Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [15]~ Stories ~
the haterd of love

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what would you do?
  go back to mental abuse?
  stay with the one that loves you? and who you love too?
  become a person alone, who doesn't believe in love?
  no idea
View Results

Karai4602

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:52 pm
i never thought that i would still have to deal with him. i know i loved him for two years, but when love started to fail us, i thought it would be for the best. i turned to a best friend for support and ended up with more then i wanted. She became more then just a friend. i thought this would be good for me, but as i turned down a new path i wanted to run back. Far to late for pain and regret. and going back to someone who would only mentally abuse you. What kind of life would that be? what should i do? i stay up wondering, was i right? I did what was best for me, but shouldn't it feel better then this, shouldn't i feel right? Happy?
I don't know how to continue. i love her, but then again i still love him. She's loved me for so long. the years i was with him, she wanted it to be her. She's becoming something she always wanted to be. Only for me.
shouldn't i feel more at ease? Knowing it's for the better?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:33 pm
sometimes we know how we should feel but just cant compute to feel like that  

Colonel Olinamara

[15]~ Stories ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas