Reply The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]
Can someone help me?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sister_Chikara_Strife

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:40 pm
Um, yeah, I accidentally, somehow, screwed up a protection spell and am now getting the result of it. sweatdrop How do I fix that, or reverse it?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:43 pm
⊕--------

What is happening exactly? It might be helpful to tell us. :3

-------⊕

Pixie Pasha

Sister_Chikara_Strife

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:46 pm
Well, I'm getting sick more than normal, I spontaniously got carpal tunnel, and I'm 1000 times more clumsy than usual (I have a burn mark on my arm from my art class to prove that). And I know that the spell didn't work because the person I cast it on still got hurt.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:47 am
How did you screw up the spell? If you did it wrong it just wouldn't work. I'm not sure why you would think screwing up a protection spell would cause those particular things.

There are plenty of mundane reasons that I would look to first...

This time of year - lots of people get sick all the time (it's called "Cold and Flu Season" for a reason).

Carpel Tunnel is something that gradually builds up over time due to repetitive motions (if you are on the computer a lot - that in and of itself is a major cause of all carpel tunnel injuries). While it builds up gradually, the actual pain/symptoms can appear almost overnight. One day you are fine and the next day it's like "oh crap why is this hurting so bad".

Not sure how old you are, but if you are still in your teens, you could be going through a growth spurt or something that could be causing the extra clumsiness, or if you've got a lot going on in your life it could just be that you are more distracted than usual due to stress.  

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

Pixie Pasha

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:53 am
⊕--------

I though you meant a protection spell for you before you contacted spirits. Though since I was wrong too2sweet's advise fits your situation very well.

-------⊕

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:53 pm
Go see a doctor.  

The Red Sorcerer

dark_angel_32189

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:44 pm
Magic isn't the cause nor the solution to everything. I agree with what too2sweet said.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:52 am
There is also another culprit, stress

Relax; carpel tunnel is caused not only by repetitive motions but stress on the muscles in the hands. I recommend lotions and soaks as well as warm herbal pillows, to relax these muscles.

The soak
Heat up the water; heat it to your comfort level. DO NOT BOIL IT.
Add a handful of sea salt
A pinch of peppermint
A few strands of lemon grass
And a little lavender

Place your hands in a rather large bowl, make sure the water goes above the wrists and soak them for about 15-30 minutes. These herbs when combine sooth and relax the muscles.

The Pillow
You can find these herbal pillows pretty much anywhere. Bath and body works ones are the best. If you can't find one, you can make it.

Get some fabric, the amount varies on how big you want it, and basically sew the pillow together.

However stuffing it is another matter, you need beads, if you can't find the once in beanie babes glass seed beads do well. Mix them with rosemary, lavender, lemon grass, peppermint and a little thyme. Stuff the pillow and sew it closed, make sure you double stitch. Place the pillow in the microwave for 30 seconds. Take it out and place it on, under or wrap it around what ever aches, this should do the trick if you won’t fell like getting wet.

Lotion

Anything works, what you need to do is gently massage it in, to loosen any knots, this should be done daily.

The Final thing....

If none of this works SEE A DOCTOR. Your condition can be much more serious than you believe.  

II Stelmaria II

Naughty Explorer

8,775 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

oceantail

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:47 am
some of those conditions might be of psychological origin, while I agree with the others that for the carpal tunnel and sickness a medical professional is probably best. Some of it might be because you believed you messed up a spell and you think that bad things are happening as a result. There is an old theory that someone who thinks their going to die will die a lot quicker than someone who doesn't. sweatdrop well maybe that is a little to extreme of an example, but the idea is that if you think you are suffering from the effects of a spell gone bad, you will notice more of the bad things that are happening to you on a normal basis. My suggestion is to pray to whatever deity you choose and ask them to end whatever effects may persist of your "failed" spell. In this way you have concluded the spell in a way that stops it entirely, and therefor no longer effects you.

This is just a suggestion though and I am not saying that anyone else is wrong in there statements, and you should consider all of this before making a decision.

Post Scripta: I am not saying you should use this method in any way that is trying to get out of karma that is due, or get around any magical Rules, but only for the purpose of correcting an honest mistake.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:05 pm
did u cast the spell without the persons permission?  

ummei

4,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Statustician 100
The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items