Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karin Cross 101

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:06 am
Did you ever hear a song so many times that when you hear it on the radio, you want to smash the radio????

Mine is "Fun house" by P!nk  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:26 am
Every song played on the radio.  

The Scanner Sees Darkly
Crew

Haphazard Asterisk

Ruthless Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:52 am
Well, I don't listen to the radio much anymore just for this reason. But, if I had to pick from past experience...there was a time when Poker Face by Lady GaGa was played so many times, I wanted to kill myself.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:54 am
The Scanner Sees Darkly

Aren't you just too cool for school.

Right now mine is this one song by Kelly Clarkson. I don't know what it's called, but I don't like it. I change the station every time it's on, and I have to do it quickly if I'm in the car, because if my mom knows it's on she'll make me leave it at that station. She loves that song.

Rise of the Ogre

Hesitant Hero

14,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

Bumblebebe

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:44 pm
You're A jerk  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:49 pm
The local radio station has a version of Party in the USA that namedrops them. Needless to say, they spam it like the airwaves are Gaia's Chatterbox. I have nothing against Miley Cyrus at all, but I cannot stand that song due to the amount of plays @_@ In moderation it's not bad, but just...too much spam.  

Evil Penguin Overlord

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

19,900 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Scanner Sees Darkly
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:56 pm
A Lot Of Nothing
The Scanner Sees Darkly

I rather enjoy school, actually. Chemistry, Band, German, and Preforming Arts Academy are all a lot of fun. My only bad class is English. God I hate that teacher. She drones on and on about nothing, and her voice is so quiet that she has to use a microphone. Like, she's actually required by the school to wear one. And the thing is, it just makes it worse. He voice just winds up getting kinda echoed around the room because of the delay from the wireless microphone she has around her neck. The shape of it really annoys me, too. It kinda looks like a pear, but blue and gray. Why is it that a lot of technology is blue and gray? I mean, a lot of it isn't, but I seem to notice those two colors a lot. Maybe it's just because they're so ugly together. Green and beige also go really badly together. Last week, I went to honor band and the school we went to had the school colors blue, white, and beige. That wouldn't be too bad, but it was also a really ugly color of blue. It was really light, and it really clashed with the beige. I like beige, but I don't think a lot of colors go well with it. Black does, but black tends to work with everything. I own a lot of black clothes, which is weird because I hardly ever wear them. The only stuff I wear that is black a lot are my striped black/gray sweater, my peacoat, and my bowler hat. I wish I had a brown bowler, or maybe a white one. I'd rather have a white tophat, though, because I have a black one but it gets kinda dull after a while. I use to wear fedoras a lot, but now I just wear my bowler everywhere. All the more reason to get a new one, right? I wonder where I would go about getting a good one... I found a good site for tophats, but I found the bowler at a local costume store, and it isn't really great quality. It's fine, though. I don't demand super high quality from everything I own, unlike some people. My best friend only wears designer jeans. I don't really get why. Those things are really expensive...

I'm sorry, what were you saying?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:26 pm
Good question.
I rarely listen to the radio but when I do I just switch from one station to the next.  

DarkChao1663

FreakingCosmicKid

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:35 am
Party in the USA and pretty much all Lady Gaga.

But her song "Bad Romance" is catchy.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:46 pm
The Scanner Sees Darkly
A Lot Of Nothing
The Scanner Sees Darkly

I rather enjoy school, actually. Chemistry, Band, German, and Preforming Arts Academy are all a lot of fun. My only bad class is English. God I hate that teacher. She drones on and on about nothing, and her voice is so quiet that she has to use a microphone. Like, she's actually required by the school to wear one. And the thing is, it just makes it worse. He voice just winds up getting kinda echoed around the room because of the delay from the wireless microphone she has around her neck. The shape of it really annoys me, too. It kinda looks like a pear, but blue and gray. Why is it that a lot of technology is blue and gray? I mean, a lot of it isn't, but I seem to notice those two colors a lot. Maybe it's just because they're so ugly together. Green and beige also go really badly together. Last week, I went to honor band and the school we went to had the school colors blue, white, and beige. That wouldn't be too bad, but it was also a really ugly color of blue. It was really light, and it really clashed with the beige. I like beige, but I don't think a lot of colors go well with it. Black does, but black tends to work with everything. I own a lot of black clothes, which is weird because I hardly ever wear them. The only stuff I wear that is black a lot are my striped black/gray sweater, my peacoat, and my bowler hat. I wish I had a brown bowler, or maybe a white one. I'd rather have a white tophat, though, because I have a black one but it gets kinda dull after a while. I use to wear fedoras a lot, but now I just wear my bowler everywhere. All the more reason to get a new one, right? I wonder where I would go about getting a good one... I found a good site for tophats, but I found the bowler at a local costume store, and it isn't really great quality. It's fine, though. I don't demand super high quality from everything I own, unlike some people. My best friend only wears designer jeans. I don't really get why. Those things are really expensive...

That you think you're cool for disliking popular music.

Rise of the Ogre

Hesitant Hero

14,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

The Scanner Sees Darkly
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:37 pm
A Lot Of Nothing
The Scanner Sees Darkly
A Lot Of Nothing
The Scanner Sees Darkly

That you think you're cool for disliking popular music.

I don't dislike popular s**t:

of Montreal
Queens of the Stone Age
Talking Heads
Death Cab for Cutie
Weezer
Beck
The White Stripes (or anything with Jack White, for that matter)
The Mars Volta
The Shins
Radiohead
Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Gorillaz

Hell, I even enjoy a lot of Lady Gaga and Brittney Spears. I'll even listen to AFI or Panic! At the Disco willingly, if I'm in a weird mood. My radio stations either play classic rock bullshit, which I can't stand most of the time, and top 20 hits, which are almost always something I don't like, rarely throwing in some newer Death Cab, or maybe a Gorillaz tune that is always Clint Eastwood or Feelgood Inc., both of which can get old.

My radio just is awful.

EDIT: When did I say I was cool, anyway? I'm not particularly egotistical.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:43 pm
Bumblebebe
You're A jerk
OH GOD KILL ME. DX It's so annoying yet so simple and catchy that it gets stuck in your head forever.

Really I only listen to one station in my area and they tend not to replay music over and over again because they don't just play the super popular stuff. They also play local which I really like. ;3  

burgawinosourus

Toothsome Phantom

Kojat

Shirtless Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:25 am
not rly.....to be a true music lover,u must love and understand the music even if you rly-rly hate it....

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:09 pm
Don't listen to the radio due to the amount of crap they play.
Most of it is annoying and does my head in.
inb4: Aren't you cool.  

S Metal Crusader B
Crew

The Scanner Sees Darkly
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:44 pm
S Metal Crucifix B
Don't listen to the radio due to the amount of crap they play.
Most of it is annoying and does my head in.
inb4: Aren't you cool.

AREN'T WE COOL  
♫ International Music ♫

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas