Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Teen Sex, Pregnancy and Puberty Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for teenagers covering topics centering around teen sex, pregnancy, puberty, and other aspects of teen life. 

Tags: teens, puberty, sexuality, pregnancy, life issues 

Reply Fertility and Gynecology Subforum
TRUE AND REAL way to make a p***s longer

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this true,judging on how smart this sounds? Of course though....
  Yeah...
  Nope.
View Results

Shijuku the Ebony Oddity

1,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:28 pm
In every male,there is at least 3 inches of "inner p***s" inside a typical male.
Surgens are able to(I don't know how) but to extract this from them,but for a hefty price. For all those guys who read this,be ready for some money-time,'cause this isn't eassily gained.

Comments and questionss below:  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:05 pm
I think I've heard about this before...  

Nikolita
Captain

TheRealSSJGokuX4

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:17 pm
From exp. these products do work I went from being about 4/5 inches to being almost 7inchs in about 6 months of continuous use. Now Ive heard that if you take extenze with an enlarging cream of any kind it increases your results faster. Now this stuff is costly thats why when I get more money Im gonna start back on it. But Extenze does work 100 percent. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:21 pm
I don't want THAT big of a p***s. There's no way I'd let someone cut my p***s open to do it either. Do you have any more information because I'm not sure I get what you;re talking about. Sounds kind of like an advertisement on some website.  

DUTTENHOFER

Dangerous Lunatic

LorienLlewellyn

Quotable Informer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:46 pm
Kevin Holmes
From exp. these products do work I went from being about 4/5 inches to being almost 7inchs in about 6 months of continuous use. Now Ive heard that if you take extenze with an enlarging cream of any kind it increases your results faster. Now this stuff is costly thats why when I get more money Im gonna start back on it. But Extenze does work 100 percent. 3nodding

You're young. So it's possible that the growth you noticed was growing that your body was going to do anyway. You can also notice a difference in erections based on how in the mood you are, how much you weigh (fat can cover a large portion of your p***s), how good your diet is (fatty diets clog arteries, including those that are filling up your p***s), and more. So it might have been a coincidence that you noticed a difference in your size after using those products.

I say that because there is no proof that any of those products work. There are no enlargement techniques that are currently recommended by real doctors. The pills, exercises, and such are generally ineffective scams or are dangerous enough to cause permanent damage to the p***s.

"...Ask any medical doctor (and no, the lab-coated "doctors" paid to appear on the sites in question do not count), and they'll tell you these herbal pills do absolutely nothing toward the conditions they're marketed to treat....Unfortunately, the way the U.S. laws are currently set up, there's little the Food & Drug Administration (the government agency that controls the marketing of pharmaceuticals) can do about it. As long as a pill is described as "herbal," a company can make any claim whatsoever about it; it doesn't have to pass any clinical trials and isn't subject to the restrictions that prescription medications are held to in TV commercials, for instance. But that doesn't stop the marketers from making their Web sites, ads, and commercials from looking like those advertising legitimate prescription medications. It's all a part of the lie designed to fool you into shelling over your cash. You're left with nothing, and they're left rolling in your money....What can you do about this evil? First, by all means, never, ever buy any "herbal" pills that claim to affect anything substantial: change your p***s size, weight, breast size, weakness of erection, etc. If the product is targeted at a common human insecurity, that's the dead giveaway right there...."
http://www.jackinworld.com/resources/general-articles/jackinworld-warning-about-herbal-ripoff-pills

"I found several Web pages posted by a urologist that discuss the risks of jelqing. A few just say, "Don't do it!" Others go into greater depth to explain the dangers....with a risk of rupturing tender blood vessels and causing bleeding within the p***s. The blood vessels in the p***s nourish all tissues in the organ -- erectile tissue, nerves, and the blood vessels themselves. If the nourishing capacity of the blood is impaired in any way, not only is the erectile tissue damaged, but also possibly the nerves that send us all those good feelings. Further, as these ruptures heal, scarring can occur, which may result in permanent damage to the blood vessel. If this damage occurs repeatedly, the p***s can permanently lose its ability to become erect, as well as to transmit all the wonderful sensations of sex to the brain....How can you tell when you have damaged a small blood vessel (about the size of one of the hairs on your head)? You can't. If your p***s becomes damaged, you can see the results only after it happens...It therefore seems wise to avoid the practice and instead be happy with your p***s as it is. Larger penises don't feel any better than smaller ones."
http://www.jackinworld.com/resources/general-articles/jelqing-urban-myth-or-practical-p***s-enlargement-solution

"As of yet, none of the products you'll find in your spam e-mail box have any credibility nor do they do anything besides enjoy the money people throw at them. The only ways we know right now which have been shown to enlarge the p***s permanently are surgical procedures, and even those are pretty iffy...A better use of your energy -- and without a waste of a single dollar, besides -- is to spend it accepting your body just as it is. When people say that it's not what you've got, but how you use it, they're not kidding, no matter what size someone is."
http://www.scarleteen.com/article/advice/quick_hits_twenty_one_kinds_of_no  
Fertility and Gynecology Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff