Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:13 pm
CHRISTMAS EVENT
HEY everyone XD I was thinking about doing a Christmas event here in the Hmong guild and I was thinking about doing a Secret Santa XD hah hah you just have to RSVP so I know who wants to do it so I can figure out who's giving a gift to whom ;D I know that it's just almost Thanksgiving, but I want to give everyone time to see this post so no one gets left out ;] I'm still figuring out all the details, like the price range? I was thinking that it should be at least 1k but should there be a limit?

-UPDATE-(12/2)
Okay, so Thanksgiving has ended XD NOw everyone is preparing for Christmas XD I've heard people have already put up their Christmas trees XP WELL, I just wanna really get this event rolling XD umm....Don't forget to RSVP guess XD that way I'll know whose names to put down XP but I'm still trying to decide between doing a "Secret Santa" or a "White Elephant Gift Exchange" XP I'll explain how they're gonna work below and have you guys vote XD

*SECRET SANTA*
Okay, so for this, you RSVP then I write down your name on a piece of paper. I'll put them all together and draw names. The first name will be the first "secret santa". Then the next name will be the recipient of the first. Then I keep drawing following that pattern and the last person will give it to the first person XD I'll then send you a PM telling you who you're buying a gift for and I guess you send them the gift on Christmas XD When you send the gift, make sure the other person knows who gave it to them XP

*White Elephant*

For this, you will RSVP and I will make a list of your names. Then you all buy a gift and send it to me and I will keep track of who gives me what. I will assign each person a number, probably randomly do it on pieces of paper and draw them from a hat XP and I'll do the same with the gifts. Then whatever number you get, I'll give that to you XD I'll send the gifts on Christmas XD I'll tell you who bought the gift you got XD

AND, so that the fun isn't ruined, I won't be giving or getting a gift XD since I'm handling all the gifting and assigning people, it wouldn't be much of a secret XP so have fun everyone XD

EDIT/NOTE: I'm aware that some people may not have a lot of gold to use for buying gifts, so I will make a list of some threads I visit to play Booty Grab XD I usually make and average of 500-1000 gold in one tank each day, depending on the fish XP so you can play Booty Grab and make more gold to buy a gift XD

GET SOME MORE GOLD WITH BOOTY GRAB!!!
Just click on the links, they will take you to a thread with some good tanks XD Just look through the first 5 to 10 pages XD
BOOTY GRAB 1
BOOTY GRAB 2
BOOTY GRAB 3
BOOTY GRAB 4

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:33 pm
secret santa or "white elephant"? either way it sounds fun..we just needa price range & hope people actually buy somethin worthwile.. gonk  

Lucky_vang

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:41 pm
MEEE!!! I'M IN!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:08 pm
cmvangster
secret santa or "white elephant"? either way it sounds fun..we just needa price range & hope people actually buy somethin worthwile.. gonk

Oo, I know how we can make White Elephant work XD but it would only work if everyone was on at the same time...  

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

AutumnsRain
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:28 pm
azn_knight367
cmvangster

Oo, I know how we can make White Elephant work XD but it would only work if everyone was on at the same time...

hmm; it doesn't have to be like that.
siince you thought of this... people can just give you gifts [trade them to you]. [just give us a week or so] and you'll judge if the gift is appropiate.

but... we should either do a secret santa where you choose a person's name && then find them a good gift.
OR
number all the gifts and everyone who brought a gift will chose a number and get the gift.

uhhh. get it? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:04 am
AutumnsRain
azn_knight367
cmvangster

siince you thought of this... people can just give you gifts [trade them to you]. [just give us a week or so] and you'll judge if the gift is appropiate.

but... we should either do a secret santa where you choose a person's name && then find them a good gift.
OR
number all the gifts and everyone who brought a gift will chose a number and get the gift.

uhhh. get it? sweatdrop

i already know what im gonna buy~  

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

Lucky_vang

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:24 am
hahaha ok this is an idea but now we just need some people Lol  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:13 pm
yup. yup.
achem.
i don't know what to buy. crying

but we still need a limit price...
i'd say about... 2k?  

AutumnsRain
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

justinetsab

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:40 pm
Sounds fun. P:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:59 pm
AutumnsRain
azn_knight367
cmvangster

OR

uhhh. get it? sweatdrop

oh, yeah, that makes sense XD hah hah and I was thinking about that anyway, that everyone just gives me the gifts and I assign numbers to the gifts and everyone gets a number and that number is their gift XD but I like the secret santa thing...oh, and also, I was going to post up some booty grab threads that I use to go on a lot XD hah hah I used to get at least 10k a day for playing booty grab in 3-4 different threads XD  

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

AutumnsRain
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:37 pm
azn_knight367
AutumnsRain
azn_knight367
cmvangster

OR

uhhh. get it? sweatdrop

oh, yeah, that makes sense XD hah hah and I was thinking about that anyway, that everyone just gives me the gifts and I assign numbers to the gifts and everyone gets a number and that number is their gift XD but I like the secret santa thing...oh, and also, I was going to post up some booty grab threads that I use to go on a lot XD hah hah I used to get at least 10k a day for playing booty grab in 3-4 different threads XD

lol.
then... how are you suppose to get a gift?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:58 pm
AutumnsRain
azn_knight367
AutumnsRain
azn_knight367
cmvangster

OR

uhhh. get it? sweatdrop

lol.

hmm?...what do you mean? how would the secret santa work?  

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

AutumnsRain
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:04 pm
azn_knight367
AutumnsRain
azn_knight367
AutumnsRain
azn_knight367
cmvangster

OR

uhhh. get it? sweatdrop

lol.

nvm. i'm confused. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:07 pm
AutumnsRain
azn_knight367
AutumnsRain
azn_knight367
AutumnsRain

OR

uhhh. get it? sweatdrop

lol.

nvm. i'm confused. xD

LoLz were you asking how I would get a gift? or just how are you suppose to get a gift?  

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:21 pm
lol i got lost...
Well in my other guild this what we did

Write all the people's names who want to participate on a piece of paper

Put the pieces of paper into a container

Draw one name, then draw another. Then those 2 people are together...not really secret~
What you can do instead is draw a name (name 1), draw another (name 2). 1 will get something for 2. Draw another one (name 3). 2 will get a present to 3. ETC. The last person gives it to 1.
Possible to keep this a secret by just private messaging the people individually  
Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff