Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [15]~ Stories ~
Seeing Murder Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

steamXhandler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:46 pm
Sorry people, but I can only write little by little.

I woke up to a disturbing disruption in the eerie Thursday morning. I could have swore that I heard terrifying screams coming from the tea room. I slipped on my my barely usable robe and mauled slippers. All that came to mind were terrifying pictures of down-right gory murder scenes. When I reached the tea room nothing was there, but I had the most awful feeling of something dreadful and out-of-place was here and going on. I felt as if there should be something in the wall. Surely there was nothing, I was being a wuss, seeing things. I slowly swiped my hand across the wall. Then I knew something indeed WAS wrong.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:09 pm
Indeed there was something there before. The rickety faded yellow wall paper was peeling off the wall. I peeled the wall paper almost all the way of. The wall was scorched and had been tempted to be painted over. I just stood there in sheer shock, not knowing what to say or do. I ran over to the nearest phone possible and dialed my friend Mr.Norwen's number. There was no answer.....I was completely frightened.  

steamXhandler

Nightmare Pumpkin Knight

Blessed Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:11 pm
is this even true or just a story? neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:41 pm
ummm its both. it is just a story, but it COULD actually happen in real life  

steamXhandler

steamXhandler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:49 pm
I tried again. No answer. Then there came a knock at my door. I ran to it as quickly as my little pale feet could move. I was relived to see that it was Mr.Normen. I swung the door open, and the look on his face was priceless.
"Why hello Mr.Norwen, I just tried calling you."I said in the most plight and unshaken voice I could find.
"Why hello Annabelle, Is everything alright there dear?" He asked in a calm passionate manner.
"Oh yes sir, I just.....I just need some help."
"And you said you called me?"
"Oh why yes, yes I did. And please come in sir."
He seemed pleased to be invited in, and out of the bitter cold air.
"So what do you need help with deary?" He asked.
"Follow me." I said.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:11 pm
I stopped mid in my tracks. Maybe I shouldn't show him? I turned around and gave him a cheesy smile.
"Ummm sir, maybe we should start with some tea. It would be so unpolite of me to not treat you to anything." I said trying to sound like I had a reasonable excuse.
"Oh that would be just lovely!" He remarked in a jolly way.
I brought him to my little kitchen were I served him some hot tea and jam toast.
"Now where is that problem of yours?" He asked impatiently.  

steamXhandler

steamXhandler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:22 pm
'Where?" I asked confused.
"Didn't I say what?" He said under his guilty breath.
How did he know my problem was "somewhere" in the house. Well knowing him he is just smart like that. I sighed and pointed to the room with the torn up wall. When he saw the wall his pace turned gray and blank, he stood still, and his mouth hung open. He shook his head slightly and tried to speak.
"Well looky here, this wall....." He tried to say.
"This wall is hiding something. Do you know anything about this.?" I rudely asked not thinking.
"Why would you say that, I've hardly ever been in your Victorian house, and when I did visit I was visiting your mother."
His voice turned deep and angry. All I had on my mind was "Mother."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:38 pm
My mother died when I was 19. No too long ago, I am now only 23. She was murdered by someone, strangled, stabbed, and beat. The police gave up on the case because the murderer is pretty smart, and his all the evidence well. Well I think a he did this. I glanced back over at Mr. Norwen. He sounded content, but the look on his face said other wise.
"So Mr.Normen, what do you think of this dreadful wall?" I asked him.
"It's ummm.....destroyed." Is all he said.  

steamXhandler

iM_So_Iced_outt

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:41 pm
i hav seen live murder 4 times cry RIP homies neutral ive got shot at too cry i choose this life wrong life  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:43 pm
"Mr.Norwen....." I tried to say before I was cut off.
"I should leave deary, it's been a long day. I shall pack up my stuff and be off then." He said in a hurry.
He was acting so strange only satin could tell what was on his mind.  

steamXhandler

steamXhandler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:25 pm
awww tats so sad xxX480LOC_Mx3sAxxX Y-Y  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:17 pm
I watched him storm off to his home. He closed all his curtains and locked up his house. I continued watching. The world was still.  

steamXhandler

steamXhandler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:03 pm
I decided to call my best friend Kimmeron over to comfort me, since Rexon was out of town.
(Dialing)
"Hi Annabelle!" Said Kimmeron over the phone.
"Hi Kimmeron, I want to know if you would like to join this evening?" I asked in a shaky voice.
"Sure, that would be so nice. I will be there in 20 minutes."
(Dial tone)
I hung up the phone and looked over my shoulder.
"AHHHHHH!" I freaked.
I could have sworn that I saw something. I could make out that something in my mind. It was like a shadow, but not any shadow, It was like more of a man, but it had a nice animal touch to it. I just stood there like a fool only hoping for Kimmeron to come, and come soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:10 pm
Kimmeron came hurdling through the door. I still just stood around like an idiot. Then I dropped.
(Blankness)
"Annabelle....you need to bring Rexon home......Annabelle, you need to protect kimmeron......d......." Said an unknown strange voice.
(Eyes open)
"DANGER!" I shouted as I woke up from my trance.
"Annabelle are you really ok?" Asked Kimmeron.
"Yes I am fine."
"I don't think so."
Should I tell her?
"No. I admitted. Nothing is fine."  

steamXhandler

steamXhandler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:23 pm
I was debating wether I should tell Kimmeron or not.
"What's your deal Annabelle? This is not the little Annie Belle I know." Said Kimmeron in a sly voice.
"I'm just going crazy, seeing thing the naked eye should not see." I remarked in shame.
She looked at me with beady eyes that could not be read,
"Oh Annie!" She shouted.  
[15]~ Stories ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas