Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Four Leaf Clovers

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever found one?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe so
View Results

dogepoge

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:09 am
• ▬ •
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I've always felt like I've had good luck when things start to slowly turn the other way, but my friend is the 'bad timing' type.
And so one night while I was laying in bed, I remembered back a few years ago when I was on a trip, how I decided to go looking for 4 leaf clovers. I ended up collecting a box full of them. My friends says she has never found one before.

So, do you believe that finding a four leaf clover brings good luck?
Stories?

• ˷ ●

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:49 am
As strange as it sounds, four leaf clovers sing to me. My experience is limited to white and red clover verity and my only evidence for this is the collection I own.

I believe I gifted one to each member of ReCon on their visit while I was showing the book to them.

My husband had a hard time accepting some of the more uncanny elements of my life when we first got together. It was a day in the late spring as we were trying to decide on where our wedding would be held when somehow this little quirk of mine came up. He said he didn't believe me. My response was something akin to "Oh yeah?" and I bent down and picked up four four leaf clovers at my feet and passed them out to the other people who were with us.

I think it's fair to say he found it compelling.  

TeaDidikai

Aino Ailill

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:24 am
My Grandmother has patches of clovers outside of her house. We used to go hunting for four-leaf clovers and I never found a single one while my Grandmother (and my sister to a lesser extent) would end the search with a great many. I dubbed the three leaf clover as lucky as it was more prevalent and thus 'better.'  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:02 am
TeaDidikai
As strange as it sounds, four leaf clovers sing to me. My experience is limited to white and red clover verity and my only evidence for this is the collection I own.

I believe I gifted one to each member of ReCon on their visit while I was showing the book to them.

My husband had a hard time accepting some of the more uncanny elements of my life when we first got together. It was a day in the late spring as we were trying to decide on where our wedding would be held when somehow this little quirk of mine came up. He said he didn't believe me. My response was something akin to "Oh yeah?" and I bent down and picked up four four leaf clovers at my feet and passed them out to the other people who were with us.

I think it's fair to say he found it compelling.

That's pretty neat...only thing that ever sings to me are soloists. xd  

Kuroiban

Dapper Explorer

2,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

Kuroiban

Dapper Explorer

2,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:03 am
okay...unrelated...is anyone else having problems with Gaia putting your statements in order when you use the "Quote" option? Because it's done this to me twice now...

EDIT: Okay...apparently it's doing it to everything I post....checking to see if it's because I use Firefox or something  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:11 am
Kuroiban
okay...unrelated...is anyone else having problems with Gaia putting your statements in order when you use the "Quote" option? Because it's done this to me twice now...

EDIT: Okay...apparently it's doing it to everything I post....checking to see if it's because I use Firefox or something

Yup.  

Aino Ailill

kage no neko

Invisible Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:17 am
The few four-leaf clovers I've found, I just spotted while walking. I didn't look for them or anything.
One of them is taped in my journal. xd
But strangely enough, when I go actively looking for them, I can't find any.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games