Submit

Invader Curlie

Ruthless Gawker

7,700 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:47 pm
Ive been trying to do a spell for some time now It invokes the second sight, it includes staring into a mirror for a long period of time (I think it depends on the person) (Its to see what you looked like in the past life etc, and so far its been working very well!) Anyways my problem with this is whenever I try to stare at it for that long period of time my eyes just start to completly dry out and hurt ALOT and water up to the point where I blink like crazy and then it messes the whole thing up and then I have to start over. Its frustrating .w. Anyone have any tips? Thanks! (sorry for any typos : ) ) (Ive tried eyedrops but they dont work whee )  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:24 pm
Just focus really hard and forget about blinking. I have a problem where I keep my eyes open too long without noticing, lol I forget to blink. So just practice, like don't even think about your eyes. That's what I do. xD  

Ara Rose

Cloud_Murasama

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:51 pm
kinda werid tho i have dreams of a past life but i dont think there dreams i get memerios of my past life... and ive told my mom about the memerioes she says theyve never happend i even told my brother and he didnt know anything about it kinda werid  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:28 am
Haven't we already answered this in a different thread?

Alter the spell so that you do not need to stare so long.
Or allow yourself to blink through it. We blink naturally, how can doing something against the body help open the minds eye?  

zabazor
Vice Captain

Draculas-Mistress

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:59 am
All I can say is eyedrops but you've tried those already....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:02 am
Ara Rose
Just focus really hard and forget about blinking. I have a problem where I keep my eyes open too long without noticing, lol I forget to blink. So just practice, like don't even think about your eyes. That's what I do. xD

funny, i do that with games all the time. its like woah.... oww my eyes... after i'm done. XD  

SolarLunix

Premium Genius

5,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
The Sitting Room - - [real-life, quest threads, chatterbox, etc]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items