Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Rebirth - Iwa Academy Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xLytez

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:35 pm
User Image

Your Ninja journey begins here!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:28 am
Kensei took his seat in the academy...he had his plan, learn the three basics, graduate and show his skills off ad become the head of the Iwa anbu attack unit. He knew he'd easily become one of teh top ranking shinobi in this abandoned village.  

Etheral Chaos

-o-Havik-o-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:49 am

To avoid a crowd Havik showed up befor anyone else sneaking in the room so no one notice him.taking a seat in the very back of the class with his back to the wall, as he took his seat he said.

"It's good to have some alone time."

He thought about the women who took care of him how she was always looking at him and he didnt know why, he assumed he made her uneasy,she didn't know anything about him of corse,were he came from who his parents were nothing at all.

He let his thought wonder untill the rest of his class arrived as they did he sat back and studyied them wonderig if he would be able to fight any of them today.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:02 pm
The Uchiha nin stood behind the two students. Sengetsu stared at the one who had just spoke. "You are never alone...I will only show you these once...The three basic jutsu. Kensei...you are to follow me to the hidden leaf village." (I really don't feel like posting so here it is.) Sen performed the Transformation, CLone, and Substitution jutsus ensuring that the jutsu were seen he left motioning to Kensei to follow.  

xLytez

-o-Havik-o-

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:45 pm

Havik annoyed by the intrusion on his "alone" time watched as Sen performed the Transformation,Clone, and Substitution jutsus. Then as sen motion for kensei to follow he spoke and said.

"So I am left to do what then?"

As the words came out havik realized he might have just kept his mouth closed however it was to late now.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:16 pm
Sengetsu stopped, as he gained a sudden realization, "oth of you follow me...we're going to seriously began your training." He stated, walking towards the training grounds.  

xLytez

-o-Havik-o-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:19 pm

havik followed takeing short steps with his hands folded behind his head

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:52 pm
Zephyer arrived and yet again no one was there. So he headed to the training grounds.  

zephyer55

4,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200

Shikairu Nara

Dangerous Lover

10,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:53 pm
Kyoshi stayed right behind Zephyer.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:18 pm
Sengetsu walked into teh academy, Senji followed closely behind. "Havik follow me, we're going to the cloud village." he turned and left heading for the gates.  

xLytez

-o-Havik-o-

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:27 pm

havik followed his teacher to the gates

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:21 pm
Leux Sveil waltzed into the academy. He looked around for a bit then rubbed the back of his head. The jutsu on the board were the same as in the sand village, so he had no need to redo them. He had practiced them back in the sand and learned them accordingly. Now, Leux walked over to the nearest seat and sat down. He needed to 'speak' with a sensei the first chance he could get...  

Mantus Aburame

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:14 am
As the ninja sat there, three soldiers, led by a captain, march into the classroom, aswell as several town workers. The workers look at plans to upgrade the school as the captain notices the student. He walks over and bows. The man in the golden and blue armor, the engraving of a dragon on the chest plate speaks to him.

"There will be no classes at this time. His lordship, the Tsuchikage, is currently out of the village and won't be returning for a bit. Feel free to leave the village and you will be alerted when he returns."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:16 pm
Ville sat ontop of the rooftop reading his scrolls. He was detmerined to pass the exam this time and leave the school. He let out a yawn. He sat the scroll down and stood up. He was goin to work on the transformation justu. He had the clone pretty well and was struggle on the Substition. But his transformation justu was horrible.

He did his hand signs and turned into a monkey. He looked at himself anf smiled. He ran around howling. He stopped and turn back to normal. "Yes. I got it...Now on the Substition." He siad putting that scroll up and grabbing another one.  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:41 pm
Shin shuffled over to where this guy was practicing. He wore a blindfold covering his eyes and had silver hair. He spoke in a soft, almost a whispers of a voice. "Excuse me, I don't think you suppose to be touching those when Sensei is not around." He said looking down a little as he spoke.  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff