Reply Advice
help me please

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

myboomerangwontcomeback

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:31 am
started a long while ago, i had a row with one of my mates because he had told the cell group at church my bra size, along side all of this my best mate brenda claimed she got raped from him, she didnt go to the police about this,
a couple weeks later dan came up to me (my brother)
and sed that oli (the guy i had a row wit) had felt him up while asleep and oli was drunk
that part of the story went to court, and oli got found not guilty,
this then got put off for ages.
untill now
oli turned up at church and i was so scared to talk to him, but he talked to me and i explained that i was scared by what had happened i mean what was i suposed to do?
me and oli made up over all this and spent the day talking very deeply about all thats happened
i told my brother, he is fine, i told brenda and she says, she doesnt want to know, and that its my choice
but donna brendas twin says that i have to choose between her and oli, i cant stay mad at anyone 4 5mins let alone 5 months and i am not mad with oli

so what do i do
do i choose, do i tell her where 2 go

omgosh can you help me  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:25 pm
Someone's sibling has no business making decision for the other sibling. If this brenda has problems with this person then she should tell you herself.  

ioioouiouiouio

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:04 am
Well if he did rape her then I myself wouldent go within 300 yards of him  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:09 pm
i think if he raped anyone, then i would avoid him like the plague. i also think that you need to pray about this, a lot. you need to pray about things like this. only God really knows whats going on.

but siblings have no right to try and control each other. im sorry, and i know i sound callous, but you need to realize that other people's actions cannot force you to do anything.

you really need to just sit down and pray about this, or talk to someone you really trust who knows you well enough to help you.

i dont have anythign like that, and wish i did, so for your sake, i hope you do...i really do hope you ahve someone other than God you can trust.

This girl can't make you choose between her and someone else, and if she's trying to, she is NOT wortth your time. i dont know you well enough to really help you, but i hope that something useful came of this.  

DeanWinchester

Advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff