I need help. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silent Expressor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:59 am
dragonlove_48
Awww... this is cute ^^ I hope all goes well.
Yeah things are a little rocky with her and I right now but I think everything is going to be fine.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:33 pm
well for one thing. did you pray about it? perhaps you aren't supposed to be with her in the first place. i hate to sound cold, and most of the time that isn't it. but iwould pray about wether this girl is good for you or not.

if she doesn't believe you or forgive you, is this someone you want to spend time with? i've been hurt a lot by people who won't believe me...and trust me, sometimes those are relationships worth terminating.  

DeanWinchester

Silent Expressor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:04 pm
DeanWinchester
well for one thing. did you pray about it? perhaps you aren't supposed to be with her in the first place. i hate to sound cold, and most of the time that isn't it. but iwould pray about wether this girl is good for you or not.

if she doesn't believe you or forgive you, is this someone you want to spend time with? i've been hurt a lot by people who won't believe me...and trust me, sometimes those are relationships worth terminating.
Yeah Ive prayed about it alot and I dont know what the answer is.... She now believes me and forgives me she just had trouble believing me at first beause of some stuff that happened with her ex boyfriend. Her friendship is one that I wouldnt be willing to give up, Right now I just dont know how she feels about me.

The good news however is that she will be going to prom with me so that kind of puts things into a new perspective for me.

Thanks for the advise  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:09 pm
I'm sorry it wasn't very helpful.

I am also very glad that things turned out more or less okay. And yes, 'baggage' can cause problems. Either way, I wish you both luck.  

DeanWinchester

Silent Expressor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:22 pm
DeanWinchester
I'm sorry it wasn't very helpful.

I am also very glad that things turned out more or less okay. And yes, 'baggage' can cause problems. Either way, I wish you both luck.
I know what you mean baout baggage Ive caried my fair amount of it in the 16 years Ive been around. And things may have turned out ok for now but I have a weird feeling that something is going to end up happening. Your advise was actually helpful because it was something that I needed to hear. Although many people throughout this thread have been giving that advise, I think that Im beginning to look at it and think about it more.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:00 pm
Just tell her that you like her and not the other girl. Simple.  

Pandemasu

Silent Expressor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:55 am
Ri-san
Just tell her that you like her and not the other girl. Simple.
I tried that.....Ok i might as well tell everyone what her ex did to her......The morning he broke up with her he texted her and told her that he loved her that night she found out that he was cheating on her and he called her up and broke up with her. This is why she had such a hard time believing me that I felt the way I did and why she didnt believe me when i told her I didnt have any feelings for the other girl....The worst part of it all is I knew this story before I started flirting with the other girl, and I guess I was too blind to realize that what I was doing would possibly hurt her. Right now my friendship is on the line with her as we have barely talked in over a month. I honestly dont know what to do anymore. I wish I could just tell her that I love her and that there is no other girl for me. But I told her that I wouldnt bring up how I feel about her for awhile and Ive already broken that promise a few times.....I dont even know if she wanted me to do that all I know is I told her I would. She said it sounded good but lately I dont know things have been getting steadily worse. The only good thing right now is she might be going to prom with me, but that is getting really complicated......For one I have no idea how to dance and she has taken dance lessons since she was little. I still dont know how we are going to get to the prom...Im also worried that something bad will happen at prom.....but I guess I just have to wait and see....thanks for the advise everybody.

God Bless  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:57 am
I was wondering could I get alittle advise on what to do with my situation. It is kind of like Go Tell It on the Mt.'s but not with the girls.

The Guy I have been dateing for the past year and I are always fighting and we live together. We both are Christains and I have prayed about our situation at church for the past three weeks but I do not hear God's answer for this one. I am affriad of losing him. He is the only person who has ever loved me.
My parents where never there and my family is just scattered and my boyfriend and the church are the only family I have now. It scares me to think that even though I love my boyfriend I am liturally putting him through hell by living with him. I have a bad temper and I get depressed very quickly, my moods change faster than the clock, I have bad dreams about my past. Not to mention losing my baby. I had a miscarriage in June last year. My first.

I would give advice but as you can see my life is upside down right now and I am not sure what to do. I do not work my boyfriend said to worry about school and gradeuate and then I could go to work. I am in college and he is a truck driver till saturday. He decided to quit because of me. I feel treible about his decision. And to make it worse he wants us to have our own places where he pays for mine and his appartments. That is impossible!!! Please help!!!!!!!  

Jenniferlynn

Advice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces