Perhaps, but the difference is that there can be improvement. Under Saddam's reign, they had no future. They have opportunity now. We're making progress. The elections are proof of this.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 9:28 pm
Gendou

Nu-uh. This I know is false. Saddam killed waaay more people then America/terrorists did.

On second thought, Saddam killed the kiddies too, so you might have a point there.  

ioioouiouiouio

christ0liddle

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:34 pm
screw anyone who thinks George Bush hates blacks. he cares about everyone  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:40 pm
christ0liddle
screw anyone who thinks George Bush hates blacks. he cares about everyone

This guild is respectful of everyone, even people who disagree with you about the President.

And yes, even of G.W. Bush. If anyone has a problem with him, I would like to think they can articulate it in a civil manner. But there's nothing wrong with disliking the President, for whatever reason.  

Gilwen
Crew

Gods Jester

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:53 am
Cometh The Inquisitor
Oh yeah, let's all listen to someone just because they're famous. I mean, everyone knows that being on TV raises your IQ a whole bunch.

stare

Seriously, the guys a moron. Or paranoid. Not sure which.

Ya, or both.  
Debate and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces